Youtube's Upgraded Terms Of Service Effective 10 Dec 2019
Rage 
Your Content and Conduct

Rights you Grant

You retain ownership rights in your Content. However, we do require you to grant certain rights to YouTube and other users of the Service, as described below.

License to YouTube

By providing Content to the Service, you grant to YouTube a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use that Content (including to reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display and perform it) in connection with the Service and YouTube’s (and its successors’ and Affiliates’) business, including for the purpose of promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service.

License to Other Users

You also grant each other user of the Service a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to access your Content through the Service, and to use that Content, including to reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display, and perform it, only as enabled by a feature of the Service (such as video playback or embeds). For clarity, this license does not grant any rights or permissions for a user to make use of your Content independent of the Service.

Duration of License

The licenses granted by you continue for a commercially reasonable period of time after you remove or delete your Content from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that YouTube may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted.
(11-07-2019, 05:16 AM)Guest Wrote: You understand and agree, however, that YouTube may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted.

Hey, at least they admit they keep everything forever!
It makes you wonder about the kind of advanced technology they have to save all those videos being uploaded every minute around the world.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
And when you start wondering that, you also start wondering why the hell they're really doing it...

it's like this, but instead of blood/fresh bodies, it's data, and instead of alien plant, it's alien plant. i mean AI.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
But I feel like that was only the result AFTER it became self-aware. I don't feel that it started off as an entity which consciously wanted and craved more.
David Icke said that the Archons weren't creative and needed to copy creativity from Humans.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
IMO that's just another way of saying that AI can't think for itself and can't know anything more than its creators know... what it would have is the ability to be manipulative, secretive, and devious like its creators.

I know archons ≠ AI, but to me personally, it's really the same matter.

More like DeadTube.

Is the YouTube experiment simply over?

Are they just concluding the study?

Did they get the data they were looking for?

Things that make you go hmmm!
Sofatube has a nice ring to it.
Past discussions about the downfall of YouTube...

"At this point, YouTube is clearly 'phasing out' the community aspect of its site"

http://www.sectual.com/thread-1226.html

"YouTube Continues Fucking People: Honestly, just delete your YouTube account"

http://www.sectual.com/thread-10523.html

I've been looking around at various other forums (social media kinda shit) and even on YouTube itself...

General consensus is that basically everyone knows that the platform is on the decline and that there is no hope for them there as creators.

It's even become clear that the comment section engagement is threatened as well...

Confidence in the platform is plummeting. It's over.

I assume there will be a large spike of registrations at BitChute over the next few months.

Somebody with a large audience on YouTube will probably come out and state that the platform is officially dying... heck maybe more than one such person will do this.

It'll send people flocking to YT alternatives in droves.
There's something on the horizon that is going to affirm to even the morons that YouTube is totally in trouble... they'll be scrambling to find something to fill the hole.

It might even be something YouTube itself does...

Pretty interesting they're bombarding people with notifications over their 'ToS' change...

They might be changing a whole lot more than that on said date.
And when people search for a list of YouTube alternatives (on Google no less, ROFL!) they certainly won't be finding the ones that Google is comfortable with having at the top of their search results...

shrug

In a way this will cull the herd a bit. Which is a good thing. It'll keep the tards who have nothing useful to share with the world (like people from TikTok and other bastions of banal dogshit) in their app driven shitholes... and people with actual creative ability or just 'free minds' will be at sites like BitChute.
And just as a measure of the direction that devices are going in general...

I say devices because the internet is what it is, that doesn't change...

But devices filter the way the internet works for the user...

So it's been going in the direction of mobile devices and the advent of 'apps' which I express my sheer hatred for here: http://www.sectual.com/thread-10730.html

That has made the younger generation particularly dependent upon the internet expressed through that filter, one which I find absolutely atrocious and obnoxious...

Incidentally, I find young people atrocious and obnoxious as well, so if my preferred way to experience the internet is segregated from theirs, then my God, what a blessing.

Essentially, I'm saying that I will continue to use the classic form of the internet and I don't care what kind of changes take place, because these idiots born in the 2000s don't understand how fucking great the true internet really was/is.

I will hang out in this domain until I die. Eventually, using the internet this way will be "cool again" (if not only in a cult classic niche sort of way) anyways, everything rolls around in cycles. I see no reason to budge on my position because there is absolutely nothing better.
they thoroughly loathe the ability the internet has given the common man - a cheap and efficient means by which to spread his own information and thoughts to others with the capability to organize en masse. they intend to remove that. it's why there are no good video chat sites. it's why none of the video site alternatives have picked up. control the funding, control the business. gut it and leave a monopoly which slowly turns to old style top down TV through incrementalism as not to alarm the plebs.

it's a meme to say it, but the solution really must be final.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
1:13 OT but Styx looks super asian in the eyes right here!!!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.