And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
2:30, brilliant.

11:00, deep.

13:38, very interesting.

15:54, same shit, different decade!

23:33, fascinating.

27:14, wow, yes.

So true.

We just naturally come to these conclusions too, even using the same words to explain things. I came to these conclusions before I even heard of Alan Watts.

It's all ONE though... there's no micro and macro really. It's just ONE.

33:00, I had to pause and really think about this one, super profound.

38:23, love it!!!

53:49, awesome.
God made me funky...
It's actually not even one.

But that's enough for now...

Banana
God made me funky...
I´m def feeling this guys message but that prick who keeps putting on that brain melting image needs a slap lol.
It actually was about to creep me out for a second, but like in a good way, thinking about if all humans started right now thinking about themselves as egos and that it´s possible to think outside your ego and care more about everything and everyone else. I would totally be willing to take part in that new phase of humanity.
(01-15-2018, 10:39 PM)Trix Wrote: 33:00, I had to pause and really think about this one, super profound.

Oh I wish I could feel your thoughts there... The deep foundation of what makes little Trixie...
(01-16-2018, 12:37 AM)Crille Wrote: I´m def feeling this guys message but that prick who keeps putting on that brain melting image needs a slap lol.

I know man that shit was hardcore! I had another window open to the side browsing around and whatnot and I kept seeing a rainbow overlaid on the stuff I was reading/writing, I'm like where the hell is that coming from?! Then I look over and there's the crazy optical illusion rainbow fractal pic and I'm "Oh. Yeah. LOL."

(01-16-2018, 12:57 AM)Crille Wrote: Oh I wish I could feel your thoughts there... The deep foundation of what makes little Trixie...

You and me both brother! I almost grasped the essence, it's just a feeling, nothing more definable than that.
God made me funky...
(01-16-2018, 01:12 AM)Trix Wrote: You and me both brother! I almost grasped the essence, it's just a feeling, nothing more definable than that.

*brain implodes* Precisely!

I feel the same about it... That´s awesome Big Grin
Old memories and people "teaching" you things, trying to mess with the essence so I fight it off... Remove all that shit... And I´m almost there too grasping it.
I wanna dip my hand in your "essence" and feel around and experience it... Big Grin

And I also want to put some of it in a jar and keep on my desk.
Dancing Banana 
Be careful what you ask for!!!!!!!!

Bignana
God made me funky...
lol Big Grin

I´ll accept whatever risk is associated with it...
Pretty sure it´s just warm and amazing.

I respect Alan Watts for explaining things through various examples...

17:50 really thought provoking points.

I like to over-simplify the truth because I think it's quite important to make it easy.

But it's great to have the other side of the coin which in-depth explains everything.
God made me funky...
By far the most boring and convoluted/overly complicated talk I've ever heard by Watts though...

Still great, of course, but basically that timestamp was the meat and potatoes of the whole thing, total gold, very important.
God made me funky...
This is slightly off-topic, but I had this thought that the universe doesn´t want us to know the truth, like let´s say we just live on in another body after we die, the universe doesn´t want us to know this because then not all life in the universe would strive to live their lives to the fullest. I mean heck, a lot of people already don´t do that, and they´re not even convinced they´re going to live again.

You could argue religion is bad for this very thing, it makes people not want to live their lives they way the want to and to the fullest, but to live for Gods and their will, out of fear of dying and ceasing to exist.

I once made a post on Reddit btw, saying "The main reason religion exists is because people are afraid of dying" and I got down voted to hell.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.