Famous last words before a scooter wreck
Shake Head 
Your buddy: Hey, that's a cool scoot! Can I ride it?

You: Have you ever ridden one of these before?

Your buddy: Oh yeah, I've been riding Harleys since I was thirteen.

{{{ C R A S H ! ! ! }}}

You: It isn't a Harley.

Facepalm

It happens every. Single. Time.
Is this a true story?
Nah, I type a bunch of baloney just to hear my keyboard rattle. LOL

Yes, it's a true story. Happened with two different friends and two different scooters.
It's more of a clickity click sound that comes from the keyboard. I wouldn't call it a rattle, that sounds bad for some reason, like a rattle snake. I like it when my husband is talking to me and I look at him while I type making this clickity click sound like I am now. He doesn't believe I am actually writing anything, he thinks I'm just pretending to type fast.
Do you have a blue switch keyboard too?
no, it's attached to my laptop.
The keyboard and trackpad on my laptop suck. They're always misfiring and making the computer do things I don't want it to do. I gave up on them and started plugging in an external keyboard and mouse.
Yeah, the OSK is shitty. Same thing happens to my little boy's laptop, IDK why we just didn't get him a new keyboard. lol
It's my desktop keyboard and mouse. I rarely use the laptop. But when I do, I just unplug them from the desktop and plug them into the laptop.
I would rather use a separate keyboard, thanks for the idea, I've got one with a computer we don't ever use.
You're welcome. Now quit hijacking muh fread! LOL
Ok back to your scooter, how old are you????
(12-05-2017, 01:05 PM)Cream of Caulk Wrote: Ok back to your scooter, how old are you????

I'm 50. I haven't ridden a scooter since I totaled my last one 5 years ago. I'm over it now.
Did you get hurt badly?
I'm 45, I injured my neck from blow jobs.
This thread reminds me of this thread:

http://www.sectual.com/thread-1845.html
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
I wonder if I would get disability if I moved to Reno. hmmm
I am gonna say 110% chance of absofuckinglutely yes.
God made me funky...
And I'm glad He blessed me that way.
(12-05-2017, 01:32 PM)Cream of Caulk Wrote: Did you get hurt badly?

It removed some skin from various parts of my anatomy, despite my wearing full protective gear. Demolished the bike.
(12-05-2017, 03:49 PM)Russian Bot Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 01:32 PM)Cream of Caulk Wrote: Did you get hurt badly?

It removed some skin from various parts of my anatomy, despite my wearing full protective gear. Demolished the bike.

It was with a car? How fast?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Manage Subscription

Board Rules - About Us - Disclaimer - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Contact Us

Tarot Readings | Email Counseling | Chat | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Spreadshirt | Etsy

SOHO

GCP

USGS

You are what you think about.

This is your mind online.