Tax cuts are the reason for this hysterical leftist diversion we’re seeing in the MSM
It’s a desperate act of attention diversion, and a sad sorry attempt to dissolve the Trump admin.

The cut to corporate taxes will create millions of jobs and encourage corporations to stay in the US.

The frothing radical lefties hate anything that even remotely empowers the We The People.

The failing, dying commie elitist power structure hates anything that takes money out of their pockets.

They need to bow out gracefully, but instead they’re hitting every branch of the ugly tree on the way down. 

Truly pathetic and makes them look like mental patients... which is kind of insulting to mental patients.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
They used to be treated for mental illness before the mental health care system went to shirt. Now we give them an electronic platform to spew their disease to the whole world.
If you took away Twitter and Facebook, they’d basically have nothing left...

ROFL!!!
God made me funky...
I’d be willing to bet that the number of insane lefties who have their own websites is much much smaller than every other demographic...

Because they’re fucking commies and they just get heaped into those internet ghettos.
God made me funky...
That and the mainstream media. They use both to create the illusion that they represent the majority of Americans' views.

God made me funky...
(12-02-2017, 12:52 PM)Trix Wrote: If you took away Twitter and Facebook, they’d basically have nothing left...

ROFL!!!

And Reddit. Every time some story of "someone somewhere sometime said Trump made a phone call to a Russian!" and the entire website goes bananas. Right now they´re like jerkin each other off expecting to get Trump thrown out of office.
Ah yeah, I forgot about that shithole!

Just like Twitter, it was established by "them" from the start.
God made me funky...
(12-02-2017, 04:52 PM)Trix Wrote: Ah yeah, I forgot about that shithole!

Sorry to bring it back into memory Wink lol but ya it is indeed the defitinion of a shit hole. I just like trolling libbies on it Angel
ABC admits their Flynn report was fake news, and they singlehandedly caused the stock market to tank as a result of their lies...

God made me funky...
Some guy on another board speculated that the MSM is using the sexual harassment hysteria as a convenient way to get rid of highly paid employees they can no longer afford now that they're circling the drain.
"Trump's tax plan triggers liberal meltdown"... yup. Biggest tax cut in American history, but it's all relative. Still making the dems loose their fucking minds and all their hysterical psychotic minions are having panic attacks and sucking down extra soy lattes to cope.

God made me funky...
(12-02-2017, 06:53 PM)Russian Bot Wrote: Some guy on another board speculated that the MSM is using the sexual harassment hysteria as a convenient way to get rid of highly paid employees they can no longer afford now that they're circling the drain.

It's all about killing as many birds as possible with one stone.
God made me funky...
Re: ABC's mammoth complete and total reporting fuck-up and failure...

Re: Tax cuts...

God made me funky...
I want to smoke a blunt with Styx someday. For real.
Tehehehe...

Agh.
Cheers

*spoon clank*
God made me funky...
ABC suspended Brian Ross for 4 weeks without pay for that fake news report.
Not good enough. They should have fired him.

ABC should be sued for causing financial loss re: the stocks tanking due to its blatant lies.
God made me funky...
(12-03-2017, 10:45 AM)Trix Wrote: Not good enough. They should have fired him.

ABC should be sued for causing financial loss re: the stocks tanking due to its blatant lies.

That's what the president said today. If individuals can't afford to sue, there should be a massive class action suit.
Yeah... Trump just said what lots of people were thinking, and he HAD to because everyone is conditioned not to question the media aren’t they?! Much less try to sue the pieces of shit!!! The MSM is common trash and they need to start getting treated as such.
God made me funky...

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

USGS

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.