zombies
watch your drinks  and don't let some stranger blow  toward your face ,lol  

dude i think i wanna grow one of these trees just to see if this shit is real  ! 

Oh yeah, heard about this stuff!

I don't believe in leaving drinks unattended for any amount of time. If I do have to leave it unattended I won't drink any more of it.

If anybody gets all weird around my food or drink, I will avoid that shit. If I leave it unattended then I won't eat/drink any more.

And I definitely wouldn't let somebody else get my drink/food for me... like outside of an actual waiter/etc. kinda scenario.

You can never be too careful.

In some situations you can't even trust the waiters. You really gotta judge it by the situation/setting.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
holy shit they give scopolamine for motion sickness

they are turning folks into zombies

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

USGS

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.