public disclosure of reality level CGI
http://research.nvidia.com/publication/2...Growing-of

i've said for years they have such high quality computer generated imagery as to be indistinguishable [or nearly so] from reality. i'll bet dollars to doughnuts... err bitcoins to gluten-free brownies that the spoox have already been using this in their staged media events.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
This truly creeps me out.

Nothing on TV can be trusted...

Whatsoever.

No video media online can be trusted either, unless it comes from provably trustworthy sources.

This early in the 'internet game' (because it IS still pretty early, with regards to video), if you keep up with the times, you are going to note when players come into the game who are suspicious/follow the money/controlled.

But TV? Absolutely nothing to be trusted on that platform.
i don't tolerate that level of idiocy in my threads, go back to shill school user.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
Rawr...

Ooo.

Genba.

I'm turned on.

*bites lip*
i am a giant retard with no redeeming qualities.
(11-10-2017, 12:55 PM)user Wrote: i am a giant retard with no redeeming qualities.

hey, look at that, we agree on something!
*touches self*
Check this out:

https://instagram.com/p/Bg9ABtjDKGS/

It reminded me of this thread.
That´s pretty lulz.

While those edits absolutely are child's play, I think it's important to note that things are ramping up with this video fakery thing.
lmao, i didn't watch that before, the slowed down version sounds like jason from the old series home movies.

Blink 
When they get the AI in the brain, the brain interface, like those episodes of the 100, then shit will get real.

These ghey shows are showing us what will become we have to fight it.

3:50 he makes pretty interesting points.
I don't think they're anywhere near as good at the 'deep fake' vids as it's claimed they are...

I think it's bullshit and that the videos simply portray those they appear to portray.

Kind of like the whole "What Color Is The Dress?" social experiment...

http://www.sectual.com/thread-6575.html

They've run many massive campaigns to gauge the gullibility of the populace...

They've never been disappointed with the results.

They've been programming people to disbelieve their eyes for a very long time...

Even smart people have fallen for it and my guess is they will rely on all their past tests to back up their claims that these videos aren't real when they do come out.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.