Super ugly new layout YouTube...
Sad Nana 
1/10.

Nice way to fuck up the look of the site before you roll out ultimate censorship.

Have you guys not caught on that the best sites out there never change their layout?

Ah well...

Commies for ya.

Dumb as a box of shit.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Top reason I despise the new YouTube layout...

There's no link to the Subscriptions page front and center anymore...

You have to click the dumb as fuck menu on the left, which never displays on my page because I keep the window sized smaller so I can have two open at a time.

Fucking pathetic...

Can you pinko commie pieces of shit not do anything right?
God made me funky...
YouTube's shocking ineptitude never ceases to amaze me.
God made me funky...
What the fuck is happening???

Why does YouTube look different than it did yesterday???

Did anybody else see the new layout?!?!?

PLEASE tell me somebody else saw that shit, OMG.

It looks the way it used to now.

I'm so confused.

Did they listen to people who hated it and said it sucked or something??

I can't imagine them being that smart. That would be shocking.
God made me funky...
LOL...

Every time I get logged out of YouTube and have to sign back in, I'm confronted with the uglyass new layout, and I have to click my reason for wanting to change back to the old design. They have a feedback box you can enter some shit into if you want to tell them why you wanna switch back... so I just tell them THERE'S NO FUCKING DIFFERENTIATION BETWEEN ANY OF THE SECTIONS ON THE NEW LAYOUT. THE WHOLE THING IS JUST ONE BIG WHITE BOX. Delineation is a GOOD THING. And I remind them that SUCCESSFUL WEBSITES basically NEVER change their LAYOUT because THAT'S NOT WHAT PEOPLE WANT.
God made me funky...
Yes. crappy !!!!
It's looked that way for a few weeks. Maybe it didn't change for you until you logged out and logged back in. I'm used to it now. Try the dark theme. It's more pleasant to look at.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaay.
God made me funky...
At least they gave us a dark mode so our eyes won't get snow blindness from the white background.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
All I want is to have the old 5 star system back. And then keeping the like button separate. So the likes go into your playlist and the star rating is just a way to promote or demote videos.

But that´s far too logical and common sensed for the cumbags over at Google.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

USGS

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.