Holy shit, I subscribed to this chick with a brain tumor on YouTube a while back...
Jawdrop 
I subbed right before she had surgery to remove it, found her from this video:

So she had the surgery on May 8th.

This is her newest video:

You can tell her brain is scrambled now.

This is really fucked up.

This is sad.

The world is fucked man.

TOTALLY fucked.

Wow.

Her brain is scrambled.

I mean she can still mostly make sense.

And it's really sad because she was a teacher. She had to quit.

There is something WRONG in this world. 

It's all the poison, all the pollution... not just environmental pollution, probably has a lot to do with electrical pollution too.

This is so fucked up and wrong. It's gotta stop.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Now they're gonna fucking radiate her too.

Wow.

That should really fuck her up good...

Great fucking job, big pharma...

Great motherfucking job. I really hope you're fucking proud of yourselves, you evil fucking pieces of shit.
God made me funky...
its like she speaks sorta like 'valley girl' now and was much more professional sounding before the surgery
I can't get over this.

So many things come to mind surrounding this whole thing.

It's sort of like this thread where I went apeshit over the guy with the '7 second memory'... http://www.sectual.com/thread-2373-post-...l#pid19536

Humanity is trying to go to space, when they don't even understand the human BRAIN yet??

Really?

Gotta get to Mars, but let's not try to figure out the complexity of the human brain and perception and communication and all these things that hinge on the HUMAN BRAIN.

Nope!

Gotta get into space!

It's just so dumb... it's so misdirected. Humanity is MISDIRECTED.

We need to FIGURE THIS OUT.

We need to UNDERSTAND THIS.

We need to figure out how to HELP PEOPLE.
God made me funky...
We need to figure out how to help people with scrambled brains.

I'm fucking serious...

Brains get scrambled for all kinds of different reasons...

Tumors, viruses (like in the case of the '7 second memory' guy), "mental illnesses" like schizophrenia etc. that NOBODY UNDERSTANDS.

How can people root for colonizing space or having self-driving cars and totally ridiculous crap whilst skirting these issues with the brain... and have a CONSCIENCE at the same time???
God made me funky...
(06-04-2017, 06:49 PM)Trix Wrote: I subbed right before she had surgery to remove it, found her from this video:

So she had the surgery on May 8th.

This is her newest video:

You can tell her brain is scrambled now.

This is really fucked up.

This is sad.

The world is fucked man.

TOTALLY fucked.

Wow.

Her brain is scrambled.

I mean she can still mostly make sense.

And it's really sad because she was a teacher. She had to quit.

There is something WRONG in this world. 

It's all the poison, all the pollution... not just environmental pollution, probably has a lot to do with electrical pollution too.

This is so fucked up and wrong. It's gotta stop.

Yeah, that's heartbreaking. Especially since she seems so upbeat and nice...   

You know, it might be that she just needs time though. The brain can rewire a lot of stuff and she might be okay after a period of time. That's what I hope will happen.

Trix, she kind of reminds me of you too. So sad.
I mean can we just talk about how TRAUMATIC brain surgery even is???

Even the smallest surgery is traumatic, folks. IT IS.

That's why I'm SOOO against needless surgeries, like plastic surgery, breast implants, nose jobs, all that stupid crap... people have NOOO idea how traumatic those things are and it's no wonder a lot of the people who do that kinda stuff have mental problems.

Anyways...

THIS CHICK was AWAKE having her head sawed open and her BRAIN PICKED APART for 6 hours. The mental/trauma aspect of that experience is huge. HUGE. That ALONE is a staggering amount of trauma enough to fuck with the mind.

But you add in these perceptive problems on top of all that trauma (which WILL BE residual, on a subconscious level) and it's just... mindblowing. It's HARD. CORE.

Massive trauma.

And now there's a disconnect with her... you can see behind her eyes, she's totally who she always was. She just can't EXPRESS IT. She can't TRANSLATE IT. She's got all the feelings and emotions... she can't translate them. I wonder about linguistic thought... are the words in her mind but she can't articulate them? She had to ask about "swollen" and she was saying "frozen" instead. There's a linguistic disconnect here.

She's dealing with a visual discrepancy AND a linguistic disconnect. WILL she be able to see again normally? If not, why not? Is because they had to saw her head open and pick out parts of her brain? UM, COULD BE.

Will she ever recover the ability to express her thoughts/feelings linguistically??

This is brain damage. It's not even like a kid who is just learning to talk... it's NOT the same thing. They picked around in her freaking brain and cut shit out...

How can she recover from that and operate at the same level she used to? Her case is really even more complicated than schizophrenic people for example. There was actually physical meddling around with her brain which occurred.

There's got to be common ground with these problems though... brain related issues like this (when it comes to perception, expression etc.) MUST have a common ground.

There's got to be some system of checks and balances that can be established to iron out these problems with the brain. We have to devise a METHOD to deal with this and bridge the gap for these people to perceive/communicate effectively again.
God made me funky...
(06-04-2017, 10:46 PM)GG Wrote: Trix, she kind of reminds me of you too. So sad.

She looks a lot like my cousin. A LOT.

Maybe that's why it pulls at me...

But I tell you what. It makes me look around at myself, my life...

My functioning body and mind and really feel grateful for...

BEING ABLE TO READ AND TALK.

It's mindblowing.

And NONE OF US are promised tomorrow...

None of us are promised health or life at all.

We have SO LITTLE TIME to figure shit out on this planet...

I don't like that.
God made me funky...
You're really intelligent, Trix. I think you're right that she knows who she is and is the same inside but her brain is not allowing her to express it. She must be so frustrated. People with brain injuries get really mad a lot of times because they know they're messed up but that their thoughts are still in tact a lot of times.

I wish I could save everyone. That's how I always feel when I see people who are suffering. I just hate it.
Not only is there a linguistic disconnect and a problem with her vision...

She's got a disconnect with her body going on too.

I'm not harping on her over these observations... I'm studying this case. It's that simple.

Take her nails for example. She's a damn BEAUTY GURU. That's the category this chick fits into before all this happened...

In that second video, her nails are screwed up. They're varying lengths, one of them isn't even painted, etc. There is NO WAY she would go on camera with her nails all messed up. Definitely not. She probably has issues even perceiving her own body now. You can tell she does. At 5:49 in that second video, she talks about pulling her body up off the floor. It's like... there's a detachment, I don't know how else to explain it. It's like... there's her consciousness, her personality behind the outer shell. And it's having difficulty fusing with the outside world, which INCLUDES the body. The outer world.

Check out her skin, you can especially tell in this video:

It's all red and fucked up. I dunno why... it doesn't really look like a sunburn. I dunno, she's been through some TRAUMA. She has been straight up fucking traumatized, there's no nice way to put it. She has been through the RINGER.

And they're about to fuck her up even worse with that stupid radiation.

I want to follow this chick's progression and whatnot, but the whole radiation thing really pisses me off. Hugely. I think radiation is what kills people, chemo kills... without the chemo, there might be a chance of getting better. I think a lot of times, chemo just seals the deal. It's like... people live DESPITE having chemo. That's my opinion.

I want to keep up with her because the whole cognitive aspect of this is really fascinating and I want to see if I can figure things out, if she improves, etc. But I DO NOT want to see her in a state of illness. Radiation is terrible.
God made me funky...
the brain is too complex to understand with the science we've invented so instead of realizing science should be rejected as useless, they keep wasting their time on all this profitable scientific research to avoid society or the monetary system collapsing, idk something like that, afraid of change etc.

I believe the human mind is capable of curing the illnesses of the body, there's enough evidence that can't be explained through science to make such an assumption, hypnosis for example creates similar and in many cases even better effects than medicine aims to achieve, just by working with the human mind through speech.
Through psychotherapeutic treatment there've been too many cases of people losing their physical illnesses simply because of the effects of their psychotherapy too, but still we subject the field of psychology to the mechanical-material science that probably causes the illnesses it tries to cure.

The possibilities of the human mind are being ignored to protect our lives as we've been taught them, while that way of life is ruining our minds and bodies, materialism is the goal we're given and the human mind has been fighting for it's freedom ever since but the signs are being subjected to the same materialism, our minds are being murdered by it so they turn against themselves by destroying the bodies they inhabit (or something idk, i started speculating a bit too much there but it's not impossible, you know)
(06-04-2017, 11:12 PM)elaine Wrote: the brain is too complex to understand with the science we've invented so instead of realizing science should be rejected as useless, they keep wasting their time on all this profitable scientific research to avoid society or the monetary system collapsing, idk something like that, afraid of change etc.

That's what I'm saying about big pharma and the radiation...

It's ALL for profit.

They take these people and put them through enormously costly surgeries, get them onto a bunch of astronomically expensive medications, they put them through radiation which is undoubtedly highly profitable for them.

It's a RACKET.

They string people along with these devised methods of "treatment" until they DIE.

The INDUSTRY doesn't care that they're DEAD. They made bank off them, then their bodies give out and now it's on to the next VICTIM.

Yeah... there was something wrong with her. She had terrible symptoms, she had a growth in her brain, that's true. It's not some imaginary issue they pinned on her. The problem lies in the CAUSE.

What CAUSED that tumor?

And furthermore, what about the treatment? Was cutting her head open and digging around in her brain necessary? Or are the cures to every ailment found in NATURE? Do all these doctors know THE TRUTH?

Nature is free... big pharma can't make bank off of nutrients and natural elements to cure people. They have to keep feeding the monster that has been created by this industrialized world.

They INVENT the poisons, they spread the sickness. The masses are viewed as nothing but carriers for all their manufactured sicknesses and their test subjects for costly "treatments" and then they end up DEAD but it doesn't matter because there's countless more diseased and poisoned people to take their place.
God made me funky...
I REALLY wonder about her diet too...

Is this the product of drinking a bunch of diet soda??

Is this the product of aspartame and other artificial sweeteners AKA poison??
God made me funky...
Aspartame and brain tumors highly linked...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8939194

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articl...ealth.aspx
God made me funky...
(06-04-2017, 11:23 PM)Trix Wrote: Do all these doctors know THE TRUTH?

I don't know, I feel clueless most of the time so I assume that's what's keeping us down, clueless about what's keeping us clueless, maybe the cluelesness is forced upon us, by what or who... i'm clueless, just want it to change though, change anything at all, just to see what change could do, if it would cure this constant feeling of cluelessness
I just looked at her Twitter...

https://twitter.com/courtelizz

Man, the internet is great but it's also...

Just like a huge tragedy. LOL!

I mean...

All the people who are spouting off about every little thing (kinda like I do on this site)...

Are all gonna DIE and the internet is going to stick around and this stuff is going to outlive us.

It's fascinating to study, but it's also just really sad and painful to see the progression of negative shit in peoples' lives.

Gah, it's just supremely fucked up.
God made me funky...
I guess what I'm really hung up on about the whole entire issue with "brain problems" is that these inabilities to perceive "correctly" or to express/communicate "effectively" don't invalidate people's experiences.

They're still living in this world and having all these feelings. They're still taking it all in and perceiving reality as well as their bodies can facilitate.

We have to be able to understand and properly take care of people. We HAVE to. If humanity can't accomplish this, then it has no business trying to get into space or any other selfish, escapist kind of crap like that.

If humanity can't solve its problems where we are RIGHT NOW... just flush it. Seriously. Flush the whole nasty load and call it for what it is... a fail.
God made me funky...

Oh great... so now the doctors are telling her she has stage 3 brain cancer...

So they're going to give her chemo. She said the prognosis was good according to them. Apparently it's not the worst type of brain cancer? WTF. A good prognosis on stage 3 cancer? I have no idea.

This is fucking ridiculous.

Tons of people in her comments section are warning her against chemo, saying that chemo is what kills, they've seen it happen to family members, etc. Telling her to research alternative therapies, cannabis oil et al... problem is, SHE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING READ IN ORDER TO RESEARCH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

So fucking terrible. This is terrible.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY???????????????

Her poor brain is still scrambled. She seems to be talking the same way as she was in the other video and repeating things. It's like she thinks she's saying something different, but it's the same thing she said before. Like she can't translate the different points of her thoughts into words.

Someone in her comments section says they're battling stage 3 BLOOD CANCER!?!?! Leukemia? BLOOD ISN'T EVEN AN ORGAN. Cancer is totally fungus. It absolutely is, there's no other explanation.
God made me funky...
Cancer is candida, can be treated with baking soda:
https://www.canceractive.com/cancer-acti...spx?n=2719

Leukemia patients given anti-fungals go into remission:
http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/...ancer.html
God made me funky...
That poor girl. I feel so sad for her.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

USGS

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.