I played Twister and it was hard...
Dancing Banana 
The whole game is a clever scheme to make kids not be fat.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I last played in the early 70s!

:)
LOL, I wanna play naked Twister. Not gonna lie.

The sounds I make in some of those ridiculous positions are akin to sex noises anyways.
God made me funky...
Ahhh the wicked web we weave when play'in naked twister!!! LMAO!!! Shit sometime's I crack myself up,this time,not so much Rolleyes Blush
LMFAOLOLOL, hey did you see that thing about how spiders fly without wings bro?!

Using earth's electromagnetic fields!?

OMG check it out:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/spi...827cc12bd4

WTF!!!?
God made me funky...
That's why there's the term "spider senses" because apparently spiders can see electromagnetic fields and they can sense other energy fields which contain consciousness, so they know stuff without needing the traditional ways to know it!!!
God made me funky...
Don't they use the silk to like ride the static electric charge? Flying spiders I don't like the idea though.
(07-10-2018, 12:58 AM)user Wrote: Don't they use the silk to like ride the static electric charge?

THEY SHOOT THE SILK OUT THEIR BUTT AND THE SHEER FORCE PROPELS THEM INTO THE AIR AND THE SILK ACTS AS A PARACHUTE AND THEY JUST KEEP GETTING VELOCITY FROM THERE AND IT'S CUZ OF THE STATIC CHARGE THAT HAPPENS WITH THE NEGATIVELY/POSITIVELY CHARGED IONS ON THE GROUND AND IN THE AIR ETC.
God made me funky...
I wouldn't think big ones could do it tough only like tiny ones ive seen them doing it but it looked like the wind but maybe not.
IT'S NOT THE WIND THEY DID THE STUDY AND IT HAPPENED WITHOUT WIND TOO.
God made me funky...
(07-10-2018, 12:50 AM)Trix Wrote: LMFAOLOLOL, hey did you see that thing about how spiders fly without wings bro?!

Using earth's electromagnetic fields!?

OMG check it out:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/spi...827cc12bd4

WTF!!!?

Very interesting. Next time I see a brown recuse I'll drop a big fuck'in magnet on the SOB lol
I used to kill all the spiders, but now I try to save their lil spider lives under many circumstances.
God made me funky...
There are boundaries though, if they cross 'em, they still get the ax. I feel bad about it though, spiders are great lil fellas.
God made me funky...
I had one of these on my bedroom ceiling I was fine until it kept hovering above me, so I put it outside, it just kept coming in I had to take it down the road to someone elses garden to make it go away lol
http://www.backyardbuddies.org.au/backya...an-spiders
Fuckin' Australia!
God made me funky...
(07-10-2018, 01:23 AM)Trix Wrote: Fuckin' Australia!

You have triantulas too
BUT AT LEAST WE'RE NOT AUSTRALIA!!!

Banana
God made me funky...
(07-10-2018, 01:28 AM)Trix Wrote: BUT AT LEAST WE'RE NOT AUSTRALIA!!!

Banana

lol thats not very nice is it?
I don't mind a good spider but brown recluces a black widows not on my good list recluse bite's hurt like hell.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.