LMFAO @ YouTube teaming up with the ADL...
LOL 
RIP.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/01...ng-videos/

So I guess now it's in 'until the wheels fall off' mode for all YouTube channels with content covering anything even remotely 'sensitive'. 

The sites being suggested for replacement are Steemit and VidMe.

Steemit is more promising than VidMe until VidMe decides to stop being PC pussies and allow the 'Politics' category to trend on the front page... if they don't do that, then they are basically useless.

Steemit could be good, but any videos posted on there won't be embeddable like YouTube videos are... I don't really like that. But it's clear there has to be a YouTube replacement claimed because it's clearly over for that platform.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Mark Fuckerberg just hired a former Clinton associate...

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/02...son-241265

Time to dump that platform like a trifling bitch too.

Minds.com is of course shopped around as the Facebook replacement. I don't really know about it though. It's promising but I'm not sold on it.

Steemit is actually a pretty promising platform because it combines so many of the elements that Twitter/FB/YouTube have going on, in a really concise sort of way.

If everyone from all the aforementioned platforms got sick of all the BS and herded into Steemit...

That'd be interesting.
God made me funky...
That is such horse shit! Fuck those ass wads.
Yeah it is HORRIBLE.

YouTube has been deleting channels left and right lately too...

They just removed ConspiracyScope, his channel was like 8 years old, he uploaded several videos every day, including clips from the Alex Jones Show. InfoWars actually mentioned his channel several times because it was such an excellent library and source for information. He had dozens of Mae Brussell videos uploaded. So sad.

They started hitting him with copyright violations, randomly. Sounded like it was pretty bogus shit too.

So his channel got shut down... all that time and effort, gone in one click.

Fuck YouTube...

People ask me why I don't make videos that often, pft...

For one thing, I don't really fuckin' like it. That's why I don't make videos that often.

But beyond that, why would I spend a bunch of time making videos to upload onto a piece of shit platform like YouTube??? "TRYING" to "GET POPULAR" on fucking YouTube... ROFL, uh no thank you. Thanks but no thanks.

Ahahahaha.

It's so deep down in the shitter... it's circling the drain.

Sad shit.

I expect assloads of channels to start disappearing, probably even my own channels too.

I do not care.

Nobody has worked as hard as ConspiracyScope to bring content to YouTube for the greater good and flow of information... if they're gonna do that to him, bye. Just bye. I don't care.
God made me funky...
it's shit like this that leads bored people with programming / scripting experience to write something to hammer the flags on all of the pushed content.
rhombus will set you free

I dunno.

I am proud of Paul for this...

For some reason I just feel like he did it right.
God made me funky...
I mean after ConspiracyScope's channel disappeared after 8 long years of daily uploads, hundreds upon hundreds of hours of effort gone in a click...

Gotta say.

That really signaled the end to me.
God made me funky...
never seen/heard watson speak that well. he's actually fired up and speaking fluidly.
rhombus will set you free
Yeah he's pushed to the edge...

LOL, which he's pretty calm for being pushed to the edge...

But still, it's saying a lot. He's never done this before, re: threatening to leave... as far as I know.

Things are at a breaking point...

Something will happen.

Something new will rise out of necessity.
God made me funky...
I think their true plans are a lot worse than we originally estimated...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-2909-post-...l#pid25192
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | VidMe | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.