the first chapter of my novel
Hey Trix, this is the first chapter of my novel that I said I was going to write. Hope you hate it  Shy

The perfect world

chapter 1

Trix and I go watch a basketball game in the year 3018. It was a match between the Los Angeles Gorillas and the New York Chimps, at the ApeGarden. Now just to be clear, by the year 3018, racism has been abolished since there was no race left. Everyone was of the same race, but specism was still alive. Yes, the intolerant idea that different species were different and that we are not all just living organisms. Specism: The idea that one certain species was superior to all other species. It was  insufferably specist so much so that human scientists and activists, trying to rectify the specist ways of humans, have not only given all human rights, including to right to vote, to all living organisms, but have actively worked to creates hybrid of humans and other animals, "species-mixing", in an attempt to abolish species and bring about the most equal world among all the worlds.

"Who is that?" Trix pointed at a half man half gorilla hybrid at the center of the court. Trix is not a big fan of basketball, the game of the apes, and is still somewhat intolerant of transpecies people. It's undersandable. She came from a small town in Kentucky. Everyone there is still a bit specist.

"That is Shaquille Oneal XI. He is the eleventh generation offspring of a famous NBA player and a female gorilla. That's why, you see, he is 8 feet tall, has the strength and beauty of a gorilla, and the intelligence of a human. Transpecies people are so beautiful!"

"I want to have a half ape half human baby when I grow up!" Trix exuberantly claimed, looking at the beauty, the robustness, and the deftness of the transpecies basketball player. "Look at how robust they are!"

"They don't call them Paranthropus robustus for nothing!"

In fact, everyone on the LA Gorillas were half man half chimp. As we were speaking, Oneal XI on court was surrounded by four defending chimps and with one swoosh he passed the ball out to Kobe Bryant XI and Kobe Bryant XI swiftly dunked the ball.

"Who's that sleek monkey?" Trix asked.

"That's not a monkey, you ignorant species chauvinist. That's a half man half chimp."

"If he is a half man half chimp, why is he not playing for the New York Chimps."

"O the god of apes, you are so ignorant. New York Chimps are half man half bonobos. Bonobos are more gracile, but they belong to a subfamily of the chimps. Bonobos are actually the most feminist chimps. They are gentle, tolerant, and highly progressive, unlike you pure humans who are just so insensitive to the plight of all those wonderful species!"

"O I am sorry. I guess I need to be educated more to appreciate the way of the apes."

"Here, why don't you suck off this chimp's erect penis during half time."

It was a progressive entertainment of the era, to have human females appreciate the culture of the other species, by promoting inter-species relationships. All the human celebrities were doing it. And during major sports events, special celebrations and holidays, the government would have strong, independent, and beautiful people of different species to present their genitalia to human females so they can suck off their wonderful baby-making juices as a way to increase the tolerance level of human females.

"And after you suck off that chimp's penis, here's a horse cock you can take up your ass. You need to be more tolerant of other species, Trix!"

"I sure do! Oummph" Trix said as she gulped down the sperm of the hirsute chimp.

"Com'on, after the game, we are going to have dinner at my mom's house and meet her cockroach boyfriend. I have a sister that's half human half cockroach. I bet you never met a half human half cockroach in Kentucky."

"Oh lord of insects, that's so cool! I want to see half human half cockroach! I'm getting a wonderful education here."

"An education in tolerance."
Ling Anderson WROTE A STORY...

ABOUT ME.

Hold On

*runs around the block 10 times screaming*
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I'M GONNA NEED A MOMENT.
God made me funky...
(08-08-2017, 10:00 AM)LingAnderson "Here, why don't you suck off this chimp's erect penis during half time."

God made me funky...
Kobe Bryant XI... Shaquille XI.

LMFAO

Veeery clever, Ling.
God made me funky...
I think this story says a lot about what a truly lighthearted and innocent person you are, Ling.

You just want to play, you just want to use your imagination and have some excitement.

You're a gift, Ling sweetie, a real treasure, okay? Don't let anybody ever tell you any different.
God made me funky...
chapter 2

As Trix and I stepped outside of ApeGarden, we saw a man walking a dog, and, being the naive Kentuckian Trix was, she actually greeted the man, and commented on how cute his dog was.

"The dog is my wife, you fucking bigot."

"Oh gee, sir, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. She's beautiful."

"Did you just assume its gender! It's a he, you fucking moron. Where you from, corn field of Kentucky."

"Geez, Trix, you really shouldn't talk to random strangers in New York City. It's never a good idea."

As the man walked his dog past us, I did comment on how beautiful his wife was. It was a human female, completely naked, with a dog tail plugged into her anus. It was definitely a half human half dog hybrid. Maybe the mix of a blonde woman and a golden retriever. And as it wiggled its ass as it crawled behind its owner, you can clearly see a tiny slit, indicating the female genitalia.

"How could he say it's a man when it clearly has a vagina."

"Oh my god, Trix! You are so ignorant. Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you are a woman. Geez, Trix. It's 3018, and you are still so sexist. Hey the 2080s just called. They want their sexism back."

By the year 3018, gender has been completely abolished. Not just for humans, but also for animals of every species, and insects and fishes of every kind, the sexual liberation was complete. Every living organism has the freedom to choose any gender of any assortment. As certain fish that transforms itself from female to male as it reaches puberty, which is their nature, so scientists of the modern era has devised artificial means by which every living organism can freely transform itself into any gender. Gender has become obsolete. Gender was a patriarchal product of the bygone era devised to oppress womyn, et al. And since gender was abolished, sexism no longer existed. It was truly the most perfect world imaginable.

"How can I be a sexist if gender doesn't exist?"

"Well, you just called that dog by its archaic pronoun. That's like using a slur from Elizabethan English. It's outdated. We refer everyone by it. It is also more respectable to living organisms of other species. Okay, enough of this nonsense. Let's walk around the neighborhood. Here you will see, one more block, where all the buildings are made out of garbage dumpsters, that's little cockroaches' town, that's where all the ..."

As I was speaking, I glanced to my side, and saw Trix stepping its foot onto something brownish.

My face turned pale and I almost collapsed to the sidewalk.

"Did you just step a baby cockroach?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" was the sound of fury that emitted out of the door way of one of the garbage dumpsters, which was about 5 story high. Out came out a full grown cockroach, standing at 6 feet tall, with numerous legs all flinging wildly.

"My baby!"

It could have eaten Trix alive were not for the cockroach police who arrived on the scene and promptly arrested Trix for murder.

"You can't just kill someone just because they are a different species. This is a hate crime. This is very very serious!" I explained, trying to be as calm as possible.

I can't believe what I was witnessing. A murder just happened in broad daylight. The glorious day was made into night of dying horror! Oh Trix, how you respite my love with hate! The cockroach police also arrested me under the suspicion of being complicit to the heinous crime, and to be honest I was a bit relieved because if I had stayed out in the streets a little longer, I would have been eaten alive by the numerous cockroaches that were coming out to the street, all of whom have witnessed yet another unprovoked murder of innocent cockroach, and this time, a baby cockroach. It was the worst of all times. The nation was rocked by waves of protests. Cockroaches all over the country were shaken and embittered over the numerous murders of innocent cockroaches and this, this very act, yet again. a haughty human woman who has slaughtered yet another cockroach with her feet, will no doubt be adding fuel to the fire and exacerbate the already tenuous inter-species relationship in our country.

As Trix and I sat in the back of the police car, driven by two cockroach police, one of whom resembled a human more or else--I am assuming it was either transpecies or half cockroach and half humas--over the tiny police car window I saw on the streets hundreds of protesters already gathering. They were shouting and cursing, spitting at the police car as we drove by. Those protesters truly reflected the diversity of this great country. Not only cockroaches, but chimps, gorillas, orangutans, lemurs, and tarsiers all clamored about on the streets, shouting curses, chanting slogans and throwing rocks. The gigantic cockroaches, each standing over 5 feet all, led the wave in the front; some were standing upright, some were crawling on all fours, chasing us as we were driven away. Each and every one was furious, and rightfully so. They were furious at the inequality of this country, at the virulent specism that is still alive in this country, at the human chauvinists who think that they can get away with murder just because they are humans. Chants of kill all humans could be vaguely heard.

Kill all humans.

Two legs bad.

Kill all humans.

Two legs bad.

It didn't matter to them that some apes could walk on two legs. They were all united in their hatred at what they perceived as the two leg chauvinism, the idea that any animal that could walk upright and walk on two legs were superior to all other animals, and they especially resented the idea that there was even a hierarchy of dominance in this most perfect world among all possible worlds, with two legs being at the very top, four legs being inferior, and the most inferior of all, six legged and eight legged insects and arachnids at the bottom of this power hierarchy, literally being trampled upon, being the victims of genocide for nearly 1 billion years.

All this resentment being bottled up for 1 billion years! And now they finally have the rights to be heard, to fight for their equality, to be equal; and the right to vote, to own property, to be treated with dignity for once in their 1 billion year of existence! O villainy!

"I fucking hate those cockroaches!" Trix said as she sat besides me, hands tied behind her back.

"Will you shut the fuck up now!" I did not want to make the two cockroach police angry as they drove us to the police station. We were already in a shit load of trouble, and the last thing I want was to be overheard saying hateful things against cockroaches or we might be charged with hate crime. Though death sentence has been abolished, thanks to our enlightened society, it is still possible to be given life sentences and with all the wonderful scientific progress and especially in medicine, we can live for nearly hundreds years, which is much worse than death. Imagine a torture, being forced to be alive, to endure life long solitude, with no means of escape.

"All the world's vastidity to a determined scope, in perpetual durance." The mere thought of it made me shudder and wished I could end this life as soon as possible.

"Well I don't really know what's the big deal."

While I was fully contrite and penitent and plotting to make every sacrifice to regain my freedom, the fucking idiot sitting next to me still didn't know how much trouble we were in.

"Oh Trix shut up shut up shut up! Oh, what's going to you is even worse than you can imagine."

"I don't even know what I did wrong!"

"Quiet down back there!" The cockroach police sitting in the driver's seat finally yelled. "Fucking stupid cunt, doesn't she realize prisons are filled with cockroaches." The other cockroach police snickered as it fiddled on the passenger seat.
(08-08-2017, 06:06 PM)LingAnderson It was definitely a half human half dog hybrid. Maybe the mix of a blonde woman and a golden retriever. And as it wiggled its ass as it crawled behind its owner, you can clearly see a tiny slit, indicating the female genitalia.

Damned

(08-08-2017, 06:06 PM)LingAnderson Here you will see, one more block, where all the buildings are made out of garbage dumpsters, that's little cockroaches' town, that's where all the ..."

As I was speaking, I glanced to my side, and saw Trix stepping its foot onto something brownish.

My face turned pale and I almost collapsed to the sidewalk.

"Did you just step a baby cockroach?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" was the sound of fury that emitted out of the door way of one of the garbage dumpsters, which was about 5 story high. Out came out a full grown cockroach, standing at 6 feet tall, with numerous legs all flinging wildly.

"My baby!"

It could have eaten Trix alive were not for the cockroach police who arrived on the scene and promptly arrested Trix for murder.

ROFLMAO sounds like some shit that would happen to me!?

(08-08-2017, 06:06 PM)LingAnderson The glorious day was made into night of dying horror! Oh Trix, how you respite my love with hate!

Story of my life!!!

BananaWhip

(08-08-2017, 06:06 PM)LingAnderson Those protesters truly reflected the diversity of this great country. Not only cockroaches, but chimps, gorillas, orangutans, lemurs, and [b]tarsiers[b] all clamored about on the streets, shouting curses, chanting slogans and throwing rocks.

LMAOWTF?

(08-08-2017, 06:06 PM)LingAnderson "All the world's vastidity to a determined scope, in perpetual durance." The mere thought of it made me shudder and wished I could end this life as soon as possible.

If I had a dime for every time I've had this exact thought...

Let me tell you.

Ling, I gotta say. This is like 1984 meets Animal Farm. This is some dystopian shit right here.

WTF though, am I a time traveler in this story?? How the hell am I so out of touch with what's going on in society??

"Trix the Time Traveler"

"Trix and Ling Do Time"
God made me funky...
Ling this is awesome story , and what a movie it would be . Blockbuster , social commentary and a classic just like Idiocracy was.
ROFL, Animal Farm meets 1984 meets Idiocracy meets A Bug's Life...

We need to throw Edward Scissorhands in here somewhere.
God made me funky...
chapter 3

"You see, Trix, you just don't get how amazing the cockroaches are. The cockroaches are a great species that can boast of many wonderful accomplishments, and it was humans that oppressed them, violently suppressed their once great civilizations. Did you know the cockroaches built the pyramids? The cockroaches invented cockroach numbers, cockroachalgebra, and hydracockroach. When I took cockroach studies 101 in college, my professor taught me that modern cockroaches are classified into three families: the proto cockroaches, the human cockroaches, and the cockroach humans. The proto cockroaches have survived in their present form for nearly 2 billion years. Do you realize how much diversity the cockroaches have? Well, within the family of proto cockroarches alone, there are over 400 different ethnicities of cockroaches. They are much much much more diverse than humans.

"Woah, 400 different ethnicities of cockroaches. That's amazing."

"indeed, you stupid human, the cockroaches are an amazing people and their amazing diversity is something that dumb fuck humans like you will never comprehend fully. Of course, all thanks to evil humans, many cockroaches were forced to adapt and become humans. You see, humans are greedy and want everything to themselves, so the proto cockroaches intermingled with human females. Many of them didn't have a choice as humans killed all the female proto cockroaches, and this forced the male proto cockroaches to mate with human females, and this massive phenomenon wherein the cockroaches mated with human females produced a hybrid race of human cockroaches. They are mainly distributed in Northern Europe and Japan. Interestingly, as the professor of my cockroach studies 101 explained, the cockroaches you see in America are in fact not human cockroaches but mostly cockroach humans."

"What's the difference between human cockroaches and cockroach humans."

"Oh you silly human, even though we call them proto cockroaches, Australian giant cockroaches, sea cockroaches, timber cockroaches, Canadian cockroaches, feminist cockroaches, human cockroaches, and cockroach humans, you must realize, they are still all cockroaches. Some of them resemble humans to the hair, but deep inside they are still all cockroaches. They are all so wonderfully united as one. Even though they are incredibly diverse, they are yet all the same. Because they are all cockroaches."

"But what's the difference between human cockroaches and cockroach humans?"

"Well you might be a cockroach human without even realizing it. Why yes, cockroach humans are the most humanlike cockroaches. They have complete human characteristics. They have hair, nose, ears, eyes, and limbs just like humans, but their DNA is 90% cockroach. They are called cockroach humans. Now some human cockroaches can also be very very humanlike, but you can still be able to tell the difference. With a cockroach human, however, you will be hard pressed to tell which one is human and which is cockroach."

"But how did they become so humanlike? By breeding with human females?"

"You are thinking of human cockroaches. Those are the ones that are intermixed with human females. The cockroach humans are actually cockroaches cloaked in human skin. Geez, didn't you learn anything in school! The skinning technology, invented by Dr. Israelsberg, enabled some proto cockroaches to live inside the skin of humans and over time they activated cellular compactification with their host, creating a hybrid that is what is now known as cockroach humans. A cockroach human is completely human on the outside, and completely cockroach on the inside."

"That's amazing."

"And I haven't even begun to tell you about space cockroaches."

"Space cockroaches!"

"Oh yes, there are cockroaches on nearly every planet that we colonized. There are moon cockroaches, Mars cockroaches and Saturn moon cockroaches, and Venus cockroaches. In fact, some scientists believe that by the year 3000 there have been already outer-space cockroaches. Mars cockroaches are said to be the most technologically advanced cockroaches. They were allegedly the ones who completely wiped out the human colonies on Mars but because no one survived, we were left clueless as to what really happened, but it is believed among the scientific community that the Mars cockroaches not only wiped out all the human colonies on Mars, killing all the human males, and enslaving all the human females, they even set up the hive mind for all cockroaches on Mars, and all the earthling cockroaches take order directly from the hive mind on Mars through 'Einstein's spooky action at a distance.'"

"Woah I didn't know cockroaches are so great."

"Yes. Even though the earthling cockroaches are an oppressed minority, they are the most dominant species on Mars, and given their hive mind mentality, an attack upon a particular cockroach is an attack on all cockroaches, and that's why what you did was so scary. If the hive mind learns of you and what you just did, the Mars cockroaches might even declare war on Earth and you will end up being enslaved in a cockroach colony and forced to breed out cockroach soldiers through your vagina. Well, I guess you will learn just exactly how grave your action was, because now we are at the police station."
Space cockroaches LMFAOLOLOLOL.

Dude this is like...

Alice in Wonderland meets Star Wars meets 1984 meets Animal Farm meets A Bug's Life meets Idiocracy meets 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Living for it.

I feel like you need to PDF this shit and throw it on Amazon as an eBook. Put sectual.com in the description so they know where to find the dumb Trix bitch who inspired this story. What a thoughtless ho!

I feel like Trix is about to become a breeder slave for the cockroaches. Where's the pocket watch time travel device when you need it, right??

God made me funky...
I appreciate how this story encapsulates me as a pure and total human...

Much like the way I am in real life, with the blood of Scottish royalty coursing through my veins...

Such a pure blueblood that they would dust off the Scottish throne and proudly welcome in one of the only truly qualified people walking the planet today to be their fair and noble queen...

If only they knew I exist, but alas... I'm passing as a regular person!
God made me funky...
Wow, I'm jealous!

These are great Ling! Very funny too!
(08-09-2017, 09:54 PM)Trix Such a pure blueblood that they would dust off the Scottish throne and proudly welcome in one of the only truly qualified people walking the planet today to be their fair and noble queen...

You can be my queen anyday you wish, Trix! Just say the word and I will prostrate before you and declare my undying devotion to you. 

chapter 4

"Oh my god that girl looks just like me!" 

"Oh no!"

Just as we stepped out of the police car, as we were about the enter the police station, Trix, being a little naive about the world around her, spotted the K9 unit outside the precinct, and she spotted the cutest little dog that was crawling behind the burly cockroach police officer, but when she fixed her attention and stared, she realized it was a human female, in her 20s, her most fertile and fruitful age, being led around naked on a dog leash. She had strawberry blond hair just like Trix's. Her naked flesh glistened with a sheen of dewy sweat and reflected a golden color. 

"She's a bit more tanned than you, though." I interrupted.

"She must have got a lot of exercise outdoors."

Trix herself has lily white skin, the effect of not being in the sun alot.

"Look at her pink nipples. It's just like mine."

The canine human female was crawling on all fours and her breasts dangled in the air. And when the cockroach officer commanded with its hand, she hunkered down, resting on her heels, her arms straightened before her chest and squeezed her breasts into a pear shape. 

"That's gonna be you someday. Now keep moving." The cockroach officer twisted Trix's neck in his claw and pressed her forward, while another officer pushed me in the back and together we went into the police station shoulder to shoulder.

"Trix Malone. Height: 5 feet 4. Species: human. Subgenus: white female. Charges: one count of first degree murder. One count of first degree assault. Ling Anderson. Height: 5 feet 7. Species: human. Subgenus: Asian shemale. Charges: one count of second degree murder. One count of first degree assault."

We were led into a screen room where our mugshots were taken and the officer behind a large window read out our physical descriptions and a complete DNA sample of our biomap was being programmed once we were stripped naked.

Two cockroach officers approached us, each holding a enormous rod with spikes and sharp knives covering its surface. 

"Oh my god, what are those?"

"That's their penises."

"What?"

"Don't be alarmed. Cockroaches use their penises as a cutting tool much like how us humans use our hands."

"Can't they just use their hands. They have hands."

"Hey have some respect will ya? It's their culture. We need to be more tolerant of other people's culture and practices."

With their penises they cut off all the clothes Trix and I were wearing.

"Don't you see how wonderfully convenient it was? If it were human police, they would have taken off our handcuffs first and then strip us, but with their penises, they can just strip us without ever needing to uncuff our wrists."

"Okay now, time for cavity search."

Trix and I were now pushed against a wall, our hands still handcuffed behind our backs, and the two cockroach police officers aimed their penises at our rectums.

"Look! This Asian shemale actually has a penis."

"This is against the law. Make a note of it. and report to the chief."

After World War III, humans came to the conclusion that we humans are so warlike is precisely because the aggressive nature of human males, and this aggression is rooted in human male testosterone and human male testosterone, it has been proven, is activated by the presence of male genitalia. Ever since law had been passed that all human males must be castrated and be given female hormones before the onset of puberty. Initially this was only practiced in the defeated countries, i.e., the axis of East Asia, China, Japan, Thailand, and United Korea, but then the idea caught on in Europe, and the head of European Union, the Fourth Reich, mandated that all human male citizens be castrated. The United States was actually the last country to enforce castration laws, and even then it was only practiced on a state by state basis. The castration law was the strictest in New York, whereas in the southern states it was rather loose, with many human males still retaining their penises against the mandate of the federal government. This castration law only applied to human males. All males of nonhuman species are exempt. In addition to the castration law, many more liberal states also voluntarily put female hormone into their tap water reservoir and many other food products that are almost all exclusively consumed by humans, so that all human males can be feminized from an early age. It was only the first step toward the abolition of gender. By eliminating human males, it was assumed, we can finally end all wars, end all discrimination against females and other genders, and end the human male patriarchy that has been oppressing human females and other nonhuman species. 

"You know, those things are rarer and rarer nowadays. Let's fuck this little Asian shemale before we castrate her."

My hearts jumped to my throat when I overheard this conversation by the two cockroach police.

"What about this lesbian white woman?"

"You actually just give me an idea for some fun."

I did not know what they had in mind, but whatever that it was, I don't suppose it was fun for me.

"I'm not a lesbian, sir."

"You and your Asian shemale friend are going to put on a lesbian sex show for us."

"But I'm not a lesbian."

After Trix and I both were given cavity searches, well, Trix had more trouble with it than me because she had two holes down there, the police captain told the two officers to send us to the holding cell. 

"Sir, we are completely naked." Trix protested as we were about to be pushed through a large corridor filled with not just police officers but many office clerks, and even common street folks who happen to be at the station. 

Without saying a word the cockroach police punched Trix right on her breast. 

"Trix, clothing is how humans oppress nonhumans. Only humans wear clothes, but all nonhumans do not wear clothes. Wearing clothes is the symbol of your human privilege and you just triggered that cockroach police officer with your insensitivity."

"Oh gee, I am so sorry sir."

"This human cunt needs a lot of sensitivity training. We might need to send her to tolerance camps before we sent her to trial."

Tolerance camps have been set up all across the world ever since the end of  World War III, where all intolerant bigots, specists, and human chauvinists were concentrated in large groups on a remote farm, to be reeducated. Live human experimentation were frequently carried out to seek out the best ways to cure those sick humans of their specism, to rid them of their diseased human chauvinism. Medical experimentation, psychological experimentation, vivisection, and other necessary experimentation for pushing the frontier of scientific progress further were carried out in tolerance camps. Now some of you might say, it's cruel to humans, but I ask you, my reader, is it any less cruel than all the nonhumans that were sacrificed for the scientific progress of humans. millions upon millions of pigeon pigs, fruit flies, and rhesus monkeys were killed, raped, and tortured to death, for the sake of science, progress and enlightenment. Is it any more evil to rape a few specists and improve the lives of all living organisms? O you blockhead, cleanse your mind of the criminal human chauvinist thoughts that I see you still brood!

Trix and I were led naked around the corridor of the police station. We passed through no less than five different metal doors, each door guarded by a police officer, and finally walked through a revolving staircase which led us into the basement of the police station. The basement of the police station was markedly different from the rest of the structure. It was a concrete circular room with two doors. The door on the left was a glass door that was at least 2 feet thick and when you look through the glass door, everything on the other side was pixelated and you could not make out the shapes or forms of the things on other side. And there was another door directly opposite of the glass door that was made out of steel, and a very small plaque on the side of it was written in brown and gold color, "court". So by passing through the basement criminals can be both tried in courts and imprisoned in jails and this basement of this particular precinct of the police station was in fact just one hub of a massive underground structure linking all the courts, holding cells, prisons, and psychological evaluation rooms within the New York State.

"It feels so strange walking on concrete on my bare feet." Trix whispered to me. 

"Why, are you so used to walking bare feet on grass?"

The realization that I was in a super structure of mass imprisonment and punishment made me despondent. All the walls were nearly all black or dark brown, and while once in a while we could pass through a section of the structure with white walls, the fluorescent light made it pale like death. One can smell the hopelessness just by being inside it.

We went through the pixellated glass door which led us through a corridor which on each side of this corridor had small rooms marked with "Psychological Evaluation". Some of the doors to those small rooms were open. Some closed. And there was a window on all of the doors with the exact same type of glass as the glass door we just passed through, and less thick. After walking through nearly 20 such completely identical rooms, we passed through a large open area with a desk and there was three police officers who were half human and half ape. It was the first time that we saw non-cockroach police officers. At this point Tri said something that made me feel even more powerless.  "Are there not a single human police officer?"

As we passed through the open space, we walked through a long empty corridor with white walls, turned left right and then left again, and at the end of this bright lighted tunnel I saw steel bars on each side. This was the holding cells.
ling that was very sexual , only thing missing was high heels , you and trix being marched around the police station in 5 inch heels would really be hot and i love the thought of those nasty officers stroking your boobies and giving trix a good examination ...maybe they will do sex experiments on her in the camps
You're so talented Ling!

Now add me!

I'd want to be the bitch that trains and disciplines Trix! 

Bananasex

Blowkiss3
(08-11-2017, 12:59 AM)LingAnderson You can be my queen anyday you wish, Trix! Just say the word and I will prostrate before you and declare my undying devotion to you. 

Ling...

*sheds a single tear*

I love you. I do...

But deep within, I fear I am not worthy.

I FEAR I AM NOT WORTHY, LING.

I FEAR IT.

Ahahaha okay, just kidding, I fear nothing.

Except not being mercilessly dominated by a good, capable man.

(08-11-2017, 12:59 AM)LingAnderson She had strawberry blond hair just like Trix's. Her naked flesh glistened with a sheen of dewy sweat and reflected a golden color. 

LOL, it's so funny. I get called a ginger. I get called strawberry blonde. I get told my hair is brown. I'm like a fucking chameleon! Team chameleon for the win!!!

(08-11-2017, 12:59 AM)LingAnderson "She's a bit more tanned than you, though." I interrupted.

Oh whatever, Ling, you fucking LOVE my milky whiteness, YOU LOVE IT!!!

You wanna drink up this sweet vanilla latte goodness!!!

(08-11-2017, 12:59 AM)LingAnderson "Look at her pink nipples. It's just like mine."

ROFLMAO YAAAAAAS. Somebody's been reading my posts!!!

You forgot to mention how small they are though.

(08-11-2017, 12:59 AM)LingAnderson The cockroach officer twisted Trix's neck in his claw and pressed her forward, while another officer pushed me in the back and together we went into the police station shoulder to shoulder.

That's hot. As fuck.

Except for the cockroach part.

(08-11-2017, 12:59 AM)LingAnderson Two cockroach officers approached us, each holding a enormous rod with spikes and sharp knives covering its surface. 

"Oh my god, what are those?"

"That's their penises."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOST IT, I FUCKING LOST IT, ROFLROFLROFORLFORLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(08-11-2017, 12:59 AM)LingAnderson "Can't they just use their hands. They have hands."

"Hey have some respect will ya? It's their culture. We need to be more tolerant of other people's culture and practices."

LMFAOLOLOLOLOL.

Priceless, Ling, you are priceless.

(08-11-2017, 12:59 AM)LingAnderson After World War III, humans came to the conclusion that we humans are so warlike is precisely because the aggressive nature of human males, and this aggression is rooted in human male testosterone and human male testosterone, it has been proven, is activated by the presence of male genitalia. Ever since law had been passed that all human males must be castrated and be given female hormones before the onset of puberty.  . . . In addition to the castration law, many more liberal states also voluntarily put female hormone into their tap water reservoir and many other food products that are almost all exclusively consumed by humans, so that all human males can be feminized from an early age. It was only the first step toward the abolition of gender.

The disturbing thing is that it seems like this is exactly where they want to take this. So I appreciate your interesting take on history, Ling. These segments of the story work in your love for history/information and I really like that. You are very talented and I am proud of you for exercising your creative abilities and being prolific.

Think of it though...

The assault on males/manhood has been going on for a LONG time, specifically as it concerns the genitals... circumcision for example. A heinous, horrific, barbaric act of pure ignorance and cruelty, still being widely practiced in the 21st century. The ignorance is unthinkable. I made a thread about it: http://www.sectual.com/thread-585.html

(08-11-2017, 12:59 AM)LingAnderson My hearts jumped to my throat when I overheard this conversation by the two cockroach police.

ROFL, "hearts"... it's the little touches like this that make it such epic gold.

(08-11-2017, 12:59 AM)LingAnderson "You and your Asian shemale friend are going to put on a lesbian sex show for us."

LMFAO UH OH!!! We're getting into the truth of Ling's sexual fantasies about me!!!

Banana

(08-11-2017, 12:59 AM)LingAnderson Tolerance camps have been set up all across the world ever since the end of  World War III, where all intolerant bigots, specists, and human chauvinists were concentrated in large groups on a remote farm, to be reeducated. Live human experimentation were frequently carried out to seek out the best ways to cure those sick humans of their specism, to rid them of their diseased human chauvinism. Medical experimentation, psychological experimentation, vivisection, and other necessary experimentation for pushing the frontier of scientific progress further were carried out in tolerance camps.

Yup, more foreshadowing and fusing of fiction with reality. Ling's on point.

(08-11-2017, 12:59 AM)LingAnderson The realization that I was in a super structure of mass imprisonment and punishment made me despondent.

nod
God made me funky...
Wow Ling you are very literate
Chapter 5

"Since you are such a know-it-all, can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"What's that?"

I looked toward the direction Trix was pointing and saw nothing but an empty cell.

"It's a holding cell, where the police keep bad people."

"No, the thing inside it."

I looked again toward the empty cell. We were walking in a clockwise direction inside the massive structure of holding cells which formed a great circle centered at a tall speaking tower. There were three floors into the ground. We were on the first level basement. And there were two more levels below us and the lighting was, strangely enough, projected upward from the levels below. With the change of lighting, I realized it was not an empty cell. There were indeed a pair of eyes inside, and it moved as we moved. Trix was walking in front of me, and once I have arrived in the position that Trix was at, the lighting allowed me to fully observe the creature inside: it was a humanlike creature. It had gracile limbs and upon its shoulders bore a pronounced dolichocephalic head. Its skin, however, was completely covered with a very strange substance. The smell gave away the answer rather quickly. It was fecal matter. The humanlike creature was covered from head to toe in fecal matter. The assumption that it was externally smeared on its body was shattered when I with my own eyes observed that, just as it moved, some bits of fecal matter fell to the ground, and new fecal matter grew out to replace those fallen fecal matter.

"Why, silly, it's a trans-matter person. The slang is shitskins. Geez, Trix, don't you know anything? Why don't you say hello to it? Hi, what's up?"

oh okay, hello.”

"Yo sup niggaz."

As it opened its mouth, one clearly saw that its tongue was red, and small bits of fecal matter slid along its lips into its mouth, and just as quickly more fecal matter grew out of its lips.

"I have more questions, Ling."

"Ask me anything. We're gonna spent a long time in here."

As Trix was talking, we were led into a small cubic cell with each dimension a bit more than 6 feet. If I lay down flat in the cell I cannot stretch out my arms without touching the wall of the cell.

"So, are those police human cockroaches, proto cockroaches, or cockroach humans?"

"They are most definitely human cockroaches. Proto cockroaches cannot walk upright. Neither can infant human cockroaches, but that's also true with human infants."

"Didn't you say most cockroaches in America are cockroach humans? How come every cockroach I met so far have been human cockroaches."

"That's because you are in New York City. New York City is completely different from the rest of America. Most of the human cockroaches you see here are immigrants from Northern Europe and the Middle East."

"Now wait a minute, if they are from the Middle East, shouldn't they be radioactive?"

"They are if they are from the Middle East."

"So which ones are from the Middle East?"

"It's hard to tell because Northern European human cockroaches and Middle Eastern human cockroaches are very similar. They are evolved from a common ancestor actually. In fact, that's why they hate each other so much."

"Why is that?"

"The worst wars are always fought between brothers of the same race or different sects of the same religions."

"Oh okay, that clears up things little for me."

"Chatty chatty, time's up. Come over and get your collars." The cockroach police, who had locked up the cell and left, has now returned, and it opened our cells and I saw it holding two collars in its hands. Those were the collars designated for hate criminals. In the United States prison system, the worst offenders are the hate criminals. They are almost always punished more severely, and the silver choker collars with our names on them indicate to the police and other criminals that the wearers are hate criminals, the more heinous kinds of criminal, to be treated with more caution than all other criminals.

Trix and I were not just murderers. We were hate criminals.

The police took turns fastening the collar around our necks and then it ordered us to turn around so it can unfasten the handcuffs around our wrists. With our hands free, but our necks strangled, we were left there alone in the cell, as the cockroach police closed the cell door and locked it.

"What now? What is to be done?"

"it's all your fault! You fucking bitch, if you hadn't stepped on that cockroach we wouldn't be here!"

"My fault! How the fuck was I supposed to see a baby cockroach crawling on the sidewalk. There were like a million cockroaches crawling on the sidewalk. There were like a million more cockroaches crawling on the garbage dumpster buildings."

"And yet you had to step on one, didn't you? You fucking cunt."

"Fuck you you fucking tranny."

"What did you call me? Do you know how many cockroaches want to fuck me? I am way more popular than you."

"They only want to fuck you because you suck, just like your mother."

Didn't you and your mother fuck the same cockroach?”

"That's it, I'm going to kill you."

Ling and Trix, both naked, except for the collar around their necks, were now entangled together in an attempted broil. Ling grabbed Trix by her breasts, while Trix with her red-nailed eagle claw firmly got hold of Ling's penis. They were deadlocked in battle for several minutes until both were exhausted and they now lay on the ground, still holding each other by what they considered to be their most vulnerable body parts.

"Why do you even have this? Shouldn't you be castrated already? Humans aren't allowed to have this anymore."

"I don't know why. I don't know why you aren't turned into a dog woman like the K9 we saw outside the police station."

Trix and Ling were so closed entangled that each one of them could feel the breathe of the other on their faces.

"If you just let go of my hands I will slap the shit out of you."

"I will twist your nipples off your chest."

"I feel more than pain in my nipples right now."

"What do you mean?"

"It feels really weird, like it feels like smoking crack or something."

"Of course you do, you dumb crackhead. Now that you said it, I feel a strange tingling in--what do you call it again--"

"Penis?"

No not a penis. I'm not a chimp. Only animals have penises.”

Then what is this?”

"Well, okay, a penis. I feel so strange down there. A feeling that I never felt before."

"Is this sex?"

"I don't know."

By the year 2500, sex between humans had become obsolete and unnecessary. All human reproduction was done through artificial insemination. This technological breakthrough accelerated after World War III. By the year 2760, no one born thereafter knew what it was like to have sex with another human. All females were mandated to donate their eggs to the central population control unit where their eggs were artificially inseminated with the highest quality sperms, and all human males were castrated before reaching puberty. As with all central planning, some fell through the crack, such as Ling, who miraculously still retained her original penis. But the vast majority of human males living after 2960 had been castrated and lived their lives in calmness, serenity, and peace. In fact, they lived very very long and productive lives, thanks to castration, which lowered their testosterone significantly and eliminated almost all violent crimes in the world.

"Finally, Ling admits to not knowing something. I have heard from my great grandparents that this is used for sex."

"This?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"Well, I'm not sure either. I have never had sex with a human. But if I were to guess, I think you are supposed to stick your penis somewhere."

"But it's so unnatural. Only nonhumans have sex that way."

In fact, in many parts of Europe, sex between humans have been completely outlawed. All sexual acts between humans, it has been scientifically proven, are the human male domination of human female, and therefore degrading to the dignity of human female and contrary to the feminist ideal. Besides, since sex was no longer necessary for reproduction, there was no deed for it other than for pleasure. And even if humans still wanted to have sex, all human males--most human males, I should say--were by now castrated. The human males as a species had nearly gone extinct. Only the very select few were allowed to keep their penises, as a reservoir for harvesting their sperms. Sperms are cheap and overabundant. Only 100 human males can repopulate the entire human population on Earth, Mars, the Moon, and Saturn. Those selected males who can retain their penises are indeed the best out of the best. They are the Soros's, Zuckberg's, Rothschild's, and a few others. Together they account for over 80% of all sperms available for the reproduction of humans. 

"Is it against the law for humans to have sex with each other? I'm so confused."

"Yes! Trix, I can't believe you didn't know that. A human having sex with another human is a taboo. It's like incest."

"We are already hate criminals."

"Sex between two humans is called lesbian sex."

"I'm not a lesbian, Ling."

"Me neither. I only have sex with cockroaches."

"I have had sex with chimps, horses, dogs, hogs, goats, and lizards, but never another human. That's just gross."

That's okay. I don't want to have sex with another human and be called a lesbian either.”

While sex between humans is not only obsolete, outdated, but in many cases even outright outlawed, sex with nonhumans is not only approved of, but highly encouraged, seen by the global governments as a means to usher in the most equal, most tolerant world in which all living species would be treated equally, in which the final barrier between humans and nonhumans are broken down, in which there will never be any discrimination, hate, or violence, but only love, equality, diversity and tolerance.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | VidMe | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.