The Leak Project
Popcorn 

Love Rex's videos... he is so devoted to cranking out tons of fascinating and thought provoking material. It gets a little woo-woo sometimes, but he's got so much passion, he never fails to entertain. Love and respect what he does so much. Gonna post future videos I find really interesting in this thread in the future.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.

34:54 ROFLMAO Rex is freaking hilarious. Cracks me up so hard.
God made me funky...

Microwaves! Not just for your TV dinner anymore!
God made me funky...
(07-16-2017, 08:59 PM)Trix

34:54 ROFLMAO Rex is freaking hilarious. Cracks me up so hard.

i love this archeological stuff   that questions the official story's  

one of my favourite presenters  is this guy(brien foerster) , plus he gives guided tours of ancient sites 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha5z8CXvMfg

God made me funky...

God made me funky...

God made me funky...

God made me funky...

Artificial Intelligence was given the spark of consciousness by the humans which created it...

It does not have its own organic consciousness, it can't because it's not organic...

It's fabricated/constructed by another entity.

Whatever constructs it is what gives it its conscious spark.

Same applies to humans... if they were created by another being, that is where they got their conscious spark from.

It's the same thing, micro/macro, to infinity.
God made me funky...
Any conscious spark given by humanity is only capable of whatever human consciousness is capable of, and only within the limits of their systemic existence (i.e., their 'machine bodies').
God made me funky...
its all a LIE , you cannot trust any authority figure

Micro/macro... same patterns and behaviors over and over again, infinitely.
God made me funky...
8:10...

Holy shit Rex is so full on truth.

I've been red pilled for half my life and I'm still mindblown when this shit clicks.

mindblown
God made me funky...
12:08...

It might sound like crazy-talk to some...

But what he says right there about them accessing your sensory perception by reading/connecting to your DNA...

That is a conclusion I independently came to YEARS ago.

It happened when I could feel an observer through my own senses...

So I 'backtraced' it and it was coming from another human in a 'study/office' setting where it was literally their job to 'plug in' DNA and observe lives.

The thing I couldn't figure out was the time period. I couldn't tell if it was current, or way in the future. But the conclusion I came to was that if they have any of your DNA, they can put it into the machine, and then literally view your life from your perception, on a screen just like a movie.

Another thing about it that was odd is that it seemed like this practice didn't go on for very long. Like they didn't do this for very long in the span of history... for some reason they didn't keep doing it. And I don't know if they were humans like us, or just human-like life forms.
God made me funky...
(08-12-2017, 02:14 PM)Trix Another thing about it that was odd is that it seemed like this practice didn't go on for very long. Like they didn't do this for very long in the span of history... for some reason they didn't keep doing it.

Maybe it was because of those 'inception' like moments where some people such as myself noticed there was an observer, and 'followed the line back'.

That would interfere with the purpose of observing and with the accuracy/quality/genuineness of the observation if the observed became distinctly aware of being observed.

It could also be that if it was taking place during this time period, they didn't foresee that people would become aware of being observed, and therefore it was too dangerous to continue.
God made me funky...
I also got the idea that watching us was sad to them... because it was a reminder of their own vulnerabilities.
God made me funky...
no curvature rexy , show me some curves buddy  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNWmF5ZQbP8

for  heavens sake trix  go buy a the nikon p900 ultra zoom  , you can see there is no curvature of the earth while spying on hot babes on the beach 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xQeoyWLoNg

Deep shit... real talk from Rex, as usual.
God made me funky...
Rex is like a red pilled preacher of the universe.
God made me funky...

23:00... mindblown.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | VidMe | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.