I fucking hate picky eaters...
Scholar 
That is all.
Dude i will eat whatever you puton my plate. Those are things i learnt as a bastard child in a big poor family .
Exactly...

It's GOTTA be in the way people are raised.

I understand not wanting to eat stuff because maybe it's bad for you or something like that...

But to straight up turn down meals just because of your stupid picky tastebuds??

Obnoxious...

Fucking obnoxious.

I apparently know a couple of picky eaters who I do like OKAY anyway...

But man...

Majorly side-eyeing those people.
side eye this *crotch chop*
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
I'll make every exception in the book for you, Genba...

Nanaluv
Eating TOO many avocados...

That will do it.
I never liked the texture or smell of avacados until later in life , repulsed by them as a kid
However i always loved olives
I make a super bitchin' pasta dish with olives... there's no tomato sauce, it's just EVOO, olives seasoned and parmesan.
Kalamata olives are the best to use.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.