Wherein We Discuss Images of the Arcane Variety
[Image: https://assets2.bigthink.com/system/idea...1466430288]

So... I have to start with the flesh-colored yoga pants on the skeleton laying down on top of the kid-sized library. First of all, is "flesh" still a color? Didn't it used to be? It was kind of pinkish, because everyone knew, back in the day, that when we talk about flesh, we are talking about whitey. And by "whitey", I mean Whitey "The Spoon" Rotilioniagliana, from Queens, NY, who had neon pink--almost salmon--colored skin, and it got more pink the more people he killed. Look it up.  

What kind of books do you suppose are in that library? I'm thinking it's NOT the Chronicles of Narnia. I'm guessing it's the full run of CEREBUS(sic), the 6000-page graphic novel by Canadian artist Dave Sim (Muslim, Jew, Christian and misogynist (debatable)) that chronicled the rise and fall of an aardvark warrior, diplomat and lover over a thirty year period; an aardvark who was born with a bang and died with a fart (literally). MUST READ material. If you've got an extra decade to take on a new book.

Skeleton on the far left is sitting like a lady, but that motherfucker isn't fooling us. He's a he. And is he ever. That is none other than (the skeleton of) Knudson V. Wodenhammer, the greatest of all fishermen in Norway, a man whose claim to fame--one of many--was daring to beat Hitler in the 2500 year-old abstract strategy board game "Go". He was obsessed with the number 12, and you'll note the 12 fishhooks hanging from the ceiling. All that is left of Knudson is the following letter, written to one of his many potential mistresses:

"Hello unto you, madam. I am the greatest of all fishing man in all of the Norway. I am the Wodenhammer. My fishing rod rises like ballet of steel and cloud, vibrating like angry vacuum tube, touching you and all of women who ride upon earth like angel rides donkey. I wear the leather, cotton, lace and metal, and when Wodenhammer dances, ass moves like candle flame. And I say unto you again: hello. Tonight you meet me in back of discrete location, the secret cafe behind bar under church in graveyard hidden by ugly forest inside of lost island. You know the place, madam. For there will be the Wodenhammer, dancing with ass of candle flame, wielding mighty rod, humping side of infinity. And there will you fall against hairy chest of Wodenhammer, nipples speaking language of ancient passion, and you will explode with the orgasm many many times, and I will lick you on kneecap, elbow and special hidden place of tomorrow, yesterday and never. Until we are meeting, I am bidding for you goodbye. And...  hello."

What about the three midgets hanging like old sausages in a Jewish deli? I'm not going to lie, the one on the far right? That ass is tight af. 

Here's what's on the mind of the skeleton standing from his chair, just to the right of Wodenhammer: 
"oh my, they're almost down to the kneecaps!"

What about the three dudes in the sloppy red robes with the camoutflage-print chef hats pulled down over their faces? First of all, who knew camo chef hats existed? Answer: none of us are going to google that shit because we ALL know it simply HAS to exist. No way does that shit not exist. Second, how can they see what the fuck they are doing? And what ARE they doing? Dude 1 is holding skelly secure while Dude 2 rolls down the yoga pants. Dude 3 is choking the middle midget. Hmmmmm... Aha! They're performing a play based on capital and corporal punishment throughout the history of Judaism. Duh! Strangulation was used up until the rabbinic era, when you could no longer choke the shit out of an Egyptian just because he was tiny and annoying. With the advent of the rabbinic era, folks added additional requirements for conviction. Which brings us to the elephant in the room:

That hat. That fucking haaaat. Hanging from the hook between Wodenhammer and the kneecap fetishist. It's boasts an aesthetic that can only be described as "F. Scott Fitzgerald meets Pippi Longstocking". That shit has "additional requirements" written all over the underside of the rim. No, literally. In faded black sharpie.
(12-17-2017, 12:31 AM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: And by "whitey", I mean Whitey "The Spoon" Rotilioniagliana, from Queens, NY, who had neon pink--almost salmon--colored skin, and it got more pink the more people he killed. Look it up.  

Was he a cannibal??

(12-17-2017, 12:31 AM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: Which brings us to the elephant in the room:

That hat. That fucking haaaat.

Yeah see that's the main thing I noticed about the picture. And I think that was the point.

Are those shroom heads?

Because I have a theory about that...

(08-10-2017, 08:45 PM)MO Wrote: I've actually held the opinion for years that the brain is actually fungus. Like a mushroom.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...353%29.jpg

http://ketenewplymouth.peoplesnetworknz....l_-001.JPG

We're mushrooms that grew legs and started walking.

http://www.sectual.com/thread-3021-post-...l#pid24712

I think the picture completely explains my theory, but in a way that is through the lens of a modern society... the hat, the books etc.

The shrooms are the arbiters of knowledge, the mid construction human is laying on top of knowledge, the nature of learning and the store of knowledge instilled by the shroom wearing the body.

The shroom is the recorder and the pilot of the vessel. The seeker is beyond the shroom, beyond the veil. The human construct is the black box.
(12-17-2017, 12:45 AM)MO Wrote: I think the picture completely explains my theory, but in a way that is through the lens of a modern society... the hat, the books etc.

The shrooms are the arbiters of knowledge, the mid construction human is laying on top of knowledge, the nature of learning and the store of knowledge instilled by the shroom wearing the body.

The shroom is the recorder and the pilot of the vessel. The seeker is beyond the shroom, beyond the veil. The human construct is the black box.

Pffffft. I mean, yeah, that's the REAL meaning. LAME.
(12-17-2017, 12:31 AM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: [Image: https://assets2.bigthink.com/system/idea...1466430288]

So... I have to start with the flesh-colored yoga pants on the skeleton laying down on top of the kid-sized library. First of all, is "flesh" still a color? Didn't it used to be? It was kind of pinkish, because everyone knew, back in the day, that when we talk about flesh, we are talking about whitey. And by "whitey", I mean Whitey "The Spoon" Rotilioniagliana, from Queens, NY, who had neon pink--almost salmon--colored skin, and it got more pink the more people he killed. Look it up.  

What kind of books do you suppose are in that library? I'm thinking it's NOT the Chronicles of Narnia. I'm guessing it's the full run of CEREBUS(sic), the 6000-page graphic novel by Canadian artist Dave Sim (Muslim, Jew, Christian and misogynist (debatable)) that chronicled the rise and fall of an aardvark warrior, diplomat and lover over a thirty year period; an aardvark who was born with a bang and died with a fart (literally). MUST READ material. If you've got an extra decade to take on a new book.

Skeleton on the far left is sitting like a lady, but that motherfucker isn't fooling us. He's a he. And is he ever. That is none other than (the skeleton of) Knudson V. Wodenhammer, the greatest of all fishermen in Norway, a man whose claim to fame--one of many--was daring to beat Hitler in the 2500 year-old abstract strategy board game "Go". He was obsessed with the number 12, and you'll note the 12 fishhooks hanging from the ceiling. All that is left of Knudson is the following letter, written to one of his many potential mistresses:

"Hello unto you, madam. I am the greatest of all fishing man in all of the Norway. I am the Wodenhammer. My fishing rod rises like ballet of steel and cloud, vibrating like angry vacuum tube, touching you and all of women who ride upon earth like angel rides donkey. I wear the leather, cotton, lace and metal, and when Wodenhammer dances, ass moves like candle flame. And I say unto you again: hello. Tonight you meet me in back of discrete location, the secret cafe behind bar under church in graveyard hidden by ugly forest inside of lost island. You know the place, madam. For there will be the Wodenhammer, dancing with ass of candle flame, wielding mighty rod, humping side of infinity. And there will you fall against hairy chest of Wodenhammer, nipples speaking language of ancient passion, and you will explode with the orgasm many many times, and I will lick you on kneecap, elbow and special hidden place of tomorrow, yesterday and never. Until we are meeting, I am bidding for you goodbye. And...  hello."

What about the three midgets hanging like old sausages in a Jewish deli? I'm not going to lie, the one on the far right? That ass is tight af. 

Here's what's on the mind of the skeleton standing from his chair, just to the right of Wodenhammer: 

What about the three dudes in the sloppy red robes with the camoutflage-print chef hats pulled down over their faces? First of all, who knew camo chef hats existed? Answer: none of us are going to google that shit because we ALL know it simply HAS to exist. No way does that shit not exist. Second, how can they see what the fuck they are doing? And what ARE they doing? Dude 1 is holding skelly secure while Dude 2 rolls down the yoga pants. Dude 3 is choking the middle midget. Hmmmmm... Aha! They're performing a play based on capital and corporal punishment throughout the history of Judaism. Duh! Strangulation was used up until the rabbinic era, when you could no longer choke the shit out of an Egyptian just because he was tiny and annoying. With the advent of the rabbinic era, folks added additional requirements for conviction. Which brings us to the elephant in the room:

That hat. That fucking haaaat. Hanging from the hook between Wodenhammer and the kneecap fetishist. It's boasts an aesthetic that can only be described as "F. Scott Fitzgerald meets Pippi Longstocking". That shit has "additional requirements" written all over the underside of the rim. No, literally. In faded black sharpie.

sup, tard.
Yes, the first thing that stood out was the 12 fish hooks. It reminded me of the the death of the 11 disciples and the death of Jesus. John was probably the rat he died peacefully from the counter insurgency that tried to rebel. 
Also that hat reminds me of little debbie, we know how easy it is for women to become informants. DOOM!!!
Guess the Camo did not work well.
(12-17-2017, 12:46 AM) Wrote: sup, tard.

ROFL

(12-17-2017, 12:46 AM) Wrote: Yes, the first thing that stood out was the 12 fish hooks. It reminded me of the the death of the 11 disciples and the death of Jesus.

nod

(12-17-2017, 12:46 AM) Wrote: Also that hat reminds me of little debbie, we know how easy it is for women to become informants. DOOM!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Cheers2
All joking aside (apparently), it's from the Codex Seraphinianus, a book filled with images and ideas that resonate with our subconscious, DNA, fallopian tubes and Bartholin's glands.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Seraphinianus
http://cdn8.openculture.com/2017/09/2423...NUS_46.jpg

Seems like a bunch of satantic shit to me.

But we all came from shrooms, that much is true.
(12-17-2017, 12:31 AM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: [Image: https://assets2.bigthink.com/system/idea...1466430288]

Tard, you sound like a faggot trying to impress his waifu and you totally missed the two most important elements of the entire picture: the red Ikea chairs.
(12-17-2017, 12:56 AM)Guest Wrote: the red Ikea chairs.

ROFLLOLROFL
"I bought a ticket to the world"...

I mean wow, those are some deep lyrics right there bitch.
(12-17-2017, 12:53 AM)MO Wrote: http://cdn8.openculture.com/2017/09/2423...NUS_46.jpg

Seems like a bunch of satantic shit to me.

But we all came from shrooms, that much is true.

The Codex Seraphinianus should be renamed Cody Sniffmyanus.
I'm posting as "guest", by the way.
(12-17-2017, 01:02 AM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: I'm posting as "guest", by the way.

Tard, stfu.
(12-17-2017, 12:56 AM)Guest Wrote: Tard, you sound like a faggot trying to impress his waifu and you totally missed the two most important elements of the entire picture: the red Ikea chairs.

you're a jerk, i am currently reading this while lifting really heavy weights and working my abs, then ill work my glutes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Seraphinianus
(12-17-2017, 01:02 AM)LuxuryTaco Wrote: I'm posting as "guest", by the way.

Which one, McSlutty?
You're not supposed to admit it, BTW, that's a noob move.
(12-17-2017, 01:17 AM)MO Wrote: You're not supposed to admit it, BTW, that's a noob move.

I was lying. No idea who "guest"/"guests" is/are. Bishop to Queen 9xwhite-12black-7h
Thank God.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.