Flat earth theory is the kinda thing that makes me lose all faith in humanity...
Scholar 
Like there needed to be any more reasons not to believe in humanity.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
lets be clear sister , i don't think you ever had faith in humanity  

so you decide to turn your back on the flat earth community and await the next nasa news release ?  really  

let me tell you somethin woman  , all i see is ad hominem attacks whenever nasa is questioned  

when did the truth become afraid of questions ?   

i was a denier for so so long    and then decided to give flat earth a try   

i won't say i am 100% there yet  but    i am in full disbelief of most of nasa's so called achievements
(10-10-2017, 11:38 AM)Lucas Wrote: lets be clear sister , i don't think you ever had faith in humanity

True dat.

(10-10-2017, 11:38 AM)Lucas Wrote: i won't say i am 100% there yet

Good, that gives me hope.
God made me funky...
One question though, can you prove the Earth spherical?
The bulk of humanity used to believe the Earth is flat, not because they could prove it, but because they believed the designated authorities on their word for it. Same is true today, only the other way around. They don't believe the Earth is spherical because they're capable of actually proving it is spherical, but because they believe the designated authorities on their word for it. So, can you actually prove the Earth is spherical? Do you actually understand the scientific arguments behind it? Or do you just blindly accept the truth provided by the designated authorities?
If it's the latter, then I don't get why ''flat Earth'' all of the sudden is the kinda thing which makes you lose in humanity, what gives?
Because as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't really matter what (people think) the shape of the Earth is, why would it? Does your opinion on the shape of Earth determine whether or not you help out a stranger in need? Does it determine how you treat yourself, your family and others around you? Does it determine whether or not you aid or resist (governmental) tyranny?
It matters, because you've been told it matters. You've been told to look down on people who hold this belief. And whether it's true or false, it doesn't matter, because the belief itself doesn't determine anything on what kind of person you are. This is divide-and-conquer-101 and you're playing right into their cards.
Look in a microscope.

Look through a telescope.

Everything is round on a foundational level, it’s all spherical.

If a person believes the earth is flat, that person has no credibility.

Would I trust them to bake me a cookie?

Sure.

Would I reproduce with them?

Fuck no.
God made me funky...
Maybe the electrons that your computer is made of are spherical, the shape of your computer itself hardly is. So that's not proof of anything, lol.
Well if there’s anything I’ve found to be true in life, it’s that there’s no reason to argue with people who lack common sense. Just like a dog chasing its own tail. They aren’t going to just suddenly make logical sense in life. And it is this irrational, impressionable, feeble facet of humanity which makes them so easy to control, so easy to give false hope, so easy to dominate.
God made me funky...
and if the earth turns out to be flat

"Would I trust them to bake me a cookie?

Sure.

Would I reproduce with them?

Fuck no."

you gonna eat your words , cookie lady

if earth turns out to be flat i want you back in the kitchen !

many new experiments being done monthly , this one using a gyroscope to measure for any angle across lake erie

If you believe the Earth is spherical for the same reason someone else believes it is another kind of shape, which is that one believes it to be so because someone else said so, then why would that other person lack more in common sense than you do? What makes you special? That more people just happen to agree with your shape? Is that common sense? If you were born a couple of hundred of years ago, you'd be saying it was flat for very the same reason and you'd be telling that you'd only trust round-earthers to bake you cookies. If you do not understand the science behind the statements you proclaim to be true, then you're just reurgitating a narrative which you do not actually comprehend and what's common sensical about that? If anything, flat Earthers actually restore my faith in humanity, because despite of the overwhelming majority of people telling them that they're retarded for holding this particular belief, they choose to think differently. Think of the repercussions this could have to a person, I'd imagine that nowadays coming out as gay is nothing compared to coming out as a flat Earther! So what ''easy to control''? Round Earth is the path of least resistance! Now, I'm not saying Earth is flat, but to me it's obvious that when we're told to look down on people for holding this particular belief that this is divide-and-conquer-101 and it's just stupid to buy into that, especially when you don't understand your own beliefs that well.
Common sense is not subjective...

It's not changeable.
God made me funky...
But I ask you, what's common sensical about it?
You're just being ridiculous.
God made me funky...
LOL, sure honey
You tryin' to sweet talk me baby?
God made me funky...
hihihi I wouldn't dare... :-D
This thread makes my fuckin slit shrivle up into shards of crusty, blood and piss soaked tampon remains.

I snack on flat Earthers, faggotsauce.
So can you prove the Earth is spherical, mr. Bossman?
is that you dr. astro ? you dork
(10-12-2017, 09:04 PM)Bossman Wrote: I snack on flat Earthers, faggotsauce.

LMFAOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLL.

Cheers2
God made me funky...
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

USGS

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.