Fakers: "Controlled Spiritual Opposition" In The YouTube Tarot Reader Community
Book 
Like I said on this thread...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-11849.html

(03-01-2019, 07:50 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Controlled spiritual opposition.

I haven't run across one that I genuinely believe is controlled spiritual opposition yet...

But I've been forecasting they'd come on the scene, for quite sometime now.

And you can be sure that when I do run across one, I'll post it.

I just want to say that this example I'm about to give isn't the best example of what I mean by "controlled spiritual opposition", HOWEVER she IS the first absolutely "sold out" reader I've ever come across, which means in the future her message will likely be just whatever the hell her sponsors want it to be.

That said...

She is just a 'canary in the coal mine' type deal, when I see her, that's the signal that the REAL 'controlled' reader "personalities" are right around the corner, and unlike this chick (as of now at least), their messages will be laden with all kinds of suggestive programming, advertisements, and all other kinds of covert tactics.

See this thread for more information on what that means:

http://www.sectual.com/thread-10902.html

Onto the example...

This girl's channel has all the hallmarks of a sponsored channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn5SXv7...jqUs8FBnDQ

Her channel started off legitimate...

This is what her setup and her personality/style used to be like:

Here she is (less than a year later) in her new role:

Note the video is from 4-17-19 and she states that she had 9K subs at that time... it's now 5-12-19 (less than a month later) and she currently has 31K subs.

That is not organic channel growth, not even with "viral" level exposure, and not even with the popularity of the genre as it is today.

Pair this with the personality, appearance, set and presentation differences in general, and it's easy to see that her channel has been sold out/sponsored. That change appears to have taken place in late September 2018, with her oldest video being in that same month.

I give it a few months before the first blatant propagandist/advertising sponsored reader is discovered and subsequently posted on this thread.
(05-12-2019, 08:04 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Her channel started off legitimate...

At least that's what I ASSUME.

Maybe it didn't.

But my guess is, it did and she was approached (sponsored) very early on.
These "controlled spiritual opposition" personalities will either be actors through and through, or they will be people with legitimate intuitive gifts who will be won over by the idea of sponsorship and popularity.

My guess is there will be a hearty helping of both.
They've already done a test run, finding out that even generally "good people" with real intuitive gifts are susceptible to being "sponsored" or that they're simply easily impressionable and this was accomplished with the "University of the People" and the "lottery ticket" psy-op...

"YouTube Tarot Readers Being Covertly Sponsored, Telling Viewers To Play The Lottery"

http://www.sectual.com/thread-10902.html
(05-12-2019, 08:10 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: These "controlled spiritual opposition" personalities will either be actors through and through, or they will be people with legitimate intuitive gifts...

The chick in the OP example is the latter. Someone with some level of intuitive ability and interest in tarot, she's not an actor... but she is mostly a faker as it stands today.
(05-12-2019, 08:04 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: she IS the first absolutely "sold out" reader I've ever come across

Which isn't saying much because I don't exactly keep a close eye on the developments going on in the 'tarot community' on YouTube. I generally don't venture outside of the readers I've been watching for a long time. But now and then somebody on the recommended feed catches my eye, and usually they're not that interesting to me, usually they're not overtly suspicious... but this chick was.
And it's likely that the first REAL hardcore propagandist tarot reader will go unnoticed by me for months because I just don't watch the community very closely...

Eventually I'll come across them though.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.