My grandma just told me a bunch of super deep shit...
Big Grin 
A bunch of grandma wisdom and insight.

The kinda stuff only a grandma can really tell you.

Gah she’s the best. Love that lady.

Her eyes are like their own light source. It’s trippy.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
After we hugged bye on her porch, she looked into the distance and said, “There’s my worst enemy.”

It was a squirrel out in the field. “Those crafty little buggers get into my plants!!!”
God made me funky...
She’s stolen a lot of hearts in her time...

She’s very old and giving her belongings away to the family little by little.

Today she gave me a beautiful mother of pearl, gold and ruby pin which was given to her in the 50s by a man who had been in love with her. It had belonged to his mother and he wanted her to have it.
God made me funky...
It’s even got her first initial on it.

She never said he gave it to her because he loved her... but I think that much is obvious.
God made me funky...
That's so wonderful, Trix. She sounds like an amazing lady. I used to love talking with my grandparents. I really miss that.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

USGS

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.