"Migrant" TERRORISTS literally storming beaches in Spain now...
Exclamation 

Wake the fuck up, people...

Wake the fuck up.

It's already too late.

The next step is defense...

Europe is already overrun, all it can do now is defend itself.

It's war.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
It's an invasion...

It's been well underway for several years.

Terrorists all over Europe...

Rooted in deep.
God made me funky...
STORMING THE SHORES is END GAME SHIT.

It's been covertly underway for several years...

They've been SHIPPING THEM IN for like 2 years.

Literally running boats, shipping them in.

But now they are just storming RANDOM FUCKING BEACHES.

It's end game.
God made me funky...
George Soros and the United Nations have boats running every day picking them up. And you notice that those boats and life jackets they have on before they get picked up are all brand new. Given to them before they head out to Sea. They are loaded with people to many to even move, like sardines in a can, because they already know they wont have to travel far before they get picked up and carried the rest of the way to Europe. You start dropping mortars on them boats and they will stop leaving port.
Truth is the impression of reality words create.
It's like I've been saying, somebody's gonna take military action, and I think it's gonna be Italy... http://www.sectual.com/thread-2683-post-...l#pid24213

This is REALLY sad though. The European people have NO IDEA what they're in for... I mean just look at those women on the beach in their skimpy swimsuits walking along totally defenseless. Totally shocked that these fuckers just come out of NOWHERE, so shocked that they just keep walking toward them. Like they can't even process what they're seeing.

That kid was the only one smart enough to turn around and start running in the opposite direction. That's who I wanna protect. Not the bitches out there holding "migrants welcome" signs.

Regardless...

A boat load of those nasty bastards is gonna start wreaking havoc on those bystanders one of these days and it's gonna start a whole chain reaction of the worst shit this last couple of generations has ever seen or heard of. And all it's gonna take is for one of those Soros organizers to give the order. It's only a matter of time.
God made me funky...
(08-10-2017, 05:50 PM)Trix A boat load of those nasty bastards is gonna start wreaking havoc on those bystanders one of these days and it's gonna start a whole chain reaction of the worst shit this last couple of generations has ever seen or heard of. And all it's gonna take is for one of those Soros organizers to give the order. It's only a matter of time.

The fact is it is already blown out of control. The Globalist leaders and the media try to cover it up but it's already out of control. No go zones all over England, France and Germany. Assault and rape on woman is skyrocketing in every country in Europe that has had open borders to these immigrants. And they don't even care to take over traditionally through government at this point. Its all to destroy, disrupt and have time to increase your numbers(propagate). They already exceeded reproduction rates of native Europeans for decades. This is a finale push for takeover. And we was on their list before we put the brakes on and elected President Trump! And ousted the globalist Soros traitors.
North America will be harder to take over for them.

The Americas in general really.

The southern border is the #1 threat to the USA, but Canada is also a huge problem.

America is slowing things down for their plan.

While America is armed, not a whole lot can be done to advance the agenda...

Or at least, the sleeper cells probably won't be activated while America is still armed.

So it's the guns that stand in their way now.

My theory has been for some months now that they are going to legalize weed across America, but you won't be able to own guns. Just like in all the commie states that have legalized weed so far. The dumbed down population will gladly give up gun rights in exchange for legal weed to go along with their video games and junk food.

It will be easy.

If that happens, 20 years from now, America will be a third world country.

Russia is the new America.

Watching this global shift has been...

Disturbing.

And fast.
God made me funky...
the ironic part is that this already happened to the iberian peninsula centuries ago.
rhombus will set you free
(08-10-2017, 06:16 PM)Trix North America will be harder to take over for them.

The Americas in general really.

The southern border is the #1 threat to the USA, but Canada is also a huge problem.

America is slowing things down for their plan.

While America is armed, not a whole lot can be done to advance the agenda...

Or at least, the sleeper cells probably won't be activated while America is still armed.

So it's the guns that stand in their way now.

My theory has been for some months now that they are going to legalize weed across America, but you won't be able to own guns. Just like in all the commie states that have legalized weed so far. The dumbed down population will gladly give up gun rights in exchange for legal weed to go along with their video games and junk food.

It will be easy.

If that happens, 20 years from now, America will be a third world country.

Russia is the new America.

Watching this global shift has been...

Disturbing.

And fast.

Yes it is moving fast now. It was a slow steady flow of immigrants, specifically from Muslim countries. Obama picked up the pace and went into the Middle east and destabilized it by taking out the most stable countries first. Pulling out of Iraq was the start, then killing Qaddafi. The rise of ISIS was their next agenda, now Trump and Putin have all but destroyed them in 8 months. That is why they are going to try and take out Trump. We do have our guns. But we have our principles and responsibilities too. So when should we take up arms. Now in the wind leading up to the storm or later after the storm has already wrecked its havoc over us.
Honestly...

Those people on those beaches, man...

If they were an armed country...

That shit would have never happened.

They're going to use the most covert of all tactics to take over America.

It's been underway for decades, it's in all the media, all the entertainment...

It's in the schools. It's in all the products, in all the food. Slow death.

They are trying to whittle down America in a plethora of ways.

We are still armed. We haven't lost the guns yet. Therefore... there's still time.

As Alex Jones often says... it's a war of INFORMATION.

We fight with information, facts, truth, etc. That's what stage we are in.

That's where the power is right now.

But for Europe...

They better pick up sticks and rocks, here come the hoards.

And honestly, if this information war progresses, and the side of liberty and truth continues to win over masses...

People will figure out about the plot to disarm via attention diversion tactics like legal weed.

They might actually choose liberty instead, if they're armed with information and all the emotion it's made them feel overrides their desire to smoke the whacky weed.
God made me funky...
InfoWars needs to put out a warning against legalizing weed because of the likelihood that they will take the guns.

It might also get to the point where you're not allowed to own a firearm if you're taking certain prescription drugs.
God made me funky...
@ 2:00 he says he was on coast to coast with george noory aug 9 , gotta listen to that shit ... it just troubles me that alex refuses to acknowledge our flat earth and you too try , you little slut and your dirty whorehouse curves brainwashing the perverted sheeple
I wanted to hear it too, if you find the link let me know.
God made me funky...
i find they remove these within 24hrs

alex/noory

Righteous, thanks!!!

I've basically never listened to Coast to Coast.

Ever.

I like Alex any way I can get him, but not being able to see him is kinda gay.
God made me funky...
George Noory is so good at this talk radio thing. He's so zen.

I looooove that seasoned professional, smooth authority.
God made me funky...
31:29 he starts talking about how he got Donald Trump on the Alex Jones Show, pre-election.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | VidMe | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.