asian girls love white men much more than white girls
As an asian girl myself, I find white girls are often so shallow, materialistic, and shrewish, unlike us asian girls who know how to respect white men. If you are a white man, why waste time on some fat, bitchy white girl who will just leave you for a black guy the minute you go broke?

Cum to East Asia and let Asian girls treat you like the white god you really are.

https://ihateasianguys.wordpress.com/201...hite-boys/
LMFAO "leave you for a black guy"...

Honey that ain't all of us!!!

It sure ain't me...

I ain't hatin', I'm just sayin'.

You're standing in the presence of a white bitch who WORSHIPS men.

All men. But my loins lust for a white man with above average intelligence and a sordid history of making bitches wet with sticky desire... I'd like for him to blast 20 babies into my bun oven and I'll bake 'em up with pride and honor.

My body is for the taking by any white man who fits my criteria...

I haven't found one willing to service my ladylair with his babybatter yet though.

It's long, hard search...

But when and if I find him, I'm ready baby.

And if I never do...

I'll worship the thought of him til I'm old and senile with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

And when I die, I'll come back and haunt every single perfect man I never met with my succubus ghost.

That's a promise.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
(07-31-2017, 02:14 PM)LingAnderson Wrote: As an asian girl myself, I find white girls are often so shallow, materialistic, and shrewish, unlike us asian girls who know how to respect white men. If you are a white man, why waste time on some fat, bitchy white girl who will just leave you for a black guy the minute you go broke?

Cum to East Asia and let Asian girls treat you like the white god you really are.

https://ihateasianguys.wordpress.com/201...hite-boys/

OMG. I'm laughing my ass off at everything on that page!  

Hehehe
(07-31-2017, 02:25 PM)GG Wrote: OMG. I'm laughing my ass off at everything on that page!  

Hehehe

Ling's sister is a fucking weirdo!

"At least she's pretty"... that's what all the men say of the crazy women. And the dumb women.

"At least she's pretty."

Indeed...

But Ling's sister is the same as all the mentally ill white women who betray their own races too. Or don't... they're still mentally ill.

It's an epidemic.

You can't get a sexy, theivin' hot bitch without a strong dose of crazy to go along with it.

The thing of myth and legends, female insanity is. The story has always been the same throughout history...

I'm thinking it won't change. And we'll still get laid.
God made me funky...
(07-31-2017, 02:28 PM)Trix Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 02:25 PM)GG Wrote: OMG. I'm laughing my ass off at everything on that page!  

Hehehe

Ling's sister is a fucking weirdo!

"At least she's pretty"... that's what all the men say of the crazy women. And the dumb women.

"At least she's pretty."

Indeed...

But Ling's sister is the same as all the mentally ill white women who betray their own races too. Or don't... they're still mentally ill.

It's an epidemic.

You can't get a sexy, theivin' hot bitch without a strong dose of crazy to go along with it.

The thing of myth and legends, female insanity is. The story has always been the same throughout history...

I'm thinking it won't change. And we'll still get laid.

Brilliant!

mindblown
Oh my God Ling, that avatar just blew my fucking panties off.

Okay okay, I admit it... I'm not wearing panties.
God made me funky...
we all bleed red, we all jizz white
(07-31-2017, 02:47 PM)Guest Wrote: we all bleed red, we all jizz white

Got 'em.
God made me funky...
Yes, Ling, you're very pretty!
Dancing Banana 
Agreed, Ling is very titties.

I MEAN PRETTY.

Very pretty.
God made me funky...
I love Asian women. They're always so beautiful.
(07-31-2017, 02:18 PM)Trix Wrote: LMFAO "leave you for a black guy"...

Honey that ain't all of us!!!

It sure ain't me...

I ain't hatin', I'm just sayin'.

You're standing in the presence of a white bitch who WORSHIPS men.

All men. But my loins lust for a white man with above average intelligence and a sordid history of making bitches wet with sticky desire... I'd like for him to blast 20 babies into my bun oven and I'll bake 'em up with pride and honor.

My body is for the taking by any white man who fits my criteria...

I haven't found one willing to service my ladylair with his babybatter yet though.

It's long, hard search...

But when and if I find him, I'm ready baby.

And if I never do...

I'll worship the thought of him til I'm old and senile with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

And when I die, I'll come back and haunt every single perfect man I never met with my succubus ghost.

That's a promise.

why are you  not writing raunchy  romance novels the bitches that read that stuff would be hooked ! you just need a buff favio for the cover !
(07-31-2017, 02:55 PM)GG Wrote: I love Asian women. They're always so beautiful.

me too but i have no real preference in women if they are smart sexy and good looking the pull of any kind of woman is very hard to resist but bimbos are so lifeless  i would rather have a convo with a smart homeless lady than a debutante with no brains!
(07-31-2017, 05:25 PM)Dj.R@N$OM Wrote: why are you  not writing raunchy  romance novels the bitches that read that stuff would be hooked ! you just need a buff favio for the cover !

I should be, you're right.

I really should be.

But every time I try to start writing some kinda story, I lose steam.

I can't seem to be able to finish anything I start.
God made me funky...
well , LING , after watching that jap. documentary i kinda see whats going on chemistry wise ...you asian ladies basically just put up with the little cuckholding asian men and truly yearn for the strong decisive white guy that brings home the bacon and gives you plenty of hot dick , this allows you to be submissive and happy and sexually satisfied

looking forward to some yummy noodles and rice cooked by my little asian hotty
(07-31-2017, 05:31 PM)Guest Wrote: hot dick

Drool
God made me funky...
Flipoff2 
(07-31-2017, 05:29 PM)Trix Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 05:25 PM)Dj.R@N$OM Wrote: why are you  not writing raunchy  romance novels the bitches that read that stuff would be hooked ! you just need a buff favio for the cover !

I should be, you're right.

I really should be.

But every time I try to start writing some kinda story, I lose steam.

I can't seem to be able to finish anything I start.
that's because you have to be presently experiencing or at least have real yearning to live some version of what you are writing about  eeh! so sit on the emoji i picked for this reply and spin so kindly for me!
(07-31-2017, 05:39 PM)Dj.R@N$OM Wrote: that's because you have to be presently experiencing or at least have real yearning to live some version of what you are writing about 

True honey, true.
God made me funky...
(07-31-2017, 05:48 PM)Trix Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 05:39 PM)Dj.R@N$OM Wrote: that's because you have to be presently experiencing or at least have real yearning to live some version of what you are writing about 

True honey, true.

no spinning im offended!
That's too much work.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.