The Simulation Theory: How The Game Works
Book 

What I would say is that this 'evolved' simulation (as he refers to it) was programmed within the 'seed' that started it...

The 'evolution' of it is based on that original programming.

That's my only critique on anything he's saying.

9:00 I would have to expand that metaphor out to encapsulate the universe...

First the baby realizes that's its hand, then eventually, the human should realize it's connected to all the rest of existence in the same way, and this realization/expansion should never stop.

It's funny listening to this because he keeps mentioning World of Warcraft and I'm playing WoW right now... *giggle*
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
Pretty gay that the OP video got removed...

This one probably will too then, but as long as it's up I'll post it here because it pertains to the same concept.

The Simulation Theory: Nature's Code - With Klee Irwin

God I love this.
God made me funky...
Two and a half hours jebus. Holy fuck lol

I´m making coffee and then I´ll give it a go.
Toroid
God made me funky...
http://kleeirwindeepthoughts.blogspot.co...sness.html
God made me funky...
27:08 - 28:15, it surprises me how the lady gets confused about this concept. It was the first time we ever heard anybody raise a question and it just seems an odd place to interject.
God made me funky...
Why are they interrupting and getting all confused? They started interrupting in some shit that isn't even hard to understand. Too bad he's apparently teaching a class or something in this video, I thought it was just a presentation where he talks and nobody mucks the shit up with their confusion.
God made me funky...
I honestly feel bad for this guy trying to explain this to these people who are gratingly interrupting and backtracking super hard... especially when he's laid it all out so clearly and does an even better job verbally expressing it when he's adding in additional info while reading the slides.
God made me funky...
Dude I´m 16 mins in and my IQ and English skills are fuckin straaaaining man roflmao
35:30 they start wigging this guy out so freaking hard... some guy who's basically smarter than most of the other people in the room basically has to start talking and trying to translate all this shit to everybody else so they can get the fuck on with it. Pretty sure that is Mike Rios, he was in this video too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNEYAlRsdrI

37:30 is this lady just trying to be difficult?! Maybe I'm off base here, but... LOL. And why is she wearing sunglasses? But anyway.
God made me funky...
All these accents too, OMG... I'd lose my shit if I had to talk to these people, what a nightmare. And just KEEP interrupting him. What the fuck?
God made me funky...
It just really sucks because he's tried so hard to communicate all of this with it all laid out so plainly in the presentation... and then he has to try super hard to explain it to them in different convoluted ways. Just because one person got hung up on some BS that wasn't even confusing... he got distracted by like one person who didn't get it. And then there was like a domino effect... and everybody started thinking it was okay to just start interrupting and not even letting him answer some of the times. I just find this really strange and their interruptions are frustrating. It just seems very needless. I gotta wonder if there's a stirrer of dissent in there or something.
God made me funky...
42:24 he starts getting back into the flow and shaking off all the BS interruption.
God made me funky...
I clicked this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loZ5Da7cQlo

And someone commented "he looks like a re animated cadaver" fuck that´s funny lol.
47:45 she interrupts AGAIN on some OBVIOUS shit...

What the hell is going on here??

49:00 AHA, so this lady IS being difficult.

It almost looks like she's ACTUALLY just trying to cause trouble.

What the shit? And it's not because she's a chick either... there are at least 2 other women in the room.
God made me funky...
(01-12-2018, 11:09 PM)Crille Wrote: I clicked this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loZ5Da7cQlo

And someone commented "he looks like a re animated cadaver" fuck that´s funny lol.

Oh sweet, thanks for that link, I'll have to watch that one after this.

I actually think this guy is pretty attractive.

I mean he's no spring chicken, but he most certainly doesn't look bad.
God made me funky...
This lady is very annoying... I would honestly have to kick her out.

And I bet you can't even do that.
God made me funky...
ROFL, 52:00 Mike Rios in this video is wearing a shirt that says "I AM PROOF ALIENS" exist or something to that effect. LOL... that's so funny. These sciency dudes are so sexy.
God made me funky...
I´m finding it easier to follow because he´s talking to newbies like me.
(01-12-2018, 11:21 PM)Trix Wrote: wearing a shirt that says "I AM PROOF ALIENS"

That is funny Big Grin

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

How To Support Sectual | Manage Your Subscription

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Board Rules | About | Contact

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.