How i got my first name
Its the early 60's, my mother Deborah and her best friend go to the carnival.  They pull together their pennies, ring toss. It is ON. first toss, ringer! Second toss, ringer. The third toss...RINGERRR. they won a goldfish. They decided to name it zachary. Super fucking odd name for a goldfish, but i dig it. They make a 3rd grade pinky promise...one day they will name their son zachary. Years pass, they drift. July 16th, 1985 my mother brings a magnificent ball of cells into this world. Zachary. Fast forward 10 years. My mother reconnected only to find out she too named a son zachary. Born 3 days apart. They Haven't talked in decades but upheld their pact. I find it extremely awesome being a person of your word. I always try and live my life the same way. If you fucking say it, mean it. Yes. I am named after a fucking goldfish won at a carnival in Texas in 1962. Werk.
Isn't it strange? That's how it works though. Inklings of incoming beings, years in advance.

Soul families with soul missions and shared destinies.
(08-14-2019, 01:01 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Isn't it strange? That's how it works though. Inklings of incoming beings, years in advance.

Soul families with soul missions and shared destinies.

It really is! Of course being the one born first, and not born in Pittsburgh, i am the superior Zachary, naturally. I just love the bond in that story. I think its so important to hold these connections. Its so easy to break these bonds and obligations. I really respect straight shooters who keep it 100
Sidenote....most people assume the name bump comes from being a moron sniffing laughable amounts of cocaine off of a key in a dirty bathroom stall. Actually, it is a childhood nickname, i was always doing gnarly shit. Hitting ramps and busting my mouth open. Falling out of trees i shouldnt climb. Jumping off roofs with home made parachutes. Every time id come home i had a new gash, knot, black eye, BUMP.  A little back story for yall.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.