I feel like it's sad when people try to look sexy...
Scholar 
It's not sad when people ARE sexy. It's sad when they TRY to look sexy. And they might even kinda look sexy. But it's still sad.

I don't try to be sexy, it's stupid. If you're sexy you'll be sexy, if you're not meant to be, you won't.

Very important to keep in mind that beauty doesn't necessarily equate to sexiness. I have seen a number of stunningly beautiful people who I wouldn't deem sexy, at least to me.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
yeah like i never am really attracted to models in fashion mags , maybe 1 in 20

i guess we all look for something slightly different , maybe its body shape or face

but then sometimes you have an attraction and they open their mouth and its just not pleasant or vice versa

even hobos can be sexy , https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comm...o_regrets/
I think sexy to me is more style, personality and charisma. Or an aura...  it's something intangible that puts some people into full on sexy-time, to me.

You're right about people who try to be sexy., That never works. Fakeness never works.  What works is people being themselves.. and they will attract who they attract, but it will be powerful and real.
hey i like this old shirt shut up!
o and this was a sexy edit! https://youtu.be/UsiUEYKa9tE
(07-30-2017, 03:40 PM)Dj.R@N$OM Wrote: o and this was a sexy edit! https://youtu.be/UsiUEYKa9tE

Thank you for watching, babe... Heart

(07-30-2017, 02:59 PM)GG Wrote: I think sexy to me is more style, personality and charisma. Or an aura...  it's something intangible that puts some people into full on sexy-time, to me.

Exactly. It's like magic. This is why some people who are not 'conventionally attractive' can be so magnetizing. It's something inside... not on the outside.

(07-30-2017, 02:59 PM)GG Wrote:  What works is people being themselves.. and they will attract who they attract, but it will be powerful and real.

Exactly... like attracts like, that is my opinion and what I've seen play out time and again. Therefore if you are 'fake' (superficial, focused on only outward beauty) you will attract to you people who are the same way, or only care about those things. This is ill fated... and people wonder why they're only used/wanted for their bodies.

When you attract based off your real self, that is what draws genuine people to you who are a match to what you really are... thus a better chance at something lasting. That mysterious unseen, inexpressible aspect... it's like a tractor beam. And what is attracted may not even be that pleasing sometimes... but it's the unseen force that keeps people 'acquainted' even when situations aren't as ideal as one may have wanted.
God made me funky...
Actually, I will add that the tendency of "asexual" women to be hung up on dead people (historical figures, actors, authors, etc.) further goes to prove their more pronounced 'demisexual' nature. I rarely ever hear of asexual men, and I rarely ever hear of men being hung up on historical female figures. I can only reason that this is because men are essentially inarguably visually aroused and care considerably less about any mental or emotional traits or connections.
God made me funky...
(07-30-2017, 07:54 PM)GG Wrote: I feel that attractiveness matters too... but that if both people are real, then looks really are not a factor ... because you're only attracted to who you're attracted too... and if both people are together, there's obviously an attraction... if they are both being real that is. Like not looking for money, looks, etc... but just honestly love each other

Of course you are correct GG. But as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so is sexy. It is impossible to debate what is beauty or sexy because each of us has our own preferences on the subject. I am sure there are multiple traits for each of us that we find sexy in another. The ultimate goal then being to find that someone that fills all of those traits. Unfortunately if beauty is the most preferred trait then we are destined to lose interest as life takes it's toll. As Trix suggested it is sad to attempt to be sexy because one is creating a false image of themselves to attract. So when there is a connection they have created a predetermined failed relationship as their facade will ultimately be exposed and their true selves exposed. Not only ending any hope for a lasting relationship due to lack of interest but also due to lack of trust. And should we mislead our perfect choice we set ourselves up for soulful disappointment once that trust has been breached. It is most important to just be ourselves and pray that the day will come when we will find that Honest love you speak of.
Truth is the impression of reality words create.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.