Zodiac signs with the most killers...
Book 
I think it's a fascinating concept to tally up which zodiac signs have the most psycho killers!!! 

I've found some articles about the Western zodiac, but I wanna know about the Chinese zodiac statistics too.

Apparently the sign of Cancer is the deadliest of the Western zodiac. Based on some shit I've seen/heard, I don't find that too hard to believe. But I'd like to find more sources.

You KNOW certain 'intel groups' out there have done extensive studies on this kinda stuff.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Well I am a Sagittarius! No worries.... :)xo

lol
Truth is the impression of reality words create.
Saggitarius is generally safe in matters such as these. Although Ted Bundy was a Sagittarius, sooo...

He was also a Dog on the Chinese zodiac, which definitely worsens the dynamic.

I would guess Dogs are probably up there with the top deadly Chinese zodiac signs.

They're fucking crazy. They're also soulmates with my sign which is the Horse... well pretty close to soulmates. Goats, Tigers, Dogs, Rabbits, Pigs... all good Horse matches.

On the Western end of things I am an Aries (also said to be rather deadly), and therefore go best with Leo, Saggitarius, Gemini.

I do find the astrology stuff to be rather accurate or I wouldn't talk about it so much. I think it's interesting.

Will have to do more research on this topic and update the thread with whatever I find in the future.
God made me funky...
I just consider astrology to be a longstanding study of astronomy mixed with psychology. That's about it.
God made me funky...
Dancing Banana 
I'm laying here LOLing at all my typos.

Not even gonna change that shit.

Typing on the phone is so hard.

I'm an imperfect being okay.
God made me funky...
Hmmm...

Apparently Rats are the most prolific killers of the Chinese zodiac. Not surprised by that either. At all. LOL.

The Snake and the Monkey are the other two most likely. I guessed both the Rat and the Snake would be right up there. Didn't consider the Monkey.

All the other signs are just neutral apparently. Pigs are supposedly the least likely killers. And I gotta say I dunno about that.
God made me funky...
(08-13-2017, 02:39 AM)Trix I just consider astrology to be a longstanding study of astronomy mixed with psychology. That's about it.

I have never understood where their conclusions come from. I can identify with some characteristics they suggest. Idealogical, dedicated, strong willed(Bull headed lol), righteous. Those last two can create problems, lol Personally I am open minded to the extent that if you can prove me wrong with facts or evidence then I will concede. But one can bet I will followup evidence to its source and then question the sources motives before I will change anything. lol But on matters of 'Love' and family there is no compromise. I am always all in dedicated. I don't follow the zodiac but like most I will read a horoscope every now and then or a sign character definition when I see one.
I hooked up with your forum on my phone friday while I was working. lol Phones are the worst. If it isnt my own typos it is the phone deciding what i want to say with auto correct. lol
The best way to read about your signs and see if the description jives is to Google both of them... I searched "Aries Horse" and the different write-ups of what we're like was crazy accurate. Searching the signs independently is too time consuming and might as well cut to the chase.

Re: posting on phones, it's a bitch and the typos/autocorrect are the most obnoxious part.

I also get lag when I post from the "Post Reply" page so I just use the Quick Reply box instead... it never lags.

Still... having to use a phone is better than nothing.
God made me funky...
(08-13-2017, 03:17 AM)Trix Still... having to use a phone is better than nothing.

I used a slide phone for a couple years at one time for my internet. Even got a tablet to hotspot through the phone.
Now they try to hotspot your phone through wifi all the time. And when you don;t have a wifi signal they are slower than ever. But you are right. lol It is always better than nothing. :) where would I be if I coudn;t check in with you when I want to. XO
Awww thanks, I really appreciate that there's someone out there who checks in to my craziness on the go!!! I don't take it for granted!!!

I have been known to post from a variety of bizarre places in the public. ROFL... love 'em or hate 'em, these big brother/spy devices are handy and make me feel less alone in the world by allowing me to check into the site from anywhere.

I pull over into church parking lots to post super perverted shit, I've posted while stopped by a train track for like 5 mins., posted from public bathrooms, in line at the store, in the middle of shoe shopping, while at restaurants, rest stops, movie theaters, so fun. When I have thoughts, I gotta share them.
God made me funky...
i also am a Sagittarius im not only a Prick but a Horses Ass
According to the FBI...

http://www.vorply.com/entertainment/list...he-zodiac/

Cancer is the sign most likely to kill, Gemini is least likely...

Scorpio is second deadliest, then Sagittarius and Taurus.

I wouldn't have figured Taurus to be that deadly.
God made me funky...
So in summary...

Cancerians are the total murderers of the Western zodiac, and Rats are the deadliest of the Chinese zodiac.

I guess if you know a Cancer Rat you better sleep with one eye open...

Muwahahaha.
God made me funky...
gacy, ramirez , bin laden ... i kinda like my people at least we got some style and flash

but trix what about that thread you made a while back that questioned the accuracy of the zodiac calendar , wasn't it off by like 35 days or something ?
It's just about planetary influences on each other and our general area rather than any specific time thingy.

I've looked at what my "real" sign should be, which is Pisces, and largely I don't jive with it. I am absolutely an Aries.
God made me funky...
i still think the 13 sign western system should be in use.
rhombus will set you free
You mean like Ophiuchus?

I know some people who fall into that timeframe and the characteristics do suit them...

http://zodiacbooks.com/signs-ophiuchus.html
God made me funky...
yes, but it also shifts around the timeframes of the other signs. i've heard a lot of people talk about being on the cusp of this or that, seems like the old proper system could rectify that.

i end up a scorpio in that system.
rhombus will set you free
http://aplus.com/a/real-zodiac-signs?no_...ation=true

I'm sorry Genba but you're totally a Sagittarius.

And I'm an Aries.

Our traits match up with those labels.

And if you're gonna say that the labels aren't right, then why are the traits right on??

And if you're gonna claim that the traits aren't right on, 1. I'd have to disagree and 2. We'll have to flush all this astrology shit down the toilet and spend like 3000 years remapping and redefining all these elements.

I dunno man...

Regardless of the dates involved, I still find the traits to be right on and I don't see any discrepancies.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | VidMe | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.