We will never get along
I have never had a close friend who is white. Even my stepdad who is white remains a perpetual stranger to me.  I remember when he visited me in New York I had to walk ten pace away from him, I didn't do it on purpose; it was something I did instinctively.  It's not that I'm not trying. I always wanted to have a white friend. But it's just impossible it seems. White peoples are just either too crazy or too weird or have some sort of really weird fetish or just so aloof.  I think I am not atypical honestly. For most people it's nearly impossible to have close friends outside of their own race.
I don't see race in my friends at all.
The whole time I was reading this, I was just thinking about sitting on top of Ling and bending over backwards while he strokes my naked torso.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Trix!

Maybe you're part of the problem. LOL!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line

Within it you have Indivudal Universalism, outside it you have Normal Asian Tribalism.

I'm Aryan & get along with Slavs fine, while I find germanics (within line) generally autisticc.

Even the women, although we stay away from Slavic Women & They Our's.
Except for Asian women of course, Asian women are made for white cocks
(08-02-2017, 03:41 PM)LingAnderson Wrote: Except for Asian women of course, Asian women are made for white cocks

haha!
Awwwwwkwaaaarrrrdddd.
God made me funky...
(08-02-2017, 12:02 PM)Trix Wrote: The whole time I was reading this, I was just thinking about sitting on top of Ling and bending over backwards while he strokes my naked torso.

https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/sit-on-my-face-chair/
Facepalm
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

USGS

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.