Joking Or Nefarious? Over 300K On Facebook Plan To "Storm" Area 51 In September 2019
Jerkoff 

What a bunch of fucking idiots, OMG LMAO!!!

https://www.livescience.com/65899-area-5...-raid.html

https://www.facebook.com/events/448435052621047

First of all, you gotta be a total moron to even "LIKE" a page like that, or join a group like that on social media, holy shit the stupid burns with the fire of 1000 suns!!!

And to any of the poor bastards that ACTUALLY show up, fucking wow, LOL!!!

Planning to 'storm' a government facility!!! I mean how fucking dumb can you GET!?!?!?!?!

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darwinism in action!!!

Even if the FB page is just a joke, just shitposting...

It doesn't matter. 

IN THIS CASE...

There's no difference between the real thing and a joke...

It's DANGEROUS.

You just don't joke about shit like this.
Can you fake the number of 'Interested'??

Seems like hundreds of thousands of fakes like that would cost a lot of money.
Like even if you have an army of fakes on your side...

Are they really gonna pull those kinda numbers for free??

Probably not.
(07-11-2019, 04:10 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Even if the FB page is just a joke, just shitposting...

It doesn't matter. 

IN THIS CASE...

There's no difference between the real thing and a joke...

It's DANGEROUS.

ESPECIALLLLLLLLY in this day and age of social media, LMFAO!!!!!!!!

It's like I posted earlier...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-14274.html

Pulling a stunt like this on social media today, on Facebook??

It's like going STRAIGHT TO A GOVERNMENT ENTITY AND TELLING THEM YOU'RE GONNA BREAK THE LAW, ROFLROFLROFLROFLMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not even funny TBH.
I believe "jokes" like this are instigated for nefarious purposes and that such a "joke" can go WAY wrong, WAY, WAY fast.

In fact, with those overinflated numbers of "Interested"...

No doubt that's been done to make people comfortable with joining in and getting themselves on that list.
Nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd... lemmings.
Bad shit.

People...

DO NOT be a part of stuff like this.

Not this stunt, and not future ones like it either.

Bad. Bad, bad, bad.
All these fakebook attention whores all of a sudden interested in Area 51 and UFOs because of all the mainstream UFO stories in the media and that Tom Delonge Controlled UFO Opposition Con Artist.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Sick of being shot at by police? Tired of not being shot by military personnel? Click here to join a bunch of other morons just like you!
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
Thread of information about Tom Delonge and his "To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences" operation:

http://www.sectual.com/thread-4533.html

While indeed the OP video is gone, I detailed important points within my posts on the thread.
This is why I do what I do.
I guess when there's no suicide cults to join....

"I jumped the fence at Area 51 and all I got was riddled with government bullets" just ain't got that t-shirt-slogan-flow.
LMFAOOOOMGLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Sad Nana
Dead Nana
Numbers doubled since this was posted...

Oh that's totally normal.

Totally normal.
Facepalm

3:06 LMFAO agent provocateurs (AKA "media personnel") trying to trick Rex into going...

If they're pulling that shit with him, you know they're pulling it with slews of people who are way dumber than him.
Nothing's gonna happen, it's all just smoke and mirrors. Some pretty dank memes coming outta this whole shitshow though, so theres that!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.