Mirages on the roadway...
Scholar 
I don't know what more proof anybody needs that the entirety of reality is illusory.

Depending on the shape of the road, that shit is constant... the road just "appears" little by little.
Today I was on a divided highway...

There was a mirage on the road, and I saw the reflection of an oncoming car on the other side of the roadway as it passed.

How the hell is that even possible?
omg she thinks she is in a video game , trix i recall you did a video while driving in some desert and you went on to say how you couldn't really remember how you got from point A to point B ...lol

fasten your seatbelts everybody trix is out casual driving again
"Casual driving"...

ROFLMAOLOLOL.
But seriously...

Seeing the reflection of a car in a mirage.

Check it out:

https://www.quora.com/Why-am-I-able-to-s...n-a-mirage

http://science.howstuffworks.com/mirage2.htm

Still don't see a specific answer.
(05-23-2017, 12:22 PM)Trix Wrote: I don't know what more proof anybody needs that the entirety of reality is illusory.

I was in the shower today and noticed something which reminded me of a mirage and looked like an optical illusion...

It looked like some type of old school video game special effects.

It was the outline of my nipple (downward/sideview from my perspective) traced by water, in which I could see the reflection of the shower curtain.

Such a thing was visible only along the edges and only due to the liquid on the surface.

It just didn't even look "real"... it looked like a dead giveaway of the fact that this reality is some kind of hologram.
It truly is a toroidal field... everything is emanating from a central point, an 'event horizon', and 'extending' in a toroidal field.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.