Jungle jane
Trix i want to live in the jungles of South America with your sexy ass . we could be transported by helicopter the last few hundrrd miles to ensure we ar super remote. We will start a new species. I cant give any more detail but i assure you it will be the adventure you desire . Imagine looking into the eyes of a true hybrid creature , the sons of angels .
I can’t believe you just proposed to me in front of EVERYONE!!!

Man after my own heart!

Will you make me an engagement ring out of twine?

My heart is full right now.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
(11-11-2017, 10:53 AM)Lucas Wrote: We will start a new species.

Wait what?

Lol Huh
God made me funky...
I can secure about 4000 acres of jungle for us(double what jim jones had). I will have our little patch of heavrn presprayed with agent orange to clear all the tangled vines and pesky bugs and snakes.  I dont want my new queen having to machete her way just use the bathroom . i will makr sure we have a large log home and we can have varios crops and gangs of slaves to work out fields ,you shall carry a whip and wear knee high toffee colorrd leather boots-if a worker disobeys he will kneel and kiis yout boots
You write a book, I’ll be your editor. Dealio?
God made me funky...
For realio.

I believe in you.
God made me funky...
I would love that trix

I mean i have a crush on you. Prolly not the first writer/editor blossoming romance right?
You should write a book about how we're blossoming our romance by you writing a book.

With BDSM.
God made me funky...
Hey ... I wont forget what you've done for me here today

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | VidMe | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.