Romantic love isn't about a man and woman being together 'forever'...
Scholar 
It's about getting shot up with that baby batter.

The idea is that you find a man who is at least not morally repugnant to you, has good qualities which you'd like to see more of in the world, and hopefully you feel love for him which isn't tainted by any idiotic and thoughtless offenses he commits. 

You give him time to prove exactly who he is, you heed red flags if you see them. You decide whether or not he really is desirable for reproduction.

You should dig him, think he's great, should be able to feel proud of him because he stands for something or at least isn't a piece of shit...

And then the idea is to HAVE HIS BABY.

After that...

The deed is basically done.

By way of your body, his version 2.0 has been delivered into the world.

The upgrade.

The improvement.

The version with the fusion of qualities.

The child is the summation of everything he was before and up til the moment it was conceived...

Whatever he goes on to do after that, who cares? Be it good or bad.

If it's good, you can be even more proud of him as the father of the child.

If it's bad, well that's not who you chose to reproduce with. Because if you did it RIGHT, you chose a man with all the upstanding qualities, no dealbreakers, at least no kind of behavior that was unfavorable was ever exhibited before the point you decided to conceive. You took an HONEST look at it, an honest assessment before you decided to go all in.

So it's not your problem what he goes on to do... as long as he was respectable at the time you chose to reproduce with him, nothing should tarnish the feelings about the past, or your feelings about the child.

It's ALL about reproduction. The concept of togetherness and foreverness is the bait.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
The GOAL is the babychild.
God made me funky...
How many guys have you str8 up rejected trix ?

I just wonder how the battle has gone for you?
I haven't 'rejected' that many damn people, Guest, I mean I don't know who the hell you think I am...

I don't really know that many people and people don't just approach me and offer their babychildren.
God made me funky...

My wet dream is to have the babychild of a man I love, who I would like to see more of in the world. A man I'm proud of, a man who stands for something.

My wet dream is not to be with that man forever... my wet dream is to have his baby, and he can fuck off if he wants to.

Not saying I would want him to fuck off. I am just saying that eventually, people totally hurt each other in relationships, they cause all these wounds, a bunch of damage that you can't forget about.

Just get the babychild and fuck all that fairytale BS. You can show the babychild unconditional love and caring and never have to worry about all the stupid BS hurt that happens in romantic relationships.

Babychild is the love beyond romantic crap. It's graduating into something that is actually tangible and meaningful and really beyond being tainted by ego struggles. Not saying babychildren can't grow up and treat you like shit... that's a whole other topic though.

The way I see it, the benefits and rewards of having the babychild will outweigh the issues that can arise when they grow up. It could never be as disappointing as a romantic relationship.
God made me funky...
It may sound brash...

I don't mean it that way.

But let us be real about it.

Romantic relationships are a red herring...

A trick, a trap, an attention diversion.

They're the sparkly thing that leads you onto the path to the objective.

The objective is a replacement... the new and improved version of yourselves.
God made me funky...
Life is too short trix just fucking mate and get your fantastic DNA in the mix ... all else is small details and wasted time , btw i think you are very delectable
I am not saying I don't want the father to be involved in raising the child. That would be inaccurate.

What's needed here is a clear look at REALITY.

People lose interest in each other after they reproduce together. Hell I'd even say that they become totally disgusted by each other, at least on a physical level. LMAO.

It's because the job is done. It's fucking done. The only reason they might be attracted to each other physically after that point is because they're supposed to be having even more babychildren together. It does go that way for some people, and that's great.

But sometimes... you pump one out and it's like, alrighty. Nothing more to see here! What's next?

That's reality.

Men are going to move on. Women though, they have a long time commitment on their hands re: the babychild. Which is why the quality of the man they reproduced with is so INTENSELY crucial. That's why they have to CHOOSE a man they admire and want to facilitate the perpetuation of that man through existence.

So he can fuck off and do whatever it is that he does...

He wasn't the goal.
God made me funky...
If a woman loves a man and worships a man...

The greatest gift she can ever be given, and thus give to the whole world, is his child.

It's a woman's place to worship and adore a man.

But the purpose of it is so that she can birth, and care for his children.

Because that's how the man is perpetuated throughout time.
God made me funky...
http://www.sectual.com/thread-3995.html

Devotion is part of the test...

It's part of the determining process.

If it passes with flying colors...

Then it's safe to conceive the babychild.

And after that point...

The reality is that the goal has been accomplished and the whole romantic thingy doesn't matter anymore.
God made me funky...
If togetherness and foreverness is bait, then I will abort, army of One.  Neonsmiley

I wonder if Harvard offers cuddle butt workshops???
Because here's the thing...

Once reproduction is achieved...

The worshipping of the man the shifts to the babychild, as the representation of his legacy.

The focus shifts from the man, to the babychild.

Therefore the woman is to give all her time, energy and dedication to the babychild.

It's not that the woman doesn't still worship the man...

But by the act of reproducing, the man symbolically sacrifices himself, at least as it relates to that specific impregnated female...

Sacrifices so that he can be carried on, and have a legacy through the babychild.

The exchange means that his legacy is given form, birthed, and then is to be protected, nurtured and placed above all else.

That is the deal.
God made me funky...
And this is a process that the woman must carry through for an unknown period of time...

The babychild has to be given undivided attention in the formative years.

Then past babyhood, the offspring has to be instilled with values which will ensure that they make good choices.

They have to be guided up until the point wherein it's possible they may be ready to start their own journey into reproduction.

So this is a process which, for the woman, encompasses MANY years.

The reason the process must be seen through successfully is because the goal is to drive the man's offspring to stay true to the original principles which were responsible for the choice of reproducing in the first place.

That is not to say the offspring is to be modeled exactly after their father, or to constantly have the idea of their father hanging over their head. Their own independence and individuality must be cultivated and encouraged.

Because the mother should KNOW, secretly to herself, that the whole reason to carry through the process to success is to maintain that legacy. Therefore she should know the covert methods to use in order to instill the essence of the principles of the father into the child during the formative years. Sort of like "mind control", but the good kind. Skillful teaching is really what it is.

This can be achieved without outrightly admitting that it all has to do with the father. This shouldn't be directly admitted because it can interfere with the purposeful programming of the offspring, which is put in place to ensure the successful perpetuation of the legacy.

And it also must be kept in mind, particularly later in the offspring's formative years, that there is a certain level of individuality and personal expression that is to be expected. None of that is a failure, even if it goes off track. Because one can only do their absolute best to nurture and instill the good qualities and intentions... the rest is up to fate, and that is where the 'issues' with the babychild/relationship can come into play. But again, there is a lot of reward in doing one's best to raise a babychild born of legacy, so it can never be as disappointing as fruitless romantic relationships are.
God made me funky...
Watching you attempt to rationalize getting knocked up and being an instant single mother is fairly amusing. Your ego isn't going to deal with this well. lol
Chuckle

Well, I have avoided the whole 'providing' aspect of the conversation because I have been fixated on more recent understandings.

The whole provider aspect has been discussed to oblivion by far more intelligent people than myself... there's not much I can offer that conversation.

Ideally, a man would want to stick around and raise the child, and ideally he would provide for the child materially. That's just the bottom line.

Now if he wants to do that, fine...

But if he wants to go out and get his dick wet in some new strange and knock up other women...

Well then he better have enough money to support his various progeny. If he does... there's no problem.

If he's earned the ability to support various children with various women...

That's a man to be proud of, and he's free to do what he wants.

Now as for me personally as it regards reproduction...

I am not sure I am even able to reproduce.

If I find out I am definitively unable to reproduce, I will just have to take care of other peoples' (abandoned) children, or adopt.
God made me funky...
And the truth of the matter is that I have zero faith in a man's ability to be devoted to one woman.

If you look at it from a nature standpoint...

Women are made to devote themselves to offspring.

Men are made to go around and spread their seed.

So really, in an ideal world, there would be lots of intelligent, successful men with plenty of material wealth to support plenty of children by plenty of women...

Gives me the warm fuzzies.
God made me funky...
More insight:

http://www.sectual.com/thread-1036.html

I explained how 'parenting at a distance' could work for these ideal, genius men who father lots of children.

Teehee...

Oh what a paradise we'd be living in if things could really be this way.
God made me funky...
The men who have an issue with the woman's time being wholly devoted to the babychild are the men who were raised by bad mothers and have severe mommy issues.

If these men need to have their old wounds licked, they need to secure women who don't have their children to devote themselves to. These special 'wound licking' women are there for only that purpose... because the women who have had their children are busy with the more important task of making sure those children enjoy a better childhood than he did.
God made me funky...
(11-11-2017, 07:01 PM)Trix Wrote: The whole provider aspect has been discussed to oblivion by far more intelligent people than myself... there's not much I can offer that conversation.

Brilliant minds like Stefan Molyneux for example (I'd totally have his genius babychild) have discussed this issue at length.

But I don't always agree with him...

I was listening to one of his shows wherein he was talking with a 'career minded' woman about the fact that she needs to find 'one of the men' in her 'computer class' and just marry the fucking guy and have his children.

LOL, now admittedly, the guy in the computer class may be a little bit more promising than the dude who works at Wendy's. But really, what's that worth?

Why should a woman just randomly choose a man to 'tie down' and reproduce with? It seems like a fool's game...

The last thing the world needs is more mediocrity (at best).

This planet is in such a dire situation, only the most intelligent and successful men should be fathering children at this point.

The world needs to be filled with the promising progeny of smart, successful men who stand for something...

Not the random nerd from computer class. Not that he isn't capable of greatness... but we don't really have the time to prove whether he's bound for glory or not.

We need reproduction with the men who have already proven themselves. And those men tend to be in the 40-70 age range.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | VidMe | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.