I just want to be with a nice, good looking older man who has erectile dysfunction...
Scholar 
We could hold hands.

We could sit quietly and enjoy pretty scenery.

And we could be romantic partners, just... basically without sex.

This is my dream life.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
trix you might be a lezzy or

are you in some crazy cult that is forcing you to lure in older guys with money

basically you butter them up then invite them to the compound

and they are never heard from again

m i right ?
Bro.

This is serious.
God made me funky...
It sort of sounds like you need "almost" me. LOL.
(10-08-2017, 07:20 PM)Trix Wrote: We could hold hands.

We could sit quietly and enjoy pretty scenery.

And we could be romantic partners, just... basically without sex.

This is my dream life.

We will need more information, :)

Define "romantic partners, just...without sex."

I was trying to picture a relationship that is just holding hands, sitting quietly enjoying the scenery and romance without any expectation of sexual fulfillment, ever, and got stuck on what the romance would entail. Because the only thing I could picture was the elementary school yard crush or a friendship. Except your definition of romance could repaint that picture in a number of ways. Whether it be material, philosophical or sensual romance. The third would be out of the question. Because sensual romance leads to an expectation of sexual fulfillment every time. lol And I was remembering you once said you hate kissing. Generally a sensually romantic activity that can often lead to arousal and then follow through with an expectation of sexual fulfillment in a relationship. So no arousal, kissing or sex. That is called a friendship, that place where relationships are supposed to start. xo
Truth is the impression of reality words create.
Sad Nana 
(10-08-2017, 08:10 PM)Trix Wrote: Bro.

This is serious.

well that rules me out i dont have that kind of dysfunction lol
Drive 5 hours North.

Text me......
What the hell....

5 hours apart.....

And when you selling more stuff that I can buy????\
ThumbsUp 
A ROMANTIC FRIENDSHIP!!!

That’s it!!!

Thanks, Tribulation!!!

Cheer

Sounds so great.
God made me funky...
(10-08-2017, 10:18 PM)Risen One Wrote: And when you selling more stuff that I can buy????

Sooner than ever!!!

Just have to look through and choose pieces!!!
God made me funky...
(10-08-2017, 10:27 PM)Trix Wrote: A ROMANTIC FRIENDSHIP!!!

That’s it!!!

Thanks, Tribulation!!!

Cheer

Sounds so great.

But that still leaves us at a loss because friendship doesn't usually involve romance, per say. And when friendship develops to the point of romance, which leads to being redefined as a relationship, sexual expectation inevitably follows. What you are looking for is a relationship with a paraplegic that has little to no chance of personal arousal and no chance of arousing you as well. Because even if you was aroused it would start the cycle of sexual expectation.

Still leaves us with the undefined term, "Romance". :)*
Truth is the impression of reality words create.
ED doesn’t = handicapped. It’s just something that happens when all the sexual bullshit is over in a man’s life!

And when that happens to a good looking, friendly older man... I want to be there and hold his hand through it all.

Picture it...

A candle lit dinner, a slow dance under the moonlight. Sharing mushy verbal sentiment. Cuddling at the end of the day. Not ultimately having sex because his dick doesn’t work anymore...

That’s called romance.

I think the expectation of me being anything like a “normal person” is what’s causing confusion here...

And I also think due to your history as an absurdly good looking male, you can’t fathom a life devoid of the ol’ in-and-out after you’ve shared a tender and affectionate moment with a woman.

Basically.

Now get naked.
God made me funky...
Heart 
(10-08-2017, 10:10 PM)GG Wrote: It sort of sounds like you need "almost" me. LOL.

Considering your post, I guess it’s okay to admit that I thought of you...

God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

USGS

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.