cut a hole in my ceiling
There was a water leak so a hacked out a 1 foot square hole and left it for a while because i am super lazy .Bathroom above it has tiles and they must be leaking . Yesterday a large rat fell out  of the open hole and my 8 month old bengal cat cornered it  and i was able to trap it in a box and set it free again across the street .  Well today  a baby rat fell out of the same hole  but it was near death  when  i got to it after my cat Luna .  So now I have placed 3 buckets underneath the 7 foot drop from the hole and my cat is waiting beside them .
(05-16-2017, 08:24 PM)Kitty Von Catsworth There was a water leak so a hacked out a 1 foot square hole and left it for a while because i am super lazy .Bathroom above it has tiles and they must be leaking . Yesterday a large rat fell out  of the open hole and my 8 month old bengal cat cornered it  and i was able to trap it in a box and set it free again across the street .  Well today  a baby rat fell out of the same hole  but it was near death  when  i got to it after my cat Luna .  So now I have placed 3 buckets underneath the 7 foot drop from the hole and my cat is waiting beside them .

My cat is having a nice nap but i think it is scary waiting for them to drop out ,  might call an exterminator it just makes my skin crawl  !
Oh yikes dude.

You DO NOT want those fuckers running around. They're super nasty.

I vote for the exterminator.

Mice are one thing, every house has 'em, but rats can't stay.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Jealous you have a cat, BTW... lucky bastard!
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
cut a hole in my ceiling, this is my last resort, suffocation, no breathing, dont give a fuck if a baby rat falls through bleeding

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | VidMe | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.