Things you didn't know about Jeffrey Epstein
Book 
Amazing Polly is generally considered to be one of the best independent researchers on the Internet. Although she frequently apologizes for her videos being too long, every video is packed with information. She doesn't ramble or keep repeating herself like a lot of YouTube commentators. You will not be bored. In these videos, Polly digs deep to solve many unanswered questions about Epstein's business and philanthropic enterprises. While some of the things she says are clearly conjecture, if not outright conspiracy theory, the facts she uncovers to support her reasoning make them seem plausible at least.

As you may know, how Epstein made his billions is a complete mystery. For that matter, we don't even know that he's as rich as he claims to be. Either way, nobody gets filthy rich without someone knowing how he got there. This first video explores his many connections among the rich and powerful, and uncovers some interesting facts. For example, Epstein is connected to the Bronfman sisters, the Seagram's heiresses who are up to their necks in the NXVIM sex trafficking cult.

In the second video, Polly examines the scientific research that Epstein generously funds. It's mostly related to transhumanism, mind control, and the so-called Fourth Industrial Revolution: an attempt by New School scientists - many of them former Nazis who performed depraved human experiments - to replace organic human culture with a dystopian technocratic society of cyborgs.

In both videos, Polly mentions cryogenic freezing, a way for the elite to preserve either their whole bodies or their brains so that they can be resurrected and live forever in the future. I think they're deluding themselves. Freezing causes irreparable damage to tissues. There's no way they can simply be thawed out and caused to function normally again.

She also talks about the general depravity and immorality of the New School science and so-called intellectuals. You've probably noticed how popular (i.e., corporate) culture has been promoting debauchery, dark themes, and moral ambiguity as signs of sophistication for many years now. Not to mention modern science's seeming preoccupation with randomness and chaos. I think these are all signs of the intellectual disease that has festered in our midst since the rise of the New School.
>Freezing causes irreparable damage to tissues.
yes and no. it's the fact that water expands when it freezes that causes issues, as the newly formed expanded ice crystals have a habit of breaking cell walls. there are a number of insects and other life forms that have enzymes and other chemicals that change the freezing point of water internally so this doesn't happen, allowing them to live through a winter.

it should be technically feasible on a human. whether or not they are still tethered to their soul - i cannot say. not like shitfuckers like epstein had one to begin with.

that group you're getting into, the mad scientists funded by pedovores like epstein, they are descendants of the people of the weimar republic. they are the concentrated gypsy filth that our ancestors neglected to exterminate. the weimar republic had the exact same shift towards faggotry and transnormality, along with full prostitution and slavery of any age. remember how the weimar republic ended?

heil honkler.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(07-13-2019, 11:24 AM)Chris Hanson Wrote: In both videos, Polly mentions cryogenic freezing, a way for the elite to preserve either their whole bodies or their brains so that they can be resurrected and live forever in the future. I think they're deluding themselves. Freezing causes irreparable damage to tissues. There's no way they can simply be thawed out and caused to function normally again.

http://www.sectual.com/thread-9424.html

Their efforts are all in vain...

Futile.
Book 
His lady pimp is connected to all things israel . And wouldnt you know another environmental front organization to push globalist control...which was shut down yesterday

This lady participated in raping girls just like hillary is rumoured to have

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghislaine_Maxwell
(07-13-2019, 10:36 PM)Kenny Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghislaine_Maxwell

Quote:Maxwell had a romantic relationship with the wealthy American financier Jeffrey Epstein for "a period of time around 1992" and remained close to Epstein for several decades after their break-up.

“Several decades”... what the actual fuck? 2019 - 1992 = 27, that’s two decades and seven years. It’s NOT three decades and even if it were, it wouldn’t be “several”. Two does not equal “several”... and yeah you could say this was just a retarded oversight, but from a historical standpoint this reads like they remain free people for ‘decades’ after THIS point in time. Just saying.
So according to define: several, it means “more than two, but not many”...

Umm, alrighty then. And here my whole life I thought several was an unlimited concept.

“But not many”??

If I had three of something laid out on display, I wouldn’t state I had “several” of them. If there were 5 objects I might state there were “several”. If there were 4, I would state that there were 4.

The waters don’t become muddied over three or four.

I’m right about this... I have absolutely no doubt.
Why not just say “decades”? Why put “several” there as a qualifier? It’s risky. It sounds like an embellishment of their involvement when there need not be any at all. They were involved, there need not be any damning, convincing language around it. It is what it is. It’s plain. It’s overt.

Very bizarre.
Even by the definition of ‘several’ the statement is inaccurate.

27 is not three entire units of 10... you can’t just round this off and run with it.

They should have simply said “decades”... you can’t fuck that up, it’s an accurate statement.
It’d be like trying to pay cash for something which cost $30 and presenting only $27 to the cashier for payment... it’s absurd.
I’ve heard a lot of people make fun of Wikipedia as an info source, yet I have always sided with Wiki...

But stuff like this only serves their point. Tsk. Tsk tsk.
good lord , somebody needs more bourbon

imagine mo prosecuting these sex offenders and traitors and suddenly she gets sidetracked on a word

the nation becomes transfixed and starts to turn their wrath toward proper diction

'several' has always bothered me... , i think its time humanity revisit the english dictionary and sort shit out
Guest Wrote:its time humanity revisit the english dictionary and sort shit out

What this thread proves, if anything, is that humanity must perish. I know I'm right about this.

nod
Humanity = crap.
These are not people
I really like the way miss polly's lips move . and she is very sharp and could maybe whip me when i am bad
i can't wait to get miss polly's reaction to epsteins fake death

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.