You can look at people and tell what their role has been throughout history
Huh 
You can tell by their "type"... by what they look like.

Everybody is part of a genetic group, we're all just clones... archetypes.

There's a theory by Clif High called the "War Across Time", he explains it here: http://www.sectual.com/thread-358-post-7...l#pid75927

I've been noticing certain characters from royal courts, army men, sailors... all types of roles. I can see it with women too but for some reason it doesn't strike me as powerfully. Probably because I'm a woman. I can REALLY see it in the men.

12:21.
I'm just sayin', the whole gay sailor thing is totally true...

nod
NOT THAT THEY'RE ALL GAY...

But. Y'know.
what's my archetypical role?
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(11-05-2019, 03:39 PM)genba Wrote: what's my archetypical role?

Hmmm...

I was thinking about you earlier to try and determine this...

With this kinda stuff, it's usually what comes to you IMMEDIATELY, whereas when you start to really try to analyze it in depth, the answers may become more muddled in the process.

I think this type of thing starts out with intuitive clarity, and then anything from there is overcomplication.

You go WAY back... yet the examples I see of you are earlier than some of the other examples I listed before.

Usually I see these guys in their 1600s-1800s incarnations.

But I see you in the 1800s incarnations at the earliest.

You're the assistant of the scientist.

You know enough and are skilled enough to be the scientist himself, but for some reason you always go for the assistant role instead... I think it's because you moonlight and lead a double life, so being the scientist full time wouldn't really benefit your aims.

You're assisting the scientist/inventor publicly, but in the shadows you're this:

https://www.nfsa.gov.au/sites/default/fi...h_noir.jpg

https://fatallady.files.wordpress.com/20...hadow1.jpg

Farther back, I think you would be alone doing the science type work... working with whatever is indigenous to your area. But in those incarnations that you work alone (you're not assisting someone else, etc.) I see that you are quite secluded.

Of course I can only see as far as my own limits, so... that fact has to be kept at the forefront.
It makes sense that these knowings would come in the form of intuition, in one quick burst...

And you DO have to analyze that initial packet of info in order to EXPLAIN it.

But if you didn't need to explain it, could be left as only an impression and feeling.

And as far as Clif High's explanations (one of my favorite peeps), it makes sense that it would come in the form of intuition because he says that intuition is all our past incarnation experiences boiled down and honed in. We're reborn with it every time, as innate and instinctual knowing. So we've all seen one another before and this is how we can intuitively know who we were before.
i like that. i've always considered myself more of an idea man, just without the point man or funding to bring them to reality. so, instead i just run my mouth on internetz. it does seem to work, tho manifestation times are all over the place.

i have a deep love for tiny vials and bottles. something like an apothecary or alchemist sounds wonderful to me, and fits what you see.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
(11-05-2019, 04:02 PM)genba Wrote: it does seem to work, tho manifestation times are all over the place.

Yeah I hear you on that!!!!!

(11-05-2019, 04:02 PM)genba Wrote: i have a deep love for tiny vials and bottles. something like an apothecary or alchemist sounds wonderful to me, and fits what you see.

It looks great on you.
DO ME!!!

Ahem...

Do me please. :)

I’m thinking mom hermit.
Dancing Banana 
I'm not gonna do you in public!!!
This is why needless cosmetic surgery is such a bad thing...

You may be able to change the outside appearance, but the inside schema is still the same...

All it does is cause a bunch of irresolvable conflict.
(11-05-2019, 07:51 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I'm not gonna do you in public!!!
Damn.
(11-05-2019, 07:57 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: This is why needless cosmetic surgery is such a bad thing...

You may be able to change the outside appearance, but the inside schema is still the same...

All it does is cause a bunch of irresolvable conflict.
Damn.
Does plastic surgery make you archetypally unrecognizable? Nah... it just wouldn't be as easy to classify you simply by looking at you.

Then it would be necessary to examine your other physical characteristics like mannerisms and movement.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.