Dude OMG, it sounds like something terrible is happening to a cow outside my house...
Sad Nana 
It's just mooing super loud and over and over and every now and then other cows join in.

What the fuck are they doing to the cows??

LilDamned
Milking time? :)
Truth is the impression of reality words create.
I meeean. I'm thinking more like forearm up the ass time.

That's what it sounded like.

That's ALWAYS what comes to mind when I hear cows making a ruckus totally outside of the norm.

And I do blame the internet. I do.
I BLAME THE INTERNET.
Lol. Well I grew up around farms so I know exactly what you mean. My best friend worked farms for a while. You might be surprised lol. That is one way they impregnate them lol
Actually we all tossed hay when it was bailing season. :) Money, money for an 12-15 year old. lol
Yeah I don't know what they're doing to them... they probably are not impregnating cows at this point in the year.

But I mean really...

What the heck makes a cow have a random outburst like that??

I drove by a couple cows licking each other once. That was pretty weird. It's like they were kissing or something.

Then later on, at the same place, I drove by a couple of them who were fighting!!!

I couldn't believe it. They were just... pushing against each other with their heads.
A test of strength. Lol
Yeah it was all quiet and shit, they weren't making any noise or even moving, they were just pushing their heads together, ROFL.

Awwwww. I love the animals!!!
Who knows about cows. lol They just chew, piss and crap. lol
That just about sums up their day. lol
I saw them force a bull onto a cow once.
that was a random odd occurrence. It was time for her to become a milker lol
They're pretty delicious. That's for sure.
Yes they are. :) And i always loved getting milk right out of the tank. It would be all creamy on the top so you dipped the dipper very slow to get the cream. lol
Dude the first time I had raw milk...

I tripped balls for like 2 days.

I am NOT joking.

I couldn't believe it.

I came to the conclusion that the cows must have been eating some of those magic mushrooms out in the fields or something.

It was wild.
That shit changed my life.
lol, Those mushrooms do grow well on cow patties. lol
Yeah, and I am sure it's possible that they accidentally eat some every now and then!!!
I would bet on it. Likely it is in their feed and that is why it grows on cow pies. lol
I wish it was easier to get raw milk...

I think it's so sad and lame and pathetic that TPTB has tried to clamp down on all our God given rights, even drinking some damn cow's milk.

You know the raw milk must be some good shit if they don't want us to have it.
You know it is. All the cream still in it. Not watered down and boiled. That is how we got it much of my childhood. :)
The cows probably have sensed that Jerry Lewis has died and they're crying.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.