"Ask not what Russian Bot can do for you...."
Two people promised to bring me some food yesterday. Care to guess how many of them came through? They sure as shit don't mind knocking when they want something from me though, do they? If you're a middle-aged man in this world, you're nothing but a walking ATM.
Well...

You know...

I uh...

I got some turkey.

I’ll feed it to you.

If you promise to do me the way I like it.
That's very kind of you, but I suspect you live too far away to make following through a practical reality. These other folks are in walking distance and couldn't be bothered.
Yeah that’s a good point.

Because trust me, if I had lived close to you and I said I was gonna bring you food...

I’d have brought you food come hail or high water.

I might not have stuck around long, but I’d have kept my word.
I know you would've, sweety. You're like a real human being. LOL
A dark horse enters. One of my neighbors, who wasn't one of the ones who promised me yesterday, just brought me two heaping plates from out of the blue.
I figured someone would drop by today...

Thing is it's a day late.

Like thanks and all but...

I needed you yesterday.

JMHO.
At least it wasn't one of the ones who said they'd come... that would have been pretty awkward.
Nah, it's all good. I really wasn't expecting anything from anyone, to be honest. I wasn't born yesterday.
Oh, here's fun. One of the ones from yesterday brought me two more plates after that. The mini-fridge is just about packed now. LOL
Those plates of food are always the best! I love other people's foods, always taste so different from my own.

I'm glad you got something thoughtful.
(11-24-2017, 07:42 PM)Cream of Caulk Wrote: Those plates of food are always the best! I love other people's foods, always taste so different from my own.

I'm glad you got something thoughtful.

This dude that just came by is an awesome cook too. He was out there with two hardwood smokers going yesterday. I'm gonna fast until 1 or 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon so I'll be nice and hungry for this setup.
Then the first crew came back again with two slabs of pumpkin pie. I think they mean to fatten me up.
(11-24-2017, 07:46 PM)Russian Bot Wrote: This dude that just came by is an awesome cook too.

I read this three times...

And the first two, it said "This dude that just came by has an awesome cock too."
(11-24-2017, 09:45 PM)MO Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 07:46 PM)Russian Bot Wrote: This dude that just came by is an awesome cook too.

I read this three times...

And the first two, it said "This dude that just came by has an awesome cock too."

I'll turn you over my knee if you don't behave, missy.
In all seriousness though...

I read it multiple times cuz I was just thinking like WTF, is he trying to troll me, why would he say that? LMAO!
Admit it, you just had awesome cock on your mind.
I mean, always.
be panimayete po angliski
Eyes On You

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.