Schizophrenia
Scholar 
I know a schizophrenic man who was functional enough to be able to explain a little bit about what the experience is like. He said he was "dimensionally challenged". It led me to the realization that schizophrenic people perceive 'dimensional bleedthrough', wherein they see things from other dimensions that are typically only experienced during sleep. I believe the area in the brain which produces DMT whilst in a sleep state malfunctions and releases the chemicals which cause these perceptions whilst awake. Schizophrenics are essentially in a waking dream state all the time, and this is why the things they experience can be nightmarish. What they perceive is real. 

There is also an excellent TED Talk about this issue... essentially, the human consciousness is multifaceted. A conglomeration of separate consciousnesses in the body. The upper brain, the reptilian brain, and also the brain which resides in the gut. These are just some of the conscious aspects within humans, and there can be more. All of these consciousnesses are typically perceived as a whole... but when there's an issue with one (usually stemming from trauma), they can 'fragment' and potentially be perceived as an outside consciousness. The best case scenario is for the main consciousness (what we know as ourselves, our own identity) to talk the fragmented consciousness through crises. 

God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Who's to say that one person's reality is more real or correct than anothers?

Amazing TED speech.
(12-17-2016, 07:12 PM)Trix Wrote: I know a schizophrenic man who was functional enough to be able to explain a little bit about what the experience is like. He said he was "dimensionally challenged". It led me to the realization that schizophrenic people perceive 'dimensional bleedthrough', wherein they see things from other dimensions that are typically only experienced during sleep. I believe the area in the brain which produces DMT whilst in a sleep state malfunctions and releases the chemicals which cause these perceptions whilst awake. Schizophrenics are essentially in a waking dream state all the time, and this is why the things they experience can be nightmarish. What they perceive is real. 

My respect to you for realizing this. 
I learned it hard way - I was married to beautiful woman which had that stamp of being diagnosed.

It is real.

Real as Thursday or Google or couch. 

But what is that thing - "Real"?

What is happening - that's real! Simple as that.

And she was very, very, I mean REALY, powerful;
funniest part was when she was pissed off - lights going on/off,
radio changing volume/stations and glass braking without cause
- just your regular poltergeist stuff.

I miss her :( .

Problem is that no one can peek without opening a door first, and then way is open in both directions.
And "entities" will come and try to seize control.

But salt enclosing (with some intent embedded) worked like a charm (pun intended :P )

They hated me :D

(12-17-2016, 07:12 PM)Trix Wrote: There is also an excellent TED Talk about this issue... essentially, the human consciousness is multifaceted. A conglomeration of separate consciousnesses in the body. The upper brain, the reptilian brain, and also the brain which resides in the gut. These are just some of the conscious aspects within humans, and there can be more. All of these consciousnesses are typically perceived as a whole... but when there's an issue with one (usually stemming from trauma), they can 'fragment' and potentially be perceived as an outside consciousness. The best case scenario is for the main consciousness (what we know as ourselves, our own identity) to talk the fragmented consciousness through crises.

You are absolutely on right track there. I'm surprised.

We do have 3 brains (intellect/emotions/instinct) + Sex drive.

That thing about three actual brains (essential part of Mr G. teaching) was unsolvable mystery for me for years since I started studying until I stumbled upon "The Web of Life: A New Scientific Understanding of Living Systems" by Fritjof Capra.
And there it was scientific proof and explanation. We do have 3 brains.

Problem is they are very unsynchronized - for all of us, and it's hard to understand actual correlation without some knowledge in alchemy (not talking about turning weight to jewelry) - e.g. how things really work.

One can't get grasp of it without knowing about vibrations and laws in each level/world
(my stomach turns when I hear new age bull about "frequencies").

And you somehow managed to understand (almost) correctly just by watching talk.

You are very talented young being. :D

P.S. about video you posted:
pay attention to her hands - how tense they are - her fingers are bloody red.
Look at her left eye.

Don’t get me wrong - I like her and I admire her courage and intelligence - especially for:
"you can't oppress people who are not afraid anymore". 
Brilliant!
I'm grateful for you being here, Simurgh, you have a lot of interesting things to say.

This reminds me a bit of that scene in Mr. Nobody where his crazy wife is crippled by mental illness...

Essentially suggesting that a lot of these mental problems (depression, anxiety, etc) come from threats in the distant past that are no longer valid.

This doesn't really relate to schizophrenia specifically, but I felt like it was worth mentioning.

There's an interesting guy on YouTube...

I really appreciate the schizophrenic people who can speak at length in rational detail about their experiences. At 1:02:00 in the video he's discussing how he automatically responds to the different characters who are talking in his mind. Even if he doesn't consciously want to respond to them, he finds that his internal dialogue automatically responds to their statements.

It's fascinating because it's as if there are several 'individual' consciousnesses with their own identities that are being interpreted in the mind of schizophrenics. They have their own personalities. So it's like being locked in a room with other people making their comments, and instead of being able to choose whether or not to engage their conversation, you respond automatically. Then their responses are individual from your personality.

One of my biggest questions is whether or not the mindset of the schizophrenic person has any bearing on the personality of those 'individual' consciousnesses being perceived inside of them. If someone is happy and a positive person, are 'the voices' still negative? Or do they take on a more positive banter?

I believe at this point that these schizophrenic people are experiencing these 'individual' consciousnesses through their own 'filter' of perception. Think about it... that's the whole point of life. To perceive and experience the world through our own unique perspective which no one else holds. We perceive the world through the filter of our own body and mind.

Therefore... if someone is a negative person, it would stand to reason that 'the voices' would be anywhere from mildly negative to intensely negative. Whereas if someone was positive with a good attitude and a minimum negative perspective, then 'the voices' would range anywhere from positive to minimally negative.

What's bothersome is that you rarely hear of schizophrenics reporting happy voices. Could it be that more positive people experience symptoms that aren't negative, so they feel less like there's a problem and therefore they discuss it less? When you feel good and happy and that's your typical state of being... you don't tend to go around telling everyone how good you feel and how happy you are. You just go about your business feeling that way. Whereas when you feel bad, and you're totally unhappy... it's interpreted as a problem and thus, you're more likely to seek out 'help' for it.

I think the relation to the 'malfunctioning' DMT glands in the brain is where the answer lies. Dreams are rarely ever great. Sure, you might have a particularly pleasant dream every now and then, but how many can you really remember? I don't remember many. Most of the dreams I recall are either bizarre, or downright nightmares.

I believe that dreams are tools for experience. For example, I'm strongly against people who seek to 'lucid dream' and 'control' their dreams. If you are using this time for your own (egotistical) conscious control... you are going to avoid lessons that are meant to be learned in dreams. If you avoid these lessons and don't learn them the 'easy' way... I truly believe you will have to experience these things in waking life, and the consequences therefore are much more severe.

The dream world is a real place... I believe it's a dimension that is accessed when we're in sleep state and the DMT is what allows us to 'flip on' the switch which makes us able to perceive and experience in that dimension.

That dream dimension is a simulator... we learn things and have interactions there which we are to feel with the force of our emotions and even experience with our senses. Pain in dreams is real pain... but it doesn't have the consequences that waking pain or trauma have.

The dream dimension is of a specific frequency. It could be that there in that frequency only lies so much positivity and is on the spectrum of negativity for the most part. Therefore, that could be the reason that most of 'the voices' interpreted seem to be negative.

The issue is... in the waking life, the DMT gland is malfunctioning, causing the person to perceive things that are only supposed to be encountered in the sleep state. These perceptions stem from a frequency that is perhaps rarely positive and mostly negative. From 'dream-like' to 'nightmare-like'. Factor in the filter of the human body and mind... and whether that filter is programmed in a mostly negative or mostly positive way. That means a positive person is going to experience anything from somewhat positive to somewhat negative. And likewise... a negative person with a filter programmed with negativity will experience anything from slightly bizarre and negative, to overwhelmingly nightmarish and negative.

Negative person = neutral - entirely negative experiences. Positive person = positive - neutral - negative experiences.
God made me funky...
i was just talkin about this with some of my staff members.

i view our dna as a biocrystalline antenna that tunes a portion of our higher being's awareness into this realm. sort of like an analog radio dial. a schizo would be someone whose radio dial is moving a bit on its own, going slightly out of phase with the standard harmonic of this realm. this leads to bleed over static from other awarenesses/realms or creates artifacts which are then attempted to be processed by their mind.
That's a succinct and totally accurate way to explain it...

When will we get out of the dark ages and start handling schizophrenics the right way?

Not saying I exactly know the 'right way'...

But I know it's not medications that have horrific side effects.

Humanity thinks they're so advanced, so far along...

I just don't agree.
God made me funky...
(02-26-2017, 07:46 PM)genba Wrote: i was just talkin about this with some of my staff members.

i view our dna as a biocrystalline antenna that tunes a portion of our higher being's awareness into this realm. sort of like an analog radio dial. a schizo would be someone whose radio dial is moving a bit on its own, going slightly out of phase with the standard harmonic of this realm. this leads to bleed over static from other awarenesses/realms or creates artifacts which are then attempted to be processed by their mind.

Thanks, genba!

I was watching this video Trix posted, and I was thinking how to respond and how to describe my view about it (lots of it gravitated around "antennas") but you totally nailed it!!!

Fact is that everybody fights every day, all day, with MPD.
That's just way it is. 
Problem is that's so subtle, everyone accepts that as state of normality.

What you are describing I see as a core of Castaneda's Don Juan teaching.

Knowing when, how and where to put that dial is the essence of shamanism.
Problem is when someone can't control it, then person gets tormented.

When person get scared, it's only worse.

One must show those entities no fear, and embrace her/his own destiny and path.

I'll repeat Wise woman words:
"you can't oppress people who are not afraid anymore".

And that's The Key - to everything.
Schizophrenic people seem to smoke A LOT.

I've seen it in schizophrenia documentaries, the narrator mentioned in one of them how it was very common, and even in the video of that guy I posted above, he smokes a shitload...

Smoking cigarettes seems to be a HUGE coping mechanism.

That's obviously a self-harming tendency. So I would say smoking heavily is probably especially prevalent among those who have the most negative perceptions.
God made me funky...
tobacco has notable MAOIs so it makes sense a lot of people with mental/emotional issues crave it so much.
I just ran across these videos because on one of my YouTube channels I've watched a lot of schizophrenia documentaries and channels about the topic, so this kind of stuff comes up in the recommended area...

This is the realest shit ever, YouTube is an unbelievable goldmine for human behavioral and psychological study.

And of course this girl also chainsmokes in her videos.

It's intense. All I can say is wow.

Shit is sad.

GOTTA be fragmented personality as a result of trauma.

You have that fused with all the other sci-fi type suspicions humans have, such as "life is a computer program" or "we're all in stasis and it's a dream".

The torment! WTF!

Really fascinating.

Sounds like a SHITLOAD of unincorporated trauma.

I flip-flop back and forth on what I think causes this... I think it's a combination of things.

But in 5:30 of that last video, she talks about how she has trouble falling asleep and staying asleep... maybe that has something to do with the malfunctioning gland in the brain that works with REM sleep.

All these schizophrenics I've run across on YouTube, in the documentaries and on their own channels... they all seem to have well above average intelligence. If it just boils down to a malfunction in the brain, or childhood trauma... then why are they usually super intelligent? If it was just a matter of a malfunction or trauma, then there would be schizophrenics at varying degrees of intelligence. I'm trying to think of an example of a schizophrenic who I wouldn't consider 'intelligent' (when they're halfway making sense) and I just draw a blank.
God made me funky...
(02-26-2017, 07:46 PM)genba Wrote: a schizo would be someone whose radio dial is moving a bit on its own, going slightly out of phase with the standard harmonic of this realm. this leads to bleed over static from other awarenesses/realms or creates artifacts which are then attempted to be processed by their mind.

In this video she talks about experiences that sound like they're from alternate realities...

I have to watch this shit on double speed, but it's pretty valuable insight.

She equates it to dreaming... corroborates with my theory too.

I feel like if we study these people and their explanations of their experiences enough, we will understand this.
God made me funky...
Schizophrenia needs to be understood... these people who can talk about their experiences effectively need to be listened to, this is invaluable information. There could be major breakthroughs from this... anti-psychotics are pure poison and the barbaric treatment of schizophrenics has got to stop. If humanity can't understand this and properly/healthily deal with this, they have no business trying to colonize space and all these other ridiculous things they're so obsessed with.
God made me funky...
So I've been coming across some info recently that suggests there could be a link between parasitic infestation and schizophrenia.

We've all heard about the possible link between toxoplasmosis and schizophrenia... so it's not a new idea. It has been studied. But apparently other parasites like candida overgrowth and intestinal parasites could possibly be a factor as well.
God made me funky...

She even mentions that schizophrenia is like being in a nightmare state whilst awake...

Another correlation between the malfunctioning deep sleep DMT release and schizophrenia.
God made me funky...
I happened across this Gene Tierney interview tonight:

At 13:24 the interviewer asks he what it's like when she "has the attacks"...

She says "I hallucinate, I imagine the communists."

Wow.

I thought that was very interesting and unexpected.

https://concentrationmoon.wordpress.com/...e-tierney/

That link states she thought people were poisoning her food or the communists were after her.

Fascinating.
God made me funky...
Thinking the food is poisoned food is incredibly common among schizophrenics...

And these days, it's basically true what with the GMOs and the frankenfoods.

It's a legitimate concern.

So... what of the communists?

I would say that is a legitimate concern too.

Book
God made me funky...
milady...

This woman is something else. Not that vid in particular I suppose.

(05-12-2017, 12:07 PM)Rood Wrote: milady...

This woman is something else. Not that vid in particular I suppose.

tara is flipping out , i had a crazy tara girl once...  diagnosed schizo   and turned into a stalker  ...tara became TERROR very quickly even showed up at my front door years later  luckily i was away atm.
(03-17-2017, 10:16 PM)Trix Wrote: Schizophrenic people seem to smoke A LOT.

I've seen it in schizophrenia documentaries, the narrator mentioned in one of them how it was very common, and even in the video of that guy I posted above, he smokes a shitload...

Smoking cigarettes seems to be a HUGE coping mechanism.

That's obviously a self-harming tendency. So I would say smoking heavily is probably especially prevalent among those who have the most negative perceptions.

I had a friend from grade school and high school that got diagnosed as schizophrenic in his early 20's. Up to that point, never saw him even near a cigarette. But a little down the line, after the diagnosis [maybe a couple years into it] he started smoking. Very strange. 

And I know this is something completely different but have you ever heard of the phantom-cigarette phenomenon associated with datura use? It's usually the higher doses, like the non-lethal overdoses where one just has a real bad time of things but there's no organ failure or death. Datura being a dissociative substance and schizophrenia can also cause a person to wildly dissociate, among other things. I just thought possibly somewhere in there maybe there's a similar neural pathway being triggered that causes those types of reactions.
Are you saying that people on datura trips think they're holding a cigarette? Are these people who have a history of smoking? I've never heard of this... totally fascinating.

I think a lot of the now religious texts where written by people who would probably be labeled schizophrenic today. That's why schizophrenics seem to believe that they are goddesses or Jesus, etc. Sometimes they think they're invincible. Sometimes they say that they know they have some kind of huge purpose and destiny.

Whatever happens in the brain to cause schizophrenia opens a doorway to perceiving extrasensory input. The truth of existence and reality is what it is. It's unchanging... and perhaps that's why the schizophrenics always suffer from similar "delusions"... those of nightmarish presences and god complexes.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | Contact

About | Chat | Spreadshirt | eBay | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.