Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' release and interview triggering the SHIT out of people
LOL 

A lot of people are very mad at Kanye right now...

Hating on him for supporting Christianity.

In my opinion, Kanye is right on in this interview.

I think people are gonna keep calling him crazy no matter what he does...

And I think by now he knows that is part of his earthly plight.

I think he is a little bit crazy, some disjointed thinking going on in some ways...

But to the largest extent, I think that he is absolutely right.

I think when he gets a lil crazy with his statements, sometimes it's just attributed to him trying to be deep.

8:40 I bet Kanye could tell us some fuckin' stories.

9:50 amen to that shit, Kanye. 

Wow. Man anybody who says that Kanye isn't being genuine and true in this interview is being triggered by their own hangups.

12:27 what I like about Kanye's communication is that he's trying to talk to everybody. You can see it by the way he looks at each of the cameras and the people behind them.

17:50 amen... he's right.

19:40 - 19:47 what happens right here is something that can't be faked. It's hella advanced body language assessment, although a lot of people may not consider it that, or understand it as such. What happens here when he says he was in service to the devil shows the serious emotions he feels surrounding EVERYTHING he is saying in this interview. This shit is for real, and it's like I said, the stories Kanye could tell... it's nothing to shake a stick at. Very interesting and serious statements here.

21:05 "I'd rather deal with somebody who calls me an 'n-word' to my face than a person that signs me for a lifetime deal on the 255th page of my contract." Mic drop. I really don't know how much more clear it can be made re: the gravity of what he's discussing here. 

25:07 I like Kanye.

People should really listen to what he's saying.

28:21 "I'm putting my life on this interview right now."

28:40 "We can't kill the earth." Amen to that Kanye.

32:00 he's telling the honest truth.

36:30 I thought this was a great answer.

39:46 re: Christianity/sin, that's a hard truth a lot of people don't want to hear.
(10-25-2019, 08:41 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: 28:21 "I'm putting my life on this interview right now."

"The Crossroads Moment: Fame and the deals made to attain it"

http://www.sectual.com/thread-6662.html

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.