Alex jones

From the 7:00 mark to about 7:45.. I fell on the floor and rolled around. I woke up in my kitchen on the floor laughing still. Too fucking funny.
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!

That was kinda hardcore Alex.

AHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD WHAT IS HE DOING!?!??!?!?!?!?!

He's stoking the flame. That's what he's doing.

DAYUUUMMM.

He's asking for it hard with this one...

WTF!?!?!

Is he mad or something??

What's got him so mad??

The hell did Colbert say??

What is Alex DOING?!?!?

He just gave out tons of ammunition.

Why would he do that??

It's like he's just throwing out some of the sickest shit he can think of right on the spot!!!

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Alex what in the name of absolute total motherfreakin' fuck are you DOING!?!?!

Like...

Just because Bill Maher said some super warped shit doesn't mean you have to throw out 30 different examples and sink to his level.

Acknowledge what he said, say it was totally fucked up, fine...

That's um... YOUR JOB.

But giving all this ammunition for them to use against you?

I don't wanna hear Alex bitching about them editing his words and "using them against" him...

When they take all those clips and use them to smear the shit out of Alex, he's got no leg to stand on in defense.

What the hell man?
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
@2:14 `a butt-boi`

trix you gotta slice that out and turn it into a song, along with this head bob.
The upload will be done in 14 minutes...

AJ
God made me funky...

God made me funky...
fucking legendary
I am glad Master Genba approves...

Worship
God made me funky...
Damn, there was so much clip-bait from AJ yesterday.

Check out 7:00-07:35 from this video:

This can't end up flying under the clip-bait radar. It just can't. The butt boy stuff was great, but I'd say this is on par.

There have been so many great AJ clip-jobs in general as of late:

Now, please read the below after finishing the above video...

Finished? Alright. So get this: I actually played this one on my phone while taking a piss in the bathroom at my workplace, thinking no one else was in the bathroom at the time because it was so early in the morning and no one is ever around that early. Not on my floor anyway. So I had my phone on full blast volume wise. Playing this video. Then, to my horror/amusement, just as I'm washing my hands, another employee walks out of the shit stall, which wasn't that far away. I didn't hear a sound from anyone else prior to that point. I could've sworn I was alone in there. Apparently he was taking the quietest shit in the history of shit-taking, because it's not a huge bathroom or anything. He walks up to the sink right next to me and proceeds to wash his hands as I'm drying mine off. He gives me the slightest WTF look, via the mirror, at which point I turn off the vid... which had about 20 seconds left anyway.

I believe that clip video was this man's introduction to Alex Jones. And that's epic in a way.

(05-08-2017, 09:04 AM)AntiBullshitMan Wrote: Damn, there was so much clip-bait from AJ yesterday.

Check out 7:00-07:35 from this video:

https://youtu.be/yi1Z5MuDJNE

LMFAO, dude that is epic gold. I feel like Alex would have a lovely singing voice!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention... I don't watch all that much of the show anymore and I would have totally missed these videos were it not for this thread.

(05-08-2017, 09:04 AM)AntiBullshitMan Wrote: Then, to my horror/amusement, just as I'm washing my hands, another employee walks out of the shit stall, which wasn't that far away. I didn't hear a sound from anyone else prior to that point. I could've sworn I was alone in there. Apparently he was taking the quietest shit in the history of shit-taking, because it's not a huge bathroom or anything. 

I believe that clip video was this man's introduction to Alex Jones. And that's epic in a way.

Bro that was divine timing. That guy needed to be there, right then, because there was something he needed... something necessary for his soul purpose in life.

He needed to know the glory of Alex Jones.

Now that should make you a believer.
God made me funky...
Im glad alex was pissed yesterday. This shit is gold. He really should start selling ringtones.
THIS IS MIND CONTROL...

My new text tone.

Very fitting...

Banana
God made me funky...
(05-07-2017, 05:43 PM)Nb Wrote:

From the 7:00 mark to about 7:45.. I fell on the floor and rolled around. I woke up in my kitchen on the floor laughing still. Too fucking funny.

I really enjoy alex jones at times , he has a unique style and really gets into the act  .  Its fun watching him trigger the simple minded .  Sometimes i WONDER HOW many of the young ladies at infowar have had sex with alex .  There was a ton of sexual energy when alex confronted the young turks .
(05-08-2017, 06:30 PM)Guest Wrote: Sometimes i WONDER HOW many of the young ladies at infowar have had sex with alex .

I wonder that too...

Banana

I think there's definitely some hot 'n heavy hanky-panky going on behind the scenes at InfoWars, but I'm not sure how much of it actually involves Alex.

There's a hotass assistant dude who works there that you almost never see, but I've caught a glimpse of him a few times and he's hella fuckable. His name is Nico.
God made me funky...

3:05 - 3:35 ROFLMAOOO.

ROFL

HO.

LEE.

SHIT.

I fucking love you Alex Jones, damn you bastard, why can't you be MINE!?!?!
God made me funky...
(05-08-2017, 06:55 PM)Trix Wrote:

3:05 - 3:35 ROFLMAOOO.

ROFL

HO.

LEE.

SHIT.

I fucking love you Alex Jones, damn you bastard, why can't you be MINE!?!?!

ahahahaha ...."shut your mouth pig "  ... he is on a major bender after being on the joe rogan show
Dude he's BALLS TO THE FUCKIN' WALL lately.

Damn.

Like... fucking unleashed.

I love it...

It's like gloves off.

He has a damn good sense of humor and comedic timing.

Hell of a guy.
God made me funky...
And LOL @ Paul Watson's face on the screen when it zooms out as Alex's going off the deep end...

He's just sitting there listening like, "Yeah, he does this all the time."

I love how Alex says "I love burka" there at the last second before break. ROFL.

What a true master.
God made me funky...
This is my new ringtone:

I've got "You're in the cult bro!!!!!!!" and "WOO!!!!!" from this video as a text tone:

And I have "Dick" and "Butt Boy" and "This is MIND CONTROL!!!!!" from the video I made as text tones too. I have them all designated to the appropriate people...

ROFL
God made me funky...

4:30 ROFLMAO...

God Alex is so amazing.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | VidMe | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.