trix could not see a curve
When trix flew over the atlantic from america  to england she failed to observe any curvature of the earth  .This was shocking to her  but she quickly went to her safe space  and tried to forget reality .  Then she flew back  and decided to   watch hollywood movies that  made her brainwashed and she most likely now has forgotten    the stunning   flatness   that she walks upon  .  Thats how powerful the leaders of humanity  can be  , we need to be vigilant and keep educating ourselves  about what is real and what is not .  

I know a few blonde women that have embraced the flat earth  and they are starting to feel happier and more peaceful about life  .  

even some of the comments reflect this  : 

Commenter 1: I'm 35 years old.  I believed Earth was a globe my whole life.  Astronomy was my favorite subject to study.  I've only recently stumbled upon Flat Earth and It's driving me fucking crazy.  I can't sleep cause I can't stop thinking about it and studying it.  So far it's making much more sense then a globe Earth.  How was I so blind?  Is anyone else feeling the way I feel?  It's making me feel so lonely for some reason.

Commenter 2: I'm 35 also, and I feel the same way, it's actually made my life feel more peaceful, because knowing this and being able to feel truth makes life feel good, and less stressful, and has brought me to a more spiritual existence. I hope you can find peace too:)
1. Marilyn Monroe = Pure sex.

2. Window seats are for entitled pricks... I demand the aisle.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nature lover lost in North Sea saved by woman who spotted his camera flashing... 350 miles away

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-away.html

[Image: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/0...68x286.jpg]
Thank you trix for finding. That story link
I admire your mental acuity hopefully one day I can repay you with a relaxing canola oil massage
Make it coconut oil and we’re on.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
(10-08-2017, 10:50 AM)Lucas Wrote: When trix flew over the atlantic from america  to england she failed to observe any curvature of the earth  .This was shocking to her  but she quickly went to her safe space  and tried to forget reality .  Then she flew back  and decided to   watch hollywood movies that  made her brainwashed and she most likely now has forgotten    the stunning   flatness   that she walks upon  .  Thats how powerful the leaders of humanity  can be  , we need to be vigilant and keep educating ourselves  about what is real and what is not .  

I know a few blonde women that have embraced the flat earth  and they are starting to feel happier and more peaceful about life  .  

even some of the comments reflect this  : 

Commenter 1: I'm 35 years old.  I believed Earth was a globe my whole life.  Astronomy was my favorite subject to study.  I've only recently stumbled upon Flat Earth and It's driving me fucking crazy.  I can't sleep cause I can't stop thinking about it and studying it.  So far it's making much more sense then a globe Earth.  How was I so blind?  Is anyone else feeling the way I feel?  It's making me feel so lonely for some reason.

Commenter 2: I'm 35 also, and I feel the same way, it's actually made my life feel more peaceful, because knowing this and being able to feel truth makes life feel good, and less stressful, and has brought me to a more spiritual existence. I hope you can find peace too:)

So you suggest that from 30,000 feet, half way across the ocean you can see both shores east and west. I have flown a number of times and you cant see the Rockies and the Appalachians at the same time from 30,000 feet over the great plains. Never traveled outside the US and have no desire to ever in the future.
Truth is the impression of reality words create.
"So you suggest that from 30,000 feet, half way across the ocean you can see both shores east and west."

no , the point is when you are on or above a large body of water it is the perfect place to test for curvature , many have done this using lasers and telescopes when they are at sea level and failed to see any curve - this is over distances of 20 to 50 miles . Many have claimed they see a curve in the earth when looking from an airplane window but its just an optical illusion as most windows in commercial aircraft have a fisheye lens effect due to the way they are constructed .

Even at 50 miles the earth drops down 1400 feet if you believe we live on a giant ball

so people will bring a powerful telescope to the beach and try to spot an island that is many miles offshore , they should not be able to see it due to earths curve if it is far enough away , yet what they are finding is not only can they see it but they also see the shoreline on the island

earth is flat as a pancake !

HERE IS THE FORMULA that trix deleted in previous posts , she is a gatekeeper - https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-cal...t=imperial

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

USGS

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.