Google INDISPUTABLY just read my mind and I'm totally freaked and not cool with it...
Shake Head 
How the actual fuck can Google predict what I'm going to search which was based on a RANDOM thought/memory???

There is NO way to explain this. It was left field, completely random, I didn't SAY anything before I searched, I've never searched anything related to this.

This is fucked up.

How is it done? Does the device read brainwaves now? Does it read physical data and interpret thoughts with it?

This has happened before, but I think it happened on a desktop. Not sure. It's kind of an important detail though when determining the mechanics of this. 

They are utilizing the unseen to read data.

This is what I mean when I say the scientific community is keeping the rest of the world behind by hundreds of years.

They've figured out how to read minds via some unseen energy interpretation and they're using that info for total control rather than to help humanity understand the nature of reality.
the real question is did it read your mind after the thought was in your mind... or did it put the thought there!?
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
The real question is...

Does it predict the future and know everything you're going to do and think, thus each intricate event and line of thought along the way...

Or does the Home button on the iPhone read your vibration and translate your intention and calculate with its algorithms?
I'm going with the latter.
It reads energetic field, thus thought and all other data stored in it...

People need to start seeing themselves as projecting beyond their skin.

If Google et al are going to look at the world this way and utilize it for their stupid fucking database, then I guess we all better get on the same damn page.

And when those thought to word interfaces come out...

You might as well just go ahead and use them because if you have a smart phone, you're already playing the game.
This is sick, my friends... take it seriously.
Scholar 
We're all Google now. 

Neonsmiley
WHAT DOES ALEX JONES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS!!?!?!!!?!!?!?!?!?!!!!
I don't like it when my phone tells me how long it will take for me to get to my destination when I get in my car. It knows where I am going.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7AElKyZEOk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv-G79DIY7k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYhGvbgWVm4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlqCWEGNkpQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TcKgQ-nVX8

WHERE IS GOOGLE MIND READING SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSED??

Why are they not talking about this??

This is THE MOST SERIOUS topic.

Everything this entails...

TALK ABOUT IT DAMMIT.

ADDRESS THIS.
It just happened again with another search suggestion that, while not as disturbingly obvious, most certainly was not the most logical or probable suggestion based off my locale, etc. It is definitely reading brainwaves or some such.
Seriously, Google is really amazing...   in a good way.
No.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs screaming*
Sure it is! Try using Yahoo or Bing. lOL

Once they tell us about it... they've been doing it for at least 10 years already.
(06-11-2017, 07:54 PM)Cream of Caulk Wrote: I don't like it when my phone tells me how long it will take for me to get to my destination when I get in my car. It knows where I am going.

If it says that you will take an extra 20 minutes to get there, might that not alert you that your delay is due to an accident? Terrorist attack? Take another route that takes that much longer.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they're not after me.
(06-11-2017, 12:27 PM)MO Wrote: How the actual fuck can Google predict what I'm going to search which was based on a RANDOM thought/memory???

There is NO way to explain this. It was left field, completely random, I didn't SAY anything before I searched, I've never searched anything related to this.

This is fucked up.

How is it done? Does the device read brainwaves now? Does it read physical data and interpret thoughts with it?

This has happened before, but I think it happened on a desktop. Not sure. It's kind of an important detail though when determining the mechanics of this. 

They are utilizing the unseen to read data.

This is what I mean when I say the scientific community is keeping the rest of the world behind by hundreds of years.

They've figured out how to read minds via some unseen energy interpretation and they're using that info for total control rather than to help humanity understand the nature of reality.
it's an illusion, it appears that your mind was read but something more sinister is happening and it has to do with your WILL
Video 
Social Engineering at it's pinnacle?

Quick! Free internet and connected devices for the Poor!

They are forcing the Quickening, they are forcing the coming of Mashiach, they are bringing the Kingdom of heaven to Earth.

Welcome to Deep State, Deep Mind, Deep Learning.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.