the alabuga will fuck you up
Lightning 
yankee cannot even launch counter attack when mother russia  deactivates all your electronics

http://www.pravdareport.com/news/science...w_missile/
Heart 
Russia so spicy!!!

Love you guys!!!

Let's be friends!!!
oops put a faraday cage around my ground installations.

oops put additional layer of capacative material outside of my non-ground items, which captures emp/radio bursts and funnels it to ultracapacitors.

oops there's a second national power grid stored underground, which can be rerouted above ground any time.

oops all this shit is from the 1980s, real modern weapons don't even involve anything physical anymore, it's all DEW and lazer shit and space based kinetic impactors.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
We all need to be a little more like Genba.
(09-09-2019, 07:30 PM)genba Wrote: oops there's a second national power grid stored underground, which can be rerouted above ground any time.

Is this true!?
But he's right, I mean...

All these talking points are just for fear and sensationalization.

None of the shit is based in truth and they keep the public perpetually behind by at least like 100 years...

That's the minimum, on some matters it's hundreds of years.
(09-09-2019, 07:57 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: All these talking points are just for fear and sensationalization.

Which = control.
(09-09-2019, 07:56 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Is this true!?

well, i say any time, but if the above ground grid were to be EMP'd, a lot of that would need to be replaced. some of it would be ok, especially if the operators are clever and act in time.

the existence of DUMBs and underground railways is an open secret. do you think they'd rely on above ground power? of course not, that would be silly. they have nuclear plants, and more importantly geothermal plants down there. tesla style stuff doesn't work well down there, as i've read. realizing the vulnerability of above ground power plants, they added the capability to reroute underground power to above ground military installations.

you can get a lot done in 60 years with unlimited budget and no oversight.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(09-09-2019, 08:04 PM)genba Wrote: you can get a lot done in 60 years with unlimited budget and no oversight.

I would imagine so...

Book

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.