We need to bring back psychic/telepathic communication as a mainstay...
Scholar 
I'm tired of listening to people and talking to people.

It's too hard to speak. I don't like speaking. 

I like the written word, that's okay...

In my opinion, writing pays dividends compared to speaking.

It's true in my life at least...

Speaking is nowhere near as enjoyable or effective.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Writing/typing is so much easier than talking.

Talking is so cumbersome and weird.

Typing/writing bridges the thought with physicality.

I don't view it as 'hard' or 'cumbersome' like speaking is.
God made me funky...
ive tried to get people to test their psychic ability
As a hypnotherapist I would agree that not all that comes out of someones mouth in words make sense, its the subconscious that is the sensible part of a person
(08-11-2017, 03:27 PM)[email protected]$OM Wrote: ive tried to get people to test their psychic ability

Well...

Rather than things being under any 'test' setting, or any setting which seeks to 'prove' things, people have to work the 'muscle' of their intuition and psychic ability naturally.

It is innate in all of us... there is not one creature on the planet who is not psychic.

I have psychically communicated with dogs, cats, lizards, insects, etc. We are all psychic.

You can't take somebody who doesn't even CONSIDER themselves to be 'psychic' and then try and 'test' their psychic placement.

It's an understanding that takes quite a long time, quite a lot of acceptance and understanding to even begin to recognize and hone those perceptive/communicative abilities.

(08-11-2017, 03:28 PM)RegressionDom Wrote: As a hypnotherapist I would agree that not all that comes out of someones mouth in words make sense, its the subconscious that is the sensible part of a person

Yes, and communication which comes from the subconscious would be SO 'no non-sense'... it would be so pure and accurate, there would be no playing games, no hiding.

It would be a beautiful thing, and unfortunately throughout the procession of the eons, and throughout the 'sinking into' the matrix/reality construct, we find ourselves in such an intricate and complex position. It's time to get back to the basic, fundamental state of reality. When do we get to 'reset' and hang out on the flipside of all this complicated interaction? Just some thoughts I've been mulling over for some time now.
God made me funky...
(08-11-2017, 03:27 PM)[email protected]$OM Wrote: ive tried to get people to test their psychic ability
i have a picture i let one person see the picture to know i have not changed it i give this picture a number those people trying will concentration on the number, a picture or feeling will pop into their head 24 hours later we read the answers people give. 90% will be guesses some will actually have a picture in mind . rules :dont try to guess the object instead describe what comes to mind smooth green etc and some or a combination of people will accurately describe the picture its a remote viewing technique .
any one want to play?
Do you also turn on the CC when watching a youtube video?
Nah, I have tried the CC features on YouTube vids at times... I dunno who puts the words in there, or if it's automatic, or how the hell that works.

But typically, there are a bunch of errors that are unintentionally hilarious.

If somebody has a nice voice, it's not bad to listen to them talk about stuff. Or if I just really like the person for whatever reason, it's fine.

But when you're trying to talk some deep and meaningful shit...

It's just cumbersome to speak. It really is. Trying to explain things. Trying to translate feelings into spoken word. It's just hard and not really... enjoyable.

I can write it all out a lot better than I can say it.

But as it concerns YouTube videos, it's not a big deal to me to listen to it, mostly because I'm free to do other things while I listen... I split my screen up into two windows so I can browse around while I have the video playing and do other stuff, or I can commentate on the video or whatever the case may be.
God made me funky...
(08-11-2017, 03:51 PM)[email protected]$OM Wrote:
i have a picture i let one person see the picture to know i have not changed it i give this picture a number those people trying will concentration on the number, a picture or feeling will pop into their head  24 hours later we read the answers people give. 90% will be guesses some will actually have a picture in mind . rules :dont try to guess the object instead describe  what comes to mind  smooth green etc and some or a combination of people will accurately describe  the picture its a remote viewing technique .
any one want to play?

people don't really want to know it scares them
Giant Banana
(08-11-2017, 04:45 PM)Trix Wrote: Nah, I have tried the CC features on YouTube vids at times... I dunno who puts the words in there, or if it's automatic, or how the hell that works.

If somebody has a nice voice, it's not bad to listen to them talk about stuff. Or if I just really like the person for whatever reason, it's fine.

But when you're trying to talk some deep and meaningful shit...

It's just cumbersome to speak. It really is. Trying to explain things. Trying to translate feelings into spoken word. It's just hard and not really... enjoyable.

I can write it all out a lot better than I can say it.

But as it concerns YouTube videos, it's not a big deal to me to listen to it, mostly because I'm free to do other things while I listen... I split my screen up into two windows so I can browse around while I have the video playing and do other stuff, or I can commentate on the video or whatever the case may be.
Nah, I have tried the CC features on YouTube vids at times... I dunno who puts the words in there, or if it's automatic, or how the hell that works.

Sometimes it is funny, I like to use cc at times. 

I think writing or speaking is not enough to completely convey our inner experience or knowing. But for the most part language has evolved enough to translate complex concepts. I think it would be cool if someday there is a technology that let's us "share" our selves to others or if we wanted to learn something we could download it into ourselves, I think there's a movie about that. wtf BTW you've posted a thing or two about language and it's limitations...I am now curious to know how complex your tongue can be.
(08-12-2017, 06:36 AM)guest Wrote:  you've posted a thing or two about language and it's limitations...I am now curious to know how complex your tongue can be.

Those who know me know me well...

If you wanna reach the destination, you gotta stay on the ride.
God made me funky...
(08-12-2017, 09:04 AM)Trix Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 06:36 AM)guest Wrote:  you've posted a thing or two about language and it's limitations...I am now curious to know how complex your tongue can be.

trix you are my full size giddyup buttercup

i will ride you buttercup , long and hard  in the fields , the woods  and urban domains

@3:03   mounted  

LOL, you're so funny. I'm a bodacious horse.
God made me funky...
(08-12-2017, 09:04 AM)Trix Wrote:

I have adhd.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

USGS

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.