INFOWARS' ALEX JONES FORCED TO APOLOGIZE TO YOGURT MAKER CHOBANI
Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones was forced to publicly apologize to yogurt company Chobani on Wednesday after the right-wing radio host was sued for defamation.

Rest here....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/infowars-apos...29584.html
Ah God... Alex Jones is even on Yahoo! News now. Almost makes me wish it was 2005 again.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Music 
Another potential AJ ringtone for Trix:

And another one:

AND ANOTHER ONE:

Funny how every time I stumble upon a string of new AJ remixes that need to be commemorated on here, I never have to do any searches for the most recent AJ thread. There's always a new one near the top of page one.

AJ threads are outnumbered only by music threads. Haha
Parents tell kids about the birds and the bees...
I tell them about the condom and the coat-hanger.
We got two modes...

DISCO...

AND ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!

Kidding. We've got at least three.

I think "America First" is Placeboing's greatest work... ever.

It's priceless, when Alex is just screaming going off the deep end. It's his facial expressions that really make it though.

Very bittersweet for me considering Alex is now married again and has reproduced again and everything.

My love for him knows no bounds... but it's still, you know, hard.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | VidMe | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.