People need to stop identifying with their mental and physical illnesses...
Scholar 
I keep hearing people say "my depression", "my arthritis", "my ADHD", "my cancer", etc. 

People have NOOO idea how damaging that kind of attitude is. 

To IDENTIFY with whatever the hell is "wrong" with you is a total mistake.

Neurolinguistic programming...

You see it on pharmaceutical commercials...

And it's this brainwashing that teaches people to identify with whatever the hell the label of the day is.

It's all a part of the plan, OF COURSE. 

They do this on purpose...

People are TAUGHT to identify with illness, to claim it with their words, which seeps into their subconscious mind and solidifies the ongoing degradation.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Very true
*agreed*
reminds me i've meant to make a thread on arthritis, as i was talking about it with one of the tc room guests a while back. it's actually caused by a parasitic infestation of amoebae that eat stuff in joints. there's a very simple and cheap cure too - boron.

but i agree with your trix, particularly when it comes to AA/NA when it is hammered into them that they ARE an addict for life. spoilers: addictive chems are addictive, as are addictive actions. everyone is an addict and thus no one is an addict.
rhombus will set you free
Wow Genba man thanks for that insight on arthritis.

I have some family who have a pretty bad problem with it...

I've been searching for the answer for a while now.

I'll look into this.

I really think parasites are basically the main cause of all ailments...

Even the mental ones.

It disturbs the shit out of me to think...

Under a good microscope those little bastards can be seen in their full being...

Tiny little disgusting creatures living inside of us.

So freaky... scary even.

I wonder if that is how the bigger body of the universe sees us.
God made me funky...
It's true, people are being forced to identify with the mental illnesses forced upon them, to buy the pills forced upon them, to be able to continue the "functional life" forced upon them, all these things are products of our current culture that did not exist 200 years ago, the cultures that did know how to exist as beings have been destroyed, i've no clue why our humanity has to be destroyed, don't think anyone does, for the sake of some kind of system that does not actually exist or something.
Uhh well I declined my first depression diagnosis when i was 10 years old and i've been having to fight off all these other concepts ever since, from personal experience i can definitely be sure mental illness is being forced upon us and the personal freedom you can obtain by becoming aware of that gets completely rejected by society which makes it all even harder, solitude, alienation, etc. effects they can try to use to force another label on you
One flew over the cuckoo's nest, "a classic", seen by everyone at one point in time but the message it contained went completely over our heads and here we are now, at the end of the film, we're R.P. McMurphy
If you don't fit the mold for a good slave/cog in the wheel who goes along with the system devised to suck your lifeforce from the time of birth until you die...

If you have trouble focusing on the idiotic, banal tripe that is forced down society's throat at every point and turn in the 'education system' and media...

If you feel sad because your life is devoted to working 3 jobs and still not making ends meet...

Well then you are MENTALLY ILL and you need to take some meds because you're just a big MALFUNCTION.

If you drink aspartame laden soda and eat processed foods and end up with cancer or diabetes...

Well then you better resign your life over to big pharma and get yourself all good and dependent on radiation or insulin to live because if you don't... YOU'RE the problem.

Welcome to modern human life.
God made me funky...
yeah, i'm depressed now, i mean... GODDAMNIT!
ROFLMAO.
God made me funky...
I think a good start would be to just create our own concepts to identify with, concepts that aren't products of society but are products of nature, just incomprehensible things and once society tries to make them comprehensible, we just create new ones and throw away the old, until everyone becomes aware that language is a freedom we can use and not the tool that destroys our freedom
The concepts are common sense though...

There's no need to 'define' things when it comes to NATURE.

Everything just 'is what it is'...

It's this whole mentality of classifying everything that has gotten humanity into the mess it's in today.

Humanity needs to learn to just BE.
God made me funky...
Ye, I mean it as a process to learn, before we can learn how to just be, first we've to become aware of how we're being now, there needs to be a dismissal of what we know before we can create something new, otherwise what we know is just gonna take over again but that's all been tried before really, surrealism, absurdism, postmodernism,... greater minds than mine have tried their best and well guess maybe you can only keep trying to just be
This is the balls deep damn struggle of all sentient life.
God made me funky...

God made me funky...
(06-04-2017, 05:46 PM)Trix Wrote: I keep hearing people say "my depression", "my arthritis", "my ADHD", "my cancer", etc. 

People have NOOO idea how damaging that kind of attitude is. 

To IDENTIFY with whatever the hell is "wrong" with you is a total mistake.

Neurolinguistic programming...

You see it on pharmaceutical commercials...

And it's this brainwashing that teaches people to identify with whatever the hell the label of the day is.

It's all a part of the plan, OF COURSE. 

They do this on purpose...

People are TAUGHT to identify with illness, to claim it with their words, which seeps into their subconscious mind and solidifies the ongoing degradation.

They make bullets for this.

LOL!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Subscription

Board Rules | About Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Store | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.