I sincerely believe it's necessary to drink a FUCKTON of water...
Scholar 
I don't think there are any exceptions...

As for the "some people need more water than others" argument, I call bullshit.

So it makes sense that by nature humans would need to live near a freshwater source for survival.

It's only in recent times that we've been able to move away from such areas due to modern conveniences like plumbing and grocery stores.

My question is...

How long have humans been digging wells??

Well I searched it...

https://www.totalsoftwater.com/2017/08/a...ter-wells/

Okay then, humans have been digging wells for quite sometime now.

But it just makes more sense to me that humans would thrive more if they lived near freshwater sources...

And I think it's true even today with our modern way of living.

In nature, without these 'modern conveniences', I personally would NEVER survive if I wasn't only a short walk away from a freshwater source at any given time.
And really, I would probably just set up camp and live right beside the water.

Like RIGHT beside it.

Or in a cave which had water in it.
Now just combine that massive water intake with peeing on guys for money. Dudes love it these days, give the soyboys their due punishment
how the fuck was it first discovered to dig wells down to natural aquifers?

i'd argue that it wasn't, such knowledge was gifted to us.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
The only way it could be argued that humans thought of the concept of digging a well would be if they were digging and ran into watery ground at some point. But even then, digging a true well involves some pretty advanced capabilities.

With pre-existing knowledge of the inner earth, it would make more sense. I think at one time the inner earthlings had a rapport with the surface dwellers... but as per usual, a cataclysm rendered the surface unlivable for a space of time and we fell out of touch again.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.