can this be done with already? [schumann resonance]
Alien 
https://imgur.com/a/R8fwT7o

i get that there's shit to be done, but something has been making me sick for days and i think this is relevant. look at those squiggles. i've observed these graphs for years and never seen anything like it. sometimes the peaks have just not been there the past couple days. how is that even possible. other sites report the same thing, so it's not like it's just one detector on the fritz.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
There's a pretty serious path choosing, transformative time taking place right now...

I don't know if it's related to this chart or not. But it would make sense these energies can be read in some format. There may be a relationship here.

But there's a pretty major exit point coming up here pretty soon... a lot of people are going to be leaving. Due to general incompatibility with the matrix, due to choosing a vastly different reality than the collective is trying to make. There are a lot of reasons.

It's not only going to be deaths, but general disappearances. Some people will just "never" be seen/heard from again.
A lot of relationships will end as well... mostly in hardcore dumping, shit that hurts people emotionally for a long time.
It's about to be either heaven or hell... the middle ground will be disappearing for a time.
All things must pass though...

If anyone should find themselves in hell, just remember that it will end too.

A lot of karmic situations ahead, it is what it is.
Just be careful that you're not acting out or continuing someone else's karma...

Because that DOES happen.

You can ride in it for a while, but you'll know when the lesson is over...

Don't stay to watch the end credits.
(11-26-2019, 07:47 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: A lot of relationships will end as well... mostly in hardcore dumping, shit that hurts people emotionally for a long time.
 I  been trying to get dumped for several years now , what's a guy gotta do   anyhow ? 
just too sexy and charming  I guess
No man...

It's your dick.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.