facebook bans the word honk
Excited 
https://imgur.com/a/rDkhMXF

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-1...-standards

honk honk. i didn't believe this at first. i mean, they couldn't just further prove our point even harder, so quickly, could they? yet here we are. deep inside clown world.

if they get their way, i'll be at risk of arrest for possession of illegal cartoon frogs, and... felony creation of illegal cartoon frogs!

rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
LMFAOOOOO hooooly shit, what a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man anybody else notice Facebook is like slow as Christmas??

I got on there the other day to stalk somebody and the shit would barely load...

I couldn't even do anything with it, it was so fuckin' slow.

Fuckin' worthless, most people aren't even active on there anymore so now it's even useless for stalking.

RIP, Facebook... you were never as good as MySpace.
(06-11-2019, 08:58 PM)genba Wrote:  felony creation of illegal cartoon frogs!

ROFL!! If living in a world where that's a thing is wrong, I don't want to be right!!

On a serious note, it's really getting ridiculous out there.  For Man and amphibian alike.
The only rules there should be on the internet, the only law there should be whatsoever...

"NO PUSSIES ALLOWED."

Period, point blank, end of fuckin' story, that's all she wrote.
We citizens of the internet don't give a FUCKKKK about your feelings.

What's more...

These totalitarian rules aren't being established for the people, they're being established for these crumbling monopolies who can't stand to be criticized on their way down.
NO DICKS AND PUSSIES ALLOWED!
YAH WE DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOT YOU FEELINS!!
Go Back to that Shitty Little Cubical Desk Space Thing and fuck urselves
HOW DARE THEY BANN HONK HONK FROM FACEBOOK

Meme Lives Matter!

They Have FACES TOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Well said sir...

Cheers2
OH STAHP RIGHT THERE!!!

Deep Down. you Like Mark.
you Like Facebook...

Without it How would you stalk and Creep others all day?

you know how many people use facebook as a way of dating others?
You know how many Facebook Babies there is running around out there????

Shit you could be next
Facebook babies are normies.
Dont worry.. Facebook is depressing.

Its suppose to be Family Fun a way to keep in contact with love ones

but all i be doin is snooping profiles and seeing who is banging who around here.
And Like

Looking at all there Homes and good life things.
and like pictures of there food they about to eat..

All of which im pretty fucking jealous

Its all Facebook is. Big old Jealousy thing
Well Guest. I think Facebook is a Great Platform to checkout the local sorroudinging in a digital village type mentally
I must say "Suggesting Friends" Feature is pretty intresting. When you are observing your own page You get to see a List of lineups everyone of your friends gets to snoop

Why Dont we just call it for what it is

Snoopbook
Creepy as shit.
As a Single Man Who has never reproduced in numbers. I do Enjoy everyone around me falling into routine and having multiple babies. I think that is pretty... umm.... I mean everyone I know from School has one or two or 10. So its really something to see how FAST TIMES CHANGE
Misery loves company...

shrug
you creep on Facebook? I thought you dont have a FB.

oh I get it you are one of those Ultra Creepers who creep without a FB account i get it. Play it safe- sounds good
How many people did you Creep on FB today?
now i wonder when they will implement a new system where, the user has A widget to see wwho is creepin on there FB Page.
Now that would put a Whole new Twist on things wouldnt it.

OH Dear Heavens If you only knew who the fuck is creepin who out. Its pure instanity now that i come to think of it

your out there, all wide out in the open for everyone to see. Every little thing. I mean just go crazy post it all

post every little shitty detail about your crummy little existance for us to snoop about

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.