Alex Jones leaks alleged Megyn Kelly tape, threatens to post full interview
Dancing Banana 
http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/15/alex-jones-f...interview/

she was like, ‘I want to get steaks with you, I’m obsessed with you, oh my god,’

trix shapeshifts into megyn kelly confirmed
rhombus will set you free

I really wonder if there are going to be any legalities involved with this.

I hope this doesn't end up being some huge debacle.

It's not like they're going to 'obey' Alex and not air the interview.

Do you think he actually does want to them to shelf the interview (like he said) or that he's just doing all this to generate maximum hype?
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
i don't even remember where he stood on the whole sandy hoax thing. i know that's one of the severe topics to discuss due to the horrible acting of the crisis actors and overall mishandling of that staged event.

he might have realized after the fact that he said some things that could put him in a corner with a bit of slick editing.
Yeah, it sounds like he's releasing his side of the story/what he said unedited because he knows where they're going with this. They could frame it really badly. It will be helpful if he has the unedited proof on his channel before the interview is even released.

But these recorded conversations with Megyn, I dunno... could she come at him over recording without her knowledge? Is there some little loophole she can exploit? She's a ruthless sociopathic lawyer after all...

Alex's lust could really come back to bite him in the ass... I hope he learns his lesson.
God made me funky...
Apparently you can record conversations as long as you're in the conversation without asking permission from the other person...

But still. I wouldn't put it past her to come at him in some way over the footage he's going to release. They've got a scheme cooking against Alex or they never would have done any of this.
God made me funky...
texas is a one party state with regards to recording things, so he's all good there. the context of their interview was that it was to be recorded anyway so even if it were a two party state i think he'd be fine.

i think he misplayed this though. he should have waited until just before/during/after they air their piece to release his recording. doing it early gives them the opportunity to reedit/edit differently to make him look like a paranoid fool. if you're gonna get the gotcha, ya can't blow your load early.
Yeah he's over correcting and freaking out.

You can't act fast in these matters and I think he's jumping it.
God made me funky...
[Image: http://i.imgur.com/zuvPnEJ.png]
ZOMG ROFLMAOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Yep, that about sums it up.
God made me funky...
Heart 
VINTAGE ALEX JONES.

God made me funky...

God made me funky...
3:20 she starts bullshitting and laying it on thick. It's actually totally disgusting. Alex Jones' comments about the MSM and his words to the reporters who gathered around after his child custody case was over must have REALLY pissed off the MSM. It seems like they decided at that point that it was time to attack.

6:40 so what occurs to me at this juncture is that Alex HASN'T seen the way that they edited the interviews yet. He doesn't actually know for SURE how they're going to spin it. What if it doesn't turn out like he's assuming it will... the whole basis on which he's made this 'leaked' interview? This could end up making him look paranoid. Indeed, that's one side of the coin that should be considered.

LOL, I can't FUCKING believe Alex agreed to an interview with this OBVIOUSLY lying piece of trash. So dumb.

12:45 so this bit is a little concerning, because if you listen to her tone here, she's speaking 'honestly' in total confidence of her words. This is disconcerting because if she really is going to say this, then turn around and indeed do a 'hit piece'... she has no intention of being on the losing side.

13:44 what's also of interest is her mention of the word "bogeyman" and the fact that as Alex pointed out, they used the shittiest lighting ever to clad him in shadows. And I don't think it was just to make him look less fat either.

Then she continues to play on 'the dad' aspect and mentioning the kids... actually really disturbing what she's using here. They always go for the soft underbelly. These psychological tactics are shameful, and what's more, they're very transparent. They used the charming and convincing (at least to those with weakness) Agent Kelly to target Alex and bait him into their trap. Highly predictable.

When Alex immediately starts answering her after her lengthy statement, you can tell he's been penetrated and his... naivety has been breached. You can tell by the tone and speed of what he's saying. They really set this one up in an incredibly strategic and well thought out manner.

14:46 it's clear that he has submitted to her tactics and made the decision that he would go along with the interview. You can tell by his 'excusing' wherein he says he typically would never take an interview, 'but not because he's too good for it' essentially. Then Megyn interrupts saying she 'understands' and in her tone you can tell, she is tired of communicating with him in a very 'just doing my job' type of way. She's already realized at this point that he's agreed to the interview, and at that moment her job is basically done. She immediately switches modes into 'careful wrap up'. There is also a twinge of personal ego on her part, along the lines of 'I'm so great, another success, okay time to close this BS out and get on with my day'. Preceding that was an instant of ego on her part where she basically thought 'Of course you're not too good, compared to me/us'.

15:42 notice how Alex interrupts her after her spiel about how great NBC is and how they 'care so much' to continue talking about his personal experience. She is entirely disinterested, listens for a few moments, then interrupts him to continue talking about how great NBC is and how it's 'a whole new world'. So essentially this is more ego on Megyn's part showing the strength/depth of her feelings in being associated with a 'powerful' entity. Psychologically, this indicates that she feels accomplished at this point in the conversation, she feels protected and excited by the cover of this corporation she has found new support under. She is pleased with the sweetness of the deal she struck with them, as indicated in her words, tone, etc. She doesn't want to talk to Alex anymore at this point. It's becoming tedious for her to carefully end the conversation and she's growing impatient. She also discusses the difference between cable and NBC, speaking to Alex who she views as an underling and relates her experience like she's talking to a lesser but trying to make them feel like an equal.

Alex's continuation of the conversation is a prime example of why he needs to stick to what he's good at, and more importantly, stick to the platform that he's safe on. That is his own platform, which to this point has done exceedingly well and has been very successful. The platform of MSM and Alex's own freedom based platform do not merge or jive in any capacity whatsoever. He can't function on their platform or even with their associates, and likewise they can't function on his. Alex with his momentum has the upper hand in the situation... so the difference between him and the MSM is that he is actually wildly popular and trusted. These two platforms have no business anywhere near each other and Alex made a total misjudgment at a principle level by getting involved with them. One can only hope he's learned his lesson and will not repeat this mistake in the future.

Alex seems green... wet behind the ears. He made a mistake by giving Megyn any attention/responding to her at all. Because in reality, it's not even Megyn he's dealing with. She is merely an agent... a puppet. She is their useful tool. This whole experience needs to wake Alex up to the fact that alternative media, which he is currently leading, is the replacement... the MSM is defunct and obsolete. He needs to understand that he can't give them attention and he can't collaborate with them. It's a detriment and they are unworthy.

17:30 Alex is barking up the wrong tree saying they want a "confrontation" or a "battle". They already assessed what a threat he is a long time ago, and they've been working several angles attempting to break him down ever since.

It becomes extremely clear that the dying MSM is playing up this exposure to the hilt... they are VERY pleased to have gotten this interview in order to boost ratings for themselves and ALL of their constituents who are talking about it.

Really not good.

He should have just totally ignored them.

All of the trolling they've been doing on MSM about him with Colbert, etc. He should have just completely ignored them. That's what somebody who's BIGGER and RISING and MASSIVELY POPULAR DOES. Huge mistake on his part.

21:42 actual quote from Megyn "I'm not gonna go out there and be Barbara Walters" ... um actually, that's EXACTLY what she's going to do. That's EXACTLY what they've set her up to do. That's WHY she's so damn happy and packing around that massive pitched fucking tent. I digress. She mentioned that she prefers to have him on video rather than in print media, and that's because whatever kind of twisted, spun out points they are going to edit together from this interview... they intend to use those clips against him for YEARS to come.

Can I just say it's ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING the way she tries to RELATE to Alex. She even mentioned "Larry the Cable Guy" and said she "loves him". Are you fucking kidding me? That's a joke. It's probably even an inside joke. Uppity Megyn thinks that is the way you relate to 'somebody like Alex'. Man these tools really love their evil duties of misleading and baiting people. Pretty atrocious.
God made me funky...
I'd also like to point out the YouTube video URL:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkpNO675Beg
God made me funky...
Alex Jones is someone I've never liked. He seems like such a fucking cave man and he physically repulses me. He has done some good things and he does expose things, but his credibility suffers because of his boorish persona I think.
I actually said the same thing about him, GG... when I first started watching him, I mean the first FEW videos I'd ever seen of him on his YT channel. I thought he seemed like a "buffoon". That was in early 2016. I had known of him for YEARS and years. But I had never actually WATCHED him.

Then I started watching him and I just...

Really felt like he was being genuine. Some of the stuff he said about genetics/ancestry was totally amazing, and that was what won me over.
God made me funky...

2:20 that smile, oh my God...

I love you so much, Alex Jones. SO MUCH. YOU'RE NUMBER ONE IN MY HEART AND SOUL. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY NUMBER ONE, ALEX!!!!!!! You've always been the same, you've always been genuine. You're so beautiful. I love you. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God made me funky...
He makes the same kinda sounds in this video:

6:50...

Fuckin' amazeballs. Alex Jones is everything.

E V E R Y T H I N G.
God made me funky...
I can see that, Trix. I've been bowled over by people who I used to not like before after actually spending the time to listen to them. 

In the early 90s I really hated Howard Stern. I was sick of hearing about him and his "shock jock" BS, but then I started listening to him after a guy at work told me about his book, Private Parts (1993).  He just told me a few things and said I needed to listen to understand.

So I did listen to Howard Stern and totally fell for him. He's super intelligent, well spoken and funny. I was totally ant Howard Stern and now I love Howard Stern.

DUDE OMG...

Look at this sad, sorry bitch reading a bunch of fucking crap off a teleprompter... can't even fucking think for herself.

The lame part about it is, her show looks like it sucks. LOL. Just aside from her being a soulless libtard mouthpiece.

This 'interview' was a total slaughter, they edited it to make him look as terrible as they POSSIBLY could.

Alex...

Don't ever do this again.

They've shown Joe Biggs, they've shown Lee Ann McAdoo.

If they don't show Paul Joseph Watson in this interview...

I am going to be very, very suspicious.

The MSM is the biggest fucking joke in the world today...

Alex, you better never feed into them again.

Huge mistake... not just affecting you, but everyone involved with you and your entire operation.

Don't ever do it again. Don't ever do it again.

Warn all your associates not to do it either...

This is a big enough fuck up for all of you.

Absolutely horrible decision.

And let's not forget, I called it...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-664.html

*shakes head*

Straighten the fuck up, Alex.
God made me funky...
Paul Joseph Watson is outside their jurisdiction. They didn't mention him even though he's said plenty that could piss off any MSM viewer and make him look terrible...

So PJW...

Watch your ass. They will send one for you too.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Subscription

Board Rules | About Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Store | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.