Can we just contemplate how absurd the traditional concept of an 'afterlife' is??
Scholar 
The idea that your disembodied consciousness is going to HELL or HEAVEN if you don't believe what they tell you to... 

LOL.

The 'afterlife' is THE NEXT life you get born into after you BUST this joint.

All that holds true about the traditional theories is that if you do good in this life, your next life will be better.

Chances are... if you're good in this life, your next incarnation will be more decent, WITH of course the suffering inherent in life anyway.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
i don't believe in life
LOL...

Well it IS all illusory.

But I am telling you...

There's only one consciousness and it just keeps 'reincarnating'...

And 'reincarnation' is also an archaic concept while we're at it.

The matrix is made up of a bunch of different coordinate points and consciousness just filters/streams through it...

That is 'reincarnation' and the fact is that consciousness will just keep filtering through the matrix, AKA 'reincarnating' until...

Well who knows??

Until the simulation/machine turns off?

It doesn't really matter...

Because when the 'machine' is 'off'... there is NOTHING, and therefore no perception of being, because nothingness can't be perceived because there's nothing to perceive it.

It's either 'on' or 'off'...

And as long as it's 'on', there will be nothing but 'reincarnation'.
God made me funky...
Therefore there is no heaven and there is no hell...

If you've been decent in your life, your next incarnation will probably be decent...

If you've been a piece of shit, your next incarnation will probably be shit.

You'll probably come back as a hunk of pumice or some shit. No offense to pumice.

I'm just saying.

I have a thing for pumice.

I like to talk about it a lot.

I digress.

The only valid point in traditional 'afterlife' concepts is that you should be good in this life so you don't rack up more negative 'karma' to have to work through next time. Karma is just action and reaction... that's it. But it gets to a point in your earthly incarnation when you DIE. Therefore you're not alive in this vessel/coordinate point anymore to work out your 'karma', so you have to do it NEXT TIME.

The ONLY valid point...

Be good, mitigate future suffering in your upcoming incarnations.
God made me funky...
Coordinate points...

Also known as vessels for consciousness...

Also known as lifeforms.

Lifeforms come from a 'genetic line'...

It's continuation of lifetime upon lifetime, mixing together, having a bunch of experiences, lots of intricate action/reaction situations that just keep playing out down the procession of the 'genetic line'.

God made me funky...
Fun fact about Andrew Eldritch...

He wears the sunglasses so no one can see him cry.
God made me funky...
(08-10-2017, 12:30 PM)Trix Wrote: Therefore there is no heaven and there is no hell...

If you've been decent in your life, your next incarnation will probably be decent...

If you've been a piece of shit, your next incarnation will probably be shit.

You'll probably come back as a hunk of pumice or some shit. No offense to pumice.

I'm just saying.

I have a thing for pumice.

I like to talk about it a lot.

I digress.

The only valid point in traditional 'afterlife' concepts is that you should be good in this life so you don't rack up more negative 'karma' to have to work through next time. Karma is just action and reaction... that's it. But it gets to a point in your earthly incarnation when you DIE. Therefore you're not alive in this vessel/coordinate point anymore to work out your 'karma', so you have to do it NEXT TIME.

The ONLY valid point...

Be good, mitigate future suffering in your upcoming incarnations.

What you are describing is basically Hinduism. In their religion you evolve through reincarnation up and down the social class spectrum and even to lower forms of existence like animals or bugs as pennance for a past life evil. Except the oxen which is revered as holy.
Truth is the impression of reality words create.
We all need our security blanket...

It's an ugly, painful game.

Nobody really wins.
God made me funky...
(08-10-2017, 12:44 PM)Tribulation Wrote: What you are describing is basically Hinduism. In their religion you evolve through reincarnation up and down the social class spectrum and even to lower forms of existence like animals or bugs as pennance for a past life evil.

I've been told many times that my 'beliefs' match up with this religion or that religion and whatever other set of outlined beliefs and ideologies.

I haven't read any of that stuff though, these are just the conclusions I've come to by observing. And by using common sense, as I always like to say.

(08-10-2017, 12:44 PM)Tribulation Wrote: Except the oxen which is revered as holy.

So true...

Banana
God made me funky...
(08-10-2017, 12:44 PM)Trix Wrote: We all need our security blanket...

It's an ugly, painful game.

Nobody really wins.

The trick is to avoid the ugly and the painful. To seek out the beauty and experience the pleasures of just living.

Much of life is of no consequence to real happiness. Simple material pleasures that fade into the night and need be replaced to sustain. Easily replaced.

But the real beauty is what your consciousness will carry with it in the end.
Unconditional loves of mate, family and friends. Sweet smells of spring in the air after a rejuvenation rain.
The innocents of our childhood playing without a care in the world.

In the end it will be our acceptances and appreciations that free us.
Or our wants and expectations that bind us down.
Truth is the impression of reality words create.
(08-10-2017, 01:00 PM)Tribulation Wrote: The trick is to avoid the ugly and the painful. To seek out the beauty and experience the pleasures of just living.

I agree...

I think the point of life is to 'live in the now'...

You hear it all the time, but it really is true.

When we're 'in the now', we aren't existing in the past and we aren't dwelling in the future.

It's a form of time travel. When you dwell in the past, you are defined by those experiences. Therefore, those parameters are what will dictate your life experiences going forward.

Likewise, if you're living just thinking about the future, and particularly, WORRYING about it... you are not going to be taking beneficial steps in the now that pave the way to the kind of future you wanna be in. A future paved out of fear and worry is not a comfortable place.

If you're moving in the now, looking to the future with a positive attitude, feeling joy, pursuing joy... you will be paving the way to a future that includes those feelings and thought processes.

But the most powerful thing is NOW. The past, the future... they don't ACTUALLY exist. They aren't applicable to the moment.

So each step we take, everything we do, whatever we're moving toward...

That is where the power is.

The power is NOW.

That's why everything within the construct of society seeks to distract us from the moment.
God made me funky...
This thread could be seen as a guide to life.

Live in the now, be good, acquire knowledge, elevate your consciousness and karma.

I like it :) A lot! :D
You are the one who made it a concept not me.
(08-10-2017, 01:14 PM)Trix Wrote: I agree...

I think the point of life is to 'live in the now'...

You hear it all the time, but it really is true.

When we're 'in the now', we aren't existing in the past and we aren't dwelling in the future.

It's a form of time travel. When you dwell in the past, you are defined by those experiences. Therefore, those parameters are what will dictate your life experiences going forward.

Likewise, if you're living just thinking about the future, and particularly, WORRYING about it... you are not going to be taking beneficial steps in the now that pave the way to the kind of future you wanna be in. A future paved out of fear and worry is not a comfortable place.

If you're moving in the now, looking to the future with a positive attitude, feeling joy, pursuing joy... you will be paving the way to a future that includes those feelings and thought processes.

But the most powerful thing is NOW. The past, the future... they don't ACTUALLY exist. They aren't applicable to the moment.

So each step we take, everything we do, whatever we're moving toward...

That is where the power is.

The power is NOW.

That's why everything within the construct of society seeks to distract us from the moment.

So this is what happens when you get hormone overload? Interesting.
You use to many assuming words like is will was us me you to from etc.
I know hell is real because I've been there. And right before I pulled the trigger I heard a voice say within to try Jesus and since I had nothing to lose I figured why not. So I said my first prayer ever fell asleep and the darkness and heaviness was gone. Now it got weird a few days later when the electricity started communicating with me.
(05-16-2018, 12:18 AM)Dsox Wrote: Now it got weird a few days later when the electricity started communicating with me.

Ah yeah you gotta love that eh?!

(02-09-2018, 10:02 PM)Trix Wrote:

13:57 it's pretty fascinating because I've known for a long time since being electrocuted as a little kid that it changes your consciousness...

And everyone who's been electrocuted is connected this way.

(02-09-2018, 10:39 PM)Trix Wrote: That's why I advise against electrocution being used in the death penalty...

It gives an easy way for consciousness to latch onto something else and continue its linear travels with some semblance of its past composure.

In other words, these people who are being punished with death via the electric chair could potentially have their consciousness continuing to be aware and perceptive by way of the electrical grid and thus all devices connected to it.

You're not effectively eradicating people re: death penalty/electric chair when their consciousness has the opportunity to fuse with the electrical grid.

(02-09-2018, 10:42 PM)Trix Wrote: And those of us in the "Electrocuted Club" don't appreciate the prevalence of murderers and shit up in here.
God made me funky...
And the gangstalking.....That's the part that makes you scratch your head. Am I right trix? :) people think it's just people but it's not it's freaking demons yo. It's like flies attracted to shyte. And I was the shyte. Lol. Dan I'm glad that's over.
I think to find the answer to the whole gang stalking concept, you have to go 'back in time' and look at what they called it before the internet came along and slapped a new label on the same ol' same ol' and then went full retard with it...

God made me funky...
(05-16-2018, 12:26 AM)Trix Wrote: since being electrocuted as a little kid

Holy shit, you too?!? Dude.

It happened to me when I was five.

(Although strictly speaking, electrocution is fatal. It literally means electrical execution, and was coined specifically to describe death in the electric chair.)
Electricity and extreme heat have a very similar effect, so I noted from a few childhood experiences. They both give you the 'deer in headlights' syndrome. Electricity opens your consciousness into a non-physical medium, whereas heat taps you into another facet of 'physical' consciousness.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Store | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.