<--- I fucking love the 'sad nana' thread icon, I mean look at it, it's hilarious...
Sad Nana 
I was LMFAO adding that shit because it's just so damn funny, honest to God...

Encapsulates my feelings 100% when things just disturb me or make me go WTF.

Thank you God, thank you for sad nana.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
You know there used to be a dancing banana that was just standing there rubbing itself, with its little dancing banana feet pointing together and this dumb expression on its face...

ROFL, gotta be my all time favorite, also 100% sums up my heart and soul at any given time...

I've looked all over Google and I can't find it.

If anybody can find it...

Me ---> Worship Banana <--- You.
God made me funky...

God made me funky...
Sad Bana seen some shit.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL.
God made me funky...
Overusing the shit out of this thread icon...

#notsorry
God made me funky...
trix i want you to wear these socks before i suck on your toes

https://www.dhresource.com/0x0/f2/albu/g...Hf4413.jpg
I had to stare at them for several seconds before I figured out what was printed on them, and then I saw that the picture is labeled...

Golfnana
God made me funky...
ROFLMAOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
http://i.imgur.com/Ogs3wzh.jpg
God made me funky...
whats the story behind those two trix , is the mad banana a homosexual or did he find out she has been cheating ?
See I interpreted the banana in the front as the male too. But if you really look, there's not any definitive proof of that. One just looks happy and the other one looks sad. Other than that there's no real difference in their features. Besides, chicks are almost never in the back when spooning. Right? They might be gay. Either way, it was FRICKEN DAMN HILARIOUS SO I SHARED IT.
God made me funky...
you are so right , why would i immediately assume a smiling banana is female ? ... that is some serious issue i need to resolve

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

USGS

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.