Whoring out your Creative Talents
Dancing Banana 
In the past, I've whored myself out for shekels by allowing the general public and some private corporations to tap into my mind and the ever-flowing fountain of BLAH that is within. 

I've sold my voice to audiobook enterprises....Which in hindsight is both good and bad. Good because at least I wasn't wasting any of MY creative juices on the experience...But BAD because I feel like they got a piece of my SOUL trapped in their voice recordy boxes forever now.

I've also written, like A LOT.....For those poor unfortunate souls that have pretty beta ideas that they know the masses will click on, but have no idea how to make it click-baity enough.

I was considering doing the latter again, because like, I gotta write something other than what I do write, and I've gotta get it out there into the faces of as many people as possible. 

Yeah, I guess I'm an exhibitionist.

But ~~~ideally~~~, someone would just throw Bitcoin into my account for nonsensical ramblings such as this. 
Ideally, I should be able to rant about Umbrella Birds and get paid for it.

Unfortunately, this is not how the world works.

I'm going back to bed. Someone come wake me up when the world is as schizophrenic as I'd like it to be.
Are there really umbrella birds?
(10-24-2016, 01:52 PM)Guest Wrote: Are there really umbrella birds?

You bet your sweet ass there are. They're mainly found in central America...They got stupid little wigglies on their heads, and INSANE floppy wobblers on their chests. google it.
You know, I had the idea of selling my dirty panties on the internet. I got a domain name and everything, heck I was ready to go. Imagine my disappointment when I found out it's actually illegal to send those sweet, crusty underpants through the mail. Biohazard and whatnot. You can do it via Craigslist, but the goods have to be delivered in person. That's just a little much for me. So, as sad as it was, I had to scrap the dirty panties idea. It's still near and dear to my heart though.

As for writing, I'm good at it, but I find I need stimulus. Some type of inspiration is necessary for me to be able to write. Garbage in/garbage out type of thing.
Wow that was really weird...

I just finished submitting this post and I hear this crazy rapping on the door.

I'm like WTF! I look out the window and it's a freaking bird! Like...

This one:

http://www.audubon.org/sites/default/fil...45_l_1.jpg
(10-24-2016, 04:52 PM)Trix Malone Wrote: You know, I had the idea of selling my dirty panties on the internet. I got a domain name and everything, heck I was ready to go. Imagine my disappointment when I found out it's actually illegal to send those sweet, crusty underpants through the mail. Biohazard and whatnot. You can do it via Craigslist, but the goods have to be delivered in person. That's just a little much for me. So, as sad as it was, I had to scrap the dirty panties idea. It's still near and dear to my heart though.

As for writing, I'm good at it, but I find I need stimulus. Some type of inspiration is necessary for me to be able to write. Garbage in/garbage out type of thing.

I didn't know that was illegal. All the best camgirls do it. I feel like I should get in on this, specifically BECAUSE you're not """"allowed"""" to send them via USPS. 

And, those woodpeckers are a nuisance.
Well it is typically something that slides under the radar, but if people get pissed at you, the gig is up and they can report you for shipping biohazard material...

nod

Pretty fucked up. I think you should be able to ship dirty panties in the mail with the proper packaging, but I understand why it's not allowed.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.